PDA

View Full Version : Slept Without a Sheet Last Night

Jeffage
11-15-2005, 09:33 AM
Why is it that every time I do laundry and wash my sheets that I wait until I'm dog tired to even think about putting the sheets back on? Then I sleep without a sheet on the mattress, sometimes for days. Am I alone on this because my laziness really sucks on this one.

Jeff

Jeebus
11-15-2005, 09:56 AM
I feel ya brother. I normally take this even further and have my sheets and all my clean laundry sitting on my bed when I get real drunk and just have to pass out. I end up just throwing everything on the (not very clean) floor. The next day I come to laying on a naked bed, definatly not with a naked girl becaue this seems to be a turn off, and my dog is sleeping on my clean clothes.
I finally got two sets of sheets, now all I have to remember to do is change them more often than when they start to smell alittle too much like sex.

canis582
11-15-2005, 10:02 AM
If you ever have women over for 'fun' (judging by your post count, you don't /images/graemlins/grin.gif), then its gross. I usually have them get up for a second so I can put an extra 'drop cloth' down so my bed doesn't get a skid mark.

diebitter
11-15-2005, 10:03 AM
Weethout a sheet? Wasnat dat uncormftiable? some dirty fargin barstidges I know go to bed ta haf dere sheet, the corksarging iceholes. Bes ta pooosh one owt nex time.

Jeffage
11-15-2005, 10:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
(judging by your post count, you don't ),

[/ QUOTE ]

Notice I signed up September 2002. You're on pace to catch up to me my friend. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Jeff

radek2166
11-15-2005, 10:27 AM
Damn I read this fast.

Thought it said slept with a SHEEP last night.

Bummer

-Skeme-
11-15-2005, 10:37 AM
I do not use sheets. I sleep on another thin blanket.

vulturesrow
11-15-2005, 10:38 AM
I find this rather gross personally.

11-15-2005, 10:45 AM
See, there is an advantage to getting married...there is someone else to put the sheets on!

PokerGoblin
11-15-2005, 11:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Weethout a sheet? Wasnat dat uncormftiable? some dirty fargin barstidges I know go to bed ta haf dere sheet, the corksarging iceholes. Bes ta pooosh one owt nex time.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was very irritating and unfunny to read.

lu_hawk
11-15-2005, 11:28 AM
It's been a week for me. Pretty much a week every time, unless I think I might have a girl over.

MaxPower
11-15-2005, 11:48 AM
I guess I am not as much of a lazy slob as I thought, because I have never done this and would never even consider it. How long does it take you to put a sheet on the bed?

asofel
11-15-2005, 11:55 AM
How about I'm just as lazy but play a certain game much worse than you do. That sucks even more, huh /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jeffage
11-15-2005, 12:14 PM
It's kind of a pain in the ass to do yourself. It's like you have to dive with the sheet onto one corner bc if you do one at a time, part of the sheet inevitably comes off. It was just one of those things where I was so goddamn tired, I just didnt want to deal with it. I need a servant.

Jeff

Rduke55
11-15-2005, 12:17 PM
Pre-marriage this was me. The fitted sheet sucks to put on.

MaxPower
11-15-2005, 12:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's kind of a pain in the ass to do yourself. It's like you have to dive with the sheet onto one corner bc if you do one at a time, part of the sheet inevitably comes off. It was just one of those things where I was so goddamn tired, I just didnt want to deal with it. I need a servant.

Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

You bought the wrong kind of sheets. I used to have that problem until I bought the ones that fit thick mattresses.

I'm sure I do some things that would digust you and most decent people.

DrSavage
11-15-2005, 12:31 PM
Solution is simple: stop laundering the damn sheets.

PocketJokers72
11-15-2005, 02:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

Cleaning lady services are comparatively dirt-cheap and SOOOO worth it. They do all the stuff I don't want to do for a few hundred a month.

It's nice having my laundry washed, folded, hung up and put away every week. Beds made, windows washed, floors vacuumed, toilet scrubbinated, etc etc etc.

Maid services are cheap at twice the price.

pokerdirty
11-15-2005, 02:54 PM
This is absolutely disgusting if you live in a dorm room. The NYU mattresses are vinyl, and I wouldn't even consider doing this (i have a feather bed that goes on top of the mattress, and then the bottom sheet, and then my sheets and blankets). Plus, imagine all the nasty sex that has gone on in your bed before you've had it. Ick.

benza13
11-15-2005, 03:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I guess I am not as much of a lazy slob as I thought, because I have never done this and would never even consider it. How long does it take you to put a sheet on the bed?

[/ QUOTE ]

The only way I would sleep on a mattress without a sheet (and a mattress pad generally) is if I just brought it home from the store. Giving that I have been living in dorms and furnished apartments mostly for the last 5+ years, this is not an option.

Jeffage
11-15-2005, 04:08 PM
I live in my own apartment and am a few years out of college. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Jeff