PDA

View Full Version : Birth Control

Spladle Master
11-15-2005, 06:26 AM

stigmata
11-15-2005, 06:33 AM
Diaphragm is the way foward. We worked our way through several methods, this definately worked the best. The only major problem is the psychological difficulty of having the thing put in. After that, it's totally hassle free, don't have to remember to take pills, no need for condoms, reversible, and even better, very little period or PMS!

diebitter
11-15-2005, 06:38 AM
Vasectomy!

Shaving your balls is a pain though. talk about shoving a marshmallow into a slot machine.

11-15-2005, 06:41 AM
Any that works /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Spladle Master
11-15-2005, 06:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Diaphragm is the way foward. We worked our way through several methods, this definately worked the best. The only major problem is the psychological difficulty of having the thing put in. After that, it's totally hassle free, don't have to remember to take pills, no need for condoms, reversible, and even better, very little period or PMS!

[/ QUOTE ]
Please elaborate on the psychological difficulty that you mention. And on its effectiveness. Is a diaphragm more or less effective than the Pill or the Patch? How big of a hassle is it? Is it more or less inconvenient than the Patch? Will using one in conjunction with the Pill or the Patch reduce the chances of conception?

Spladle Master
11-15-2005, 06:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Vasectomy!

Shaving your balls is a pain though. talk about shoving a marshmallow into a slot machine.

[/ QUOTE ]
I do not want to get a vasectomy. They're not really that expensive but they are difficult to reverse and I will probably want to have children someday. Removing the hair from my testicles isn't a problem, I do that already. But not with a razor, I'm not [censored] nuts (pun intended).

diebitter
11-15-2005, 06:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Vasectomy!

[/ QUOTE ]
I do not want to get a vasectomy. They're not really that expensive but they are difficult to reverse and I will probably want to have children someday. Removing the hair from my testicles isn't a problem, I do that already. But not with a razor, I'm not [censored] nuts (pun intended).

[/ QUOTE ]

Aw gwan. Dry, with a cutthroat too, and slap on the paco rabanne afterwards.

Hey, this sounds like a cool crimson challenge...

And you can jerk off into an ice tray and freeze it for later use. Just don't get em mixed up with real ice.

TheMetetron
11-15-2005, 06:50 AM
Get her on the patch, the pill, or the shot.

All 3 are effective and don't get in the way when having sex. How any man can use a condom in a long-term relationship is beyond me.

jaydub
11-15-2005, 10:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]

All 3 are effective and don't get in the way when having sex. How any man can use a condom in a long-term relationship is beyond me.

[/ QUOTE ]

recent studies show the shot causes bone density issues. other than that, by far the best option.

MrTrik
11-15-2005, 11:54 AM
The sponge is back on the market.

Spladle Master
11-15-2005, 07:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And you can jerk off into an ice tray and freeze it for later use. Just don't get em mixed up with real ice.

[/ QUOTE ]
Or a sperm bank. You know, whatever. Still, I'd rather just keep the swimmers. I've become attached to the little guys after all these years. They're so cute.

Spladle Master
11-15-2005, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
These are my thoughts exactly.

tonypaladino
11-15-2005, 08:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The sponge is back on the market.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm sorry, you're not sponge-worthy.

irishpint
11-15-2005, 09:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

my gf just got the shot last week.

SackUp
11-15-2005, 09:02 PM
this is a bit off topic, but I read this post and it made me think of it.

I just got this IM from a buddy of mine.

Friend: Did you know if your wife stops taking the pill, but you keep having sex that she gets pregnant?