View Full Version : week 1 of sng play - initial impressions

11-15-2005, 07:11 PM
I have not played poker in a few months. I kind of burned out after about a year of playing a lot of limit. So over the last couple of months I read HOH 1 and 2 and decided to start playing again, this time playing nl sng's.

So I have my results here from the last week, I am unsure whether or not they are "bad" or "good". i realize this is a small sample size, but you guys with experience should still be able to point out any major issues. For example, even with a small sample if i see someones limit stats i have a general idea whether or not they are playing too few/too many hands, raising enough, etc. So I realize this sample does not mean much, but I am hoping to get some opinions on any glaring leaks. Let me know if there are any other numbers of interest I should be keeping an eye on or that you would like to see.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/rb3000/sngstats1.jpg

tigerite
11-15-2005, 07:13 PM
Honestly they don't mean anything. Look at AA's stats, 33.33%. Arf.

Tical
11-15-2005, 07:46 PM
Your ROI (30%) is ok--but I'll assume you are not multi-tabling.

You seem about like me. $$ level, read HOL 1&2...I just play to have fun--and withdraw a hundred or so every blue moon. Keep having fun with it.

ps--I'd be willing to bet your success at that level can be attributed solely to HOH. What awesome books.

pooh74
11-15-2005, 07:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have not played poker in a few months. I kind of burned out after about a year of playing a lot of limit. So over the last couple of months I read HOH 1 and 2 and decided to start playing again, this time playing nl sng's.

So I have my results here from the last week, I am unsure whether or not they are "bad" or "good". i realize this is a small sample size, but you guys with experience should still be able to point out any major issues. For example, even with a small sample if i see someones limit stats i have a general idea whether or not they are playing too few/too many hands, raising enough, etc. So I realize this sample does not mean much, but I am hoping to get some opinions on any glaring leaks. Let me know if there are any other numbers of interest I should be keeping an eye on or that you would like to see.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/rb3000/sngstats1.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Why can't I click on the misc stats tab???!!!

11-15-2005, 07:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Your ROI (30%) is ok--but I'll assume you are not multi-tabling.

[/ QUOTE ]

4 tabling