PDA

View Full Version : Bush throws trantrum, locks self in room

11-15-2005, 07:02 PM
It looks like our esteemed President has gotten himself all upset over his lack of approval ratings. As a result, he has decided, like any good leader would, to not talk to anyone. A very mature response for a world leader, I must say.

[ QUOTE ]
President Bush feels betrayed by several of his most senior aides and advisors and has severely restricted access to the Oval Office, INSIGHT magazine claims in a new report.

The president’s reclusiveness in the face of relentless public scrutiny of the U.S.-led war in Iraq and White House leaks regarding CIA operative Valerie Plame has become so extreme that Mr. Bush has also reduced contact with his father, former President George H.W. Bush, administration sources said on the condition of anonymity.

“The atmosphere in the Oval Office has become unbearable,” a source said. “Even the family is split.”

INSIGHT: Sources close to the White House say that Mr. Bush has become isolated and feels betrayed by key officials in the wake of plunging domestic support, the continued insurgency in Iraq and the CIA-leak investigation that has resulted in the indictment and resignation of Lewis “Scooter” Libby, Vice President Dick Cheney’s former chief of staff.

The sources said Mr. Bush maintains daily contact with only four people: first lady Laura Bush, his mother, Barbara Bush, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and Undersecretary of State Karen Hughes. The sources also say that Mr. Bush has stopped talking with his father, except on family occasions.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash4.htm

Just when you think the bastard can't get any more insular he goes and shuts out more people.

I can only imagine what his mommy (1 of 4 people he will talk to) says to him: "Awwww ... is Bushy-wushy upset? Does Bushy-wushy need a nap? Mommy will take care of you."

So, not only is our president a certified moron, he also has the emotional response of an infant.

cardcounter0
11-15-2005, 07:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
he also has the emotional response of an infant.

[/ QUOTE ]

You just now realize this?

Felix_Nietsche
11-16-2005, 12:00 AM
If the story is true........then I say GOOD!

Bush43 keeps ****ing over the people who elected him. He spends like a drunken sailor (no offense to any drunken sailors who may be reading this). He KNOWINGLY signs laws he says that are unconstitutional (McCain-Feingold). He keeps reaching out to Democrats that keep stabbing him in the back. And he attacks fellow republicans. He expects unconditional loyalty but does not do so in return except to democrats who violate his trust (education bill/farm bill). He is too PC in fighting the war on terror. He failure to use his veto pen even ONCE has given pork-barrel politicians carte blanc to spend us into oblivion.

The only thing he has done right was invade Afghanistan and Iraq. If his supreme courts picks are hard-core originalists then his presidency will go from a triple-bogle to just a bogie. The sad thing is knowing what I know now I would STILL think Bush would be better than both Gore/Kerry.

But if Gore won, he would have screw-up 9/11 so bad that no democrat could be elected president for the next 30 years. Similiar to the Jimmy Carter syndrome. Carter was such a moron that the American people elected Reagan. /images/graemlins/smile.gif So perhaps in the long run it would have been best if Gore won. After the American people booted him out after one term then we could have gotten a real conservative.

I had such high hopes for Bush but he is a worse president than his father (who broke his promise not to raise taxes).
Good-bye Bush. My hopes are now in George Allen to save the conservative movement.

whiskeytown
11-16-2005, 12:42 AM
You can blame Barbara for part of this.

She wasn't one of those nice mothers - she was one of the dominineering overprotective kind - he hasn't had to handle real adversity cause whenever problems come his way, others bail him out.

Now he's got no bailout and nothing to look forward to but two more years of lame duck leadership followed by a virtual desolation of speaking tours - LOL

RB