PDA

View Full Version : Eagles meltdown!!! HAHAHAH

11-15-2005, 02:47 AM
All I can is WWWWOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!

Un-fck'n-believable!! Run the god damn ball Andy Reid. As a longtime Cowboys fan, thank for being a [censored] idiot Eagles. We played like [censored] the entire game and got dominated. All that doesn't matter because we fly home with a big fat W tonight

On a side note..The Eagles are getting exactly what they deserve. They took a chance on that piece of [censored] Terrell Owens and look what it got them. Last place in the NFC East.

wh1t3bread
11-15-2005, 10:20 AM
You do realize that TO will be playing for your team next year, right?

11-15-2005, 02:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That piece of trash will never have a star on his helmet. Send him to the Texans so he lose every game by 20 next year.

11-15-2005, 02:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That piece of trash will never have a star on his helmet. Send him to the Texans so he lose every game by 20 next year.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe you should try watching the game next time.

jerry jones: If he ends up on our team next year, he can sleep on the star in the middle of the field every night.

Mike Cuneo
11-16-2005, 01:56 PM
Bump this because Philly sucks. If they were in the AFC they would be eaten alive every time now that the NFC is improving a bit they are exposed. Gotta love the boobirds in Philly too. GREAAAT FANS!!!

Felix_Nietsche
11-16-2005, 03:31 PM
The Cowboys are just a much better team and COMPLETELY outplayed those losers. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

11-16-2005, 07:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe you should try watching the game next time.

jerry jones: If he ends up on our team next year, he can sleep on the star in the middle of the field every night.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a complete moron. The day Parcells lets Owens play for him. Parcells takes chances on guys, but would never stoop to T.O.'s level.

brettbrettr
11-16-2005, 07:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You're a complete moron. The day Parcells lets Owens play for him. Parcells takes chances on guys, but would never stoop to T.O.'s level.

[/ QUOTE ]

Keyshawn and TO are both loud, brash, cocky, some might say annoying. But TO has zero respect for anyone and concerns himself with only with himself. Keyshawn is a much different guy.

wonderwes
11-16-2005, 08:48 PM
Its possible Parcells would let Owens play on the cowboys. However, Parcells has no problem cutting a player within hours after a huge issue/problem

Sluss
11-17-2005, 07:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I love Cowboy fans. They almost live in reality.

Felix_Nietsche
11-17-2005, 10:28 AM
The Cowboys are chock full of good receivers right now. Some of they younger receivers like Patrick Crayton have tons of promise. Why would the cowsboys spend salary cap money for a position where they have lots of talent? The only reason I can think of is if they can get T.O. for a HUGE DISCOUNT and T.O.'s ego won't let this happen.

Wes ManTooth
11-17-2005, 12:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The Cowboys are just a much better team and COMPLETELY outplayed those losers. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

did you watch the same game I did?

First downs Cowboys 13 Eagles 21
Total yards Cowboys 241 Eagles 359
Rushing Yards Cowboys 58 Eagles 181
Avg Rush Per Carry Cowboys 2.4 Eagles 5.0
Passing Yards Cowboys 183 Eagles 178
Time of Possession
Cowboys 24:15 Eagles 35:45

I'am not a fan of either team. This is far from "completely" outplaying the Eagles. I would be surprised if either team made it to the playoffs, I doubt either would make it past the first round.

wh1t3bread
11-17-2005, 12:49 PM
I think you need to turn on your sarcasm detector.

LargeCents
11-18-2005, 01:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
First downs Cowboys 13 Eagles 21
Total yards Cowboys 241 Eagles 359
Rushing Yards Cowboys 58 Eagles 181
Avg Rush Per Carry Cowboys 2.4 Eagles 5.0
Passing Yards Cowboys 183 Eagles 178
Time of Possession
Cowboys 24:15 Eagles 35:45

I'am not a fan of either team. This is far from "completely" outplaying the Eagles. I would be surprised if either team made it to the playoffs, I doubt either would make it past the first round.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only upside for the Cowboys is that they've got a lot of "emerging talent" that can only improve. The Philly MNF game should not be inspiring for Cowboys fans. The Cowboys have got to get better in EVERY phase of the game if they are going to make a run of any kind this year.

