PDA

View Full Version : So today my friends and I are watching Simpsons...

Klepton
11-15-2005, 11:06 PM
and troy mcclure is the tv. i don't watch the simpsons much anymore because frankly i've seen every episode like 20 times, but that's not the point.

As I walk upstairs my friend says: "Man, phil hartman, he was a funny motherfcuker."
Me: "Do you remember how he died?"
Him: "Yeah. His wife shot him."
Me: "Do you remember her name?"
Him: "No..."
Me: "Exactly, cuz she'll always be remembered as the bitch that killed Phil Hartman."

without googling, see if you can remember her name.

IronDragon1
11-15-2005, 11:07 PM
I think it was Bree.

Something that started with a B anyways

11-15-2005, 11:09 PM
Brynn

shant
11-15-2005, 11:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Something that started with a B anyways

[/ QUOTE ]
Bitch that killed Phil Hartman?

miajag81
11-15-2005, 11:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Brynn

[/ QUOTE ]

i think that's it.

dblgutshot
11-15-2005, 11:12 PM
I think even fewer people would know her name if she never shot him.

bwana devil
11-15-2005, 11:12 PM
yeah, one of them was all over tv and did movies. the other one wasnt famous at all. no i dont know her name.

ask me another one.

Klepton
11-15-2005, 11:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the point i'm trying to make is that she obviously was never known. but i bet in her mind right before killing phil and herself, this thought came into her mind at least once:

"and if i kill him, i'll finally be remembered."

well you're not. no one remembers you. you're just the bitch that killed phil hartman.

Colonel Kataffy
11-15-2005, 11:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
but i bet in her mind right before killing phil and herself, this thought came into her mind at least once:

[/ QUOTE ]

I kinda doubt it.

11-15-2005, 11:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the point i'm trying to make is that she obviously was never known. but i bet in her mind right before killing phil and herself, this thought came into her mind at least once:

well you're not. no one remembers you. you're just the bitch that killed phil hartman.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh... no. She was completely coked up and hysterical. I highly doubt she had any rational thoughts at all.

gamblore99
11-15-2005, 11:33 PM
I loved Phil Hartman. He was awesome in New Radio and pretty much everything of his I can remember. Stupid Bitch Wife.

Blarg
11-15-2005, 11:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
but i bet in her mind right before killing phil and herself, this thought came into her mind at least once:

[/ QUOTE ]

I kinda doubt it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I highly doubt this. You're thinking of a typical celebrity assassin. She was the dude's wife. He wanted to divorce her, because she had a ton of problems and he finally couldn't take it any more. He was all she had, and she didn't want that to happen to her or be taken away from her. Nothing like your typical nobody trying to become notorious. She wasn't after notoriety or self-validation at all.

Klepton
11-15-2005, 11:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh... no. She was completely coked up and hysterical. I highly doubt she had any rational thoughts at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you saying that idea was a rational thought?

daryn
11-15-2005, 11:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

clearly, yes.. thinking to yourself "wow, if i kill so and so, i might become famous!" is a rational thought.

11-15-2005, 11:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess maybe rational isn't the right word. What I'm saying is, thinking that you want to kill someone for this or that reason means that you have the ability to think and control your actions. She was on coke, had been drinking heavily, and was on Zoloft when she killed Phil and herself. I doubt she had the ability to think clearly in the state she was in.

Blarg
11-15-2005, 11:57 PM
I think she knew what she was doing, and if he wasn't going to divorce her, it never would have happened. People can be extremely impaired before not knowing the difference between right and wrong, especially when the issue is murder. And of your own family member. It takes a lot more than Zoloft, even weith other drugs, to start that up.

11-16-2005, 02:52 AM
WTF? Phil Hartmen is dead? damn, i gotta start paying attention to my E! Hollywood News.... Let me guess, I missed this by like 5 years?

Klepton
11-16-2005, 04:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
WTF? Phil Hartmen is dead? damn, i gotta start paying attention to my E! Hollywood News.... Let me guess, I missed this by like 5 years?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, yes, i think he died in 2001

wayabvpar
11-16-2005, 04:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me you are joking.

samjjones
11-16-2005, 04:46 PM
Brynne.

private joker
11-16-2005, 04:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

lol, yes, i think he died in 2001

[/ QUOTE ]

It was May, 1998.