PDA

View Full Version : little aggression showed and i have third best hand

badbill7
11-15-2005, 01:04 PM
Again not a real good read on this table from my observation it was fairly weak tight. But it was too early to tell. When everyone checked flop here i am inclined to bet but is that the right thing to do. Not sure if its worth trying to win this pot outright since its not very big
but i dont think its right to just give it away either.

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx (http://www.zerodivide.cx/converter)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K/images/graemlins/club.gif, 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, MP2 calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, CO calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, SB completes, Hero checks.

Flop: (4 SB) 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks, MP2 checks, CO checks.

Turn: (2 BB) Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">

krimson
11-15-2005, 01:16 PM
fairly weak tight
I would have bet this flop. The Q on the turn is too dangerous against the limpers, I would probably just c/f it.

Piiop
11-15-2005, 02:59 PM
I'm not really positive how you have the third best hand here. Maybe you mean 3rd pair 2nd kicker. I would've bet the flop.

W. Deranged
11-15-2005, 03:15 PM
Holding second pair with an overcard and backdoor possibilities in a four-way field behind a check and no pre-flop raise, I think a flop bet here is pretty standard. If you were first to act, had a weaker kicker, etc. I think checking might become right. But you have a solid chance of having the best hand and have a bunch of ways to improve on the turn if called/raised. (If just called you may be good anyway).