The Eagles aren't out of it. But, they're in a deep hole, and only Macmahon can dig them out. That's asking a lot of an unproven journeyman QB.

lastchance
11-18-2005, 01:40 AM
The Cowboys are in a better spot than the Eagles, and we know they can play better than that.

I still have the Giants winning the division, but it's close.

Clarkmeister
11-18-2005, 01:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The Cowboys are in a better spot than the Eagles, and we know they can play better than that.

I still have the Giants winning the division, but it's close.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thu 11/24 Denver 4:15 pm
Sun 12/4 at NY Giants 1:00 pm
Sun 12/11 Kansas City 4:15 pm
Sun 12/18 at Washington 1:00 pm
Sat 12/24 at Carolina 1:00

That's a nasty stretch for the Boys. The one at Washington is really key since a loss gives the Skins the tiebreaker.

tech
11-18-2005, 01:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The one at Washington is really key since a loss gives the Skins the tiebreaker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't matter. Washington isn't going to win the division. It will be either NYG or DAL.

Clarkmeister
11-18-2005, 02:00 AM
It won't be Dal if they lose @ washington.

Dominic
11-18-2005, 04:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
All I can is WWWWOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!

Un-fck'n-believable!! Run the god damn ball Andy Reid. As a longtime Cowboys fan, thank for being a [censored] idiot Eagles. We played like [censored] the entire game and got dominated. All that doesn't matter because we fly home with a big fat W tonight

On a side note..The Eagles are getting exactly what they deserve. They took a chance on that piece of [censored] Terrell Owens and look what it got them. Last place in the NFC East.

[/ QUOTE ]

"we?"

are you a memeber of the Dallas Cowboys?

imported_anacardo
11-18-2005, 06:00 AM
I don't think you understand how fanhood works, Dom. "Fan" being short for "fanatic," and all. Sports are a civic religion. Of course the faithful say "we." Christians say "we," even though they're not Jesus, or angels, or even priests.

Dominic
11-18-2005, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think you understand how fanhood works, Dom. "Fan" being short for "fanatic," and all. Sports are a civic religion. Of course the faithful say "we." Christians say "we," even though they're not Jesus, or angels, or even priests.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree. I'm a die-hard Buffal Bills fan. I never say "we," however. I always say THEY sucked this week or THEY were great this week.

People who say "we" when talking about their favorite team are delusionally pathetic, IMO.

Chrisstians say "we" because they are a part of the "team."

Soul Daddy
11-18-2005, 05:54 PM
It kind of bugs me too, but I'm sure I'm guilty of it from time to time. I guess using "we" makes it easier to identify yourself as a fan of a particular team to those who don't know.

btw, this thread is dreadful and it drives me insane every time it gets bumped. So I figured I'd at least play a part in sending myself to the asylum.

utmt40
11-18-2005, 07:30 PM
TO will be in San Diego next year and no I am not a Chargers fan.

BigD226
11-18-2005, 09:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I love Cowboy fans. They almost live in reality.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/fotos/carny/trophies5.jpg

Yeah, reality's a real b*tch.

BigD226
11-18-2005, 10:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

That's a nasty stretch for the Boys. The one at Washington is really key since a loss gives the Skins the tiebreaker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely a nasty stretch...best-case scenario is 3-2 (unless Carolina clinches home field by 12/24 and rests everyone), which I think they can do. If they beat the Lions Sunday (a scary trap game), that makes them 11-5. If that doesn't take the division, it certainly gets a wild card.

They can win the division this year and win a playoff game, but 2006 is when they'll really be poised to make a serious run. Carolina is winning the NFC.

lastchance
11-18-2005, 10:26 PM
Seattle has an easier schedule = home-field = Carolina comes to Seattle = Seattle wins NFC.

BigD226
11-18-2005, 10:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Seattle has an easier schedule = home-field = Carolina comes to Seattle = Seattle wins NFC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Carolina is a more complete team + tougher schedule/beating quality opponents