PDA

View Full Version : To the left: Please decide which he is...

coffeecrazy1
11-15-2005, 07:08 PM
I'm no great lover of President Bush...he's not a member of my party...but it seems as though he is characterized by his mostly left-leaning retractors as either a)a complete moron, or b)Evil Incarnate.

He's either too dumb to be that evil, or too evil to be that dumb. He cannot be both. Please decide and be done with it, if simply for the sake of being consistent.

That is all.

Colonel Kataffy
11-15-2005, 07:15 PM
It has well been established that:

Bush = moron

Rove = evil

Hope that clears it up for you. Thank me later.

tolbiny
11-15-2005, 07:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It has well been established that:

Bush = moron

Rove+Cheney+Rumsfeld = evil

Hope that clears it up for you. Thank me later.

[/ QUOTE ]

hmkpoker
11-15-2005, 08:11 PM
Why can't you be evil and dumb?

whiskeytown
11-15-2005, 08:32 PM
bush is dumb - a straw man to put up in front of cameras.

his advisors/cronies are evil -

RB

coffeecrazy1
11-15-2005, 08:53 PM
you can, but not to both extremes

Arnfinn Madsen
11-15-2005, 09:06 PM
I am not completely sure. I think our hand range has to include evil and dumb, but definately he does not have both (as you point out). He is evil enough to seem dumb, and dumb enough to seem evil. On the other hand, Cheney is probably evil enough to make Bush look dumb, while the religious conservatives are dumb enough to make Bush look evil. If he is dumb, I guess he does not realize that he is evil; and if he is evil he probably does not realize he is dumb. Those LAG-maniacs are really never easy to put on a hand, especially when they constantly cheat by taking new cards from the deck.

coffeecrazy1
11-15-2005, 09:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am not completely sure. I think our hand range has to include evil and dumb, but definately he does not have both (as you point out). He is evil enough to seem dumb, and dumb enough to seem evil. On the other hand, Cheney is probably evil enough to make Bush look dumb, while the religious conservatives are dumb enough to make Bush look evil. If he is dumb, I guess he does not realize that he is evil; and if he is evil he probably does not realize he is dumb. Those LAG-maniacs are really never easy to put on a hand, especially when they constantly cheat by taking new cards from the deck.

[/ QUOTE ]
nh

Lestat
11-15-2005, 09:11 PM
My vote is Dumb.

I actually think he means well. He's just not a smart man.

Are presidential IQ's public record? I'd love to see what his is. I'm betting it's well below average.

SycoFrogg
11-15-2005, 09:17 PM
I love this. The liberals contradict just about everything they say or do. Bush is dumb right? Ok, but somehow this dumb guy tricked the Senate, the American people, and a few dozen nations into the war on Iraq.

11-15-2005, 09:29 PM
i voted for bush. i'm of the right.

but i'll say that lately i dsapprove of his job success.

i was voting on his attitude, leadership, and principles, but he really has a low IQ. painful.

BluffTHIS!
11-15-2005, 09:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I love this. The liberals contradict just about everything they say or do. Bush is dumb right? Ok, but somehow this dumb guy tricked the Senate, the American people, and a few dozen nations into the war on Iraq.

[/ QUOTE ]

NH!

elwoodblues
11-15-2005, 09:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He's either too dumb to be that evil, or too evil to be that dumb. He cannot be both.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not? I would guess that there are serial killers, for example, that are very dumb and very evil.

I personally don't think Bush is either. I disagree with his policies, but I don't think his policies are evil. I also don't think he's dumb --- he certainly isn't a genius, he certainly isn't as smart as I would like a president to be (both in terms of innate intelligence, as well as in terms of learned knowledge) but he's probably above average in intellect.

Overall, I think he's very mediocre. If he didn't come from the family that he did, he would probably be a nameless professional in middle management somewhere.

Colonel Kataffy
11-15-2005, 11:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

NH!

[/ QUOTE ]

Woah, before you two superstar thinkers start high-fiving eachother allow me to clarify:

Bush = moron

Rove + Cheney + Friends = tricked the Senate, the American people, and a few dozen nations into the war on Iraq.

But really, was the clarification necessary? Its common knowledge that Bush is not the brains behind the operation.

11-15-2005, 11:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm no great lover of President Bush...he's not a member of my party...but it seems as though he is characterized by his mostly left-leaning retractors as either a)a complete moron, or b)Evil Incarnate.

He's either too dumb to be that evil, or too evil to be that dumb. He cannot be both. Please decide and be done with it, if simply for the sake of being consistent.

That is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

My best guess is that he's a complete moron, controlled by people around him that are evil incarnate. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

If he's not a moron, he sure is good at faking it.

ptmusic
11-15-2005, 11:58 PM
Here's my take:

He may be evil, but he's definitely not smart.