PDA

View Full Version : You're suppose to be glad when villian sucks out, but... (LC)

AA suited
11-15-2005, 11:43 AM
When villian sucks out w/that miracle card, it means you're doing it right. You're suppose to be happy in that you're getting in there with the best hand.

it's just poker/bad luck that you lost. I accept this, to a point.

But I've found my limit on how long i can take this.

after 3 weeks of them catching 3 outers and runner-runner, it's starting to GET ON MY NERVES!

Poker gods- Please stop it. PRETTY PLEASE!

citanul
11-15-2005, 11:46 AM
sweet, i was wondering why your bi-weekly "i'm running bad" post was late.

citanul

11-15-2005, 11:50 AM
Until someone has caught runner-runner quads to bust your trips, everything else pales in comparison.

If you REALLY think the poker gods are against you, write down EVERY "big" pot you play. We tend to easily forget the beats we put on other people, but "they" catch 3 outers and we tilt for a week. Just a idea.

Hornacek
11-15-2005, 11:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Until someone has caught runner-runner quads to bust your trips, everything else pales in comparison.

If you REALLY think the poker gods are against you, write down EVERY "big" pot you play. We tend to easily forget the beats we put on other people, but "they" catch 3 outers and we tilt for a week. Just a idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think I could have written it any better.

And unless suited aces and ace in the hole know the execs at Party and Stars, and they personally hate you, I really doubt you run any worse via variance than the rest of us. Just my two cents. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

citanul
11-15-2005, 11:55 AM
shh, remember aceinthehole is no longer allowed to complain about anything, ever. don't inspire him.

c

durron597
11-15-2005, 11:59 AM
Maybe cit had no plans to lock this, but I will.