PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for True Poker CEO

VinnyTheFish
11-16-2005, 01:22 PM
Tried to send PM, your PM-box is full.
Sorry for the new thread, but there maybe a few other "legit" suggestions out there.

[ QUOTE ]

I guess this falls into the suggestion box:

When playing at a NL Table, Player A goes all-in and loses all of his/her chips. Players A now wishes to rebuy and does so. But in the mean time, The card play moves on as normal. Player A is sitting out, without an option to rebuy before the start of the next hand.

I know this seems trivial, and I was not a fan of this, but yesterday, the situation arose as follows:

5 players. 4 of 5 go all-in preflop. Player with Largest stack wins pot. Next hand resumes immediately with 2 players. Ironically all 3 players rebought and were in a hand later.

Can your programmers give a 8 second buffer for rebuys?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yads
11-16-2005, 01:37 PM
Another suggestion is to have smaller blind structure for the small NL games. It's not quite as bad as it used to be where the blinds were $1 and $1 for the $25 games, but with the BB still being $1 in the $25 game that is extremely short. A $.25/$.50 would at least be acceptable.

jedi
11-16-2005, 02:25 PM
Also the software is incredibly slow. Why do you have to wait 6 seconds to start the next game? And can we turn off the animation if we want? After bad play/bad cards I've cashed out of there and probably won't return unless things improve.

VinnyTheFish
11-16-2005, 02:28 PM
I would be very happy if you were able to turn off the graphic players, much like a site that has the initals, FT and rhymes with Shrill Kilt.

Eratosthenes
11-16-2005, 02:39 PM
How about a auto rebuy option? You bust out and you automatically rebuy for the standard amount (or an amount you set), so you don't miss the next hand. It is possible that some other sites have something like that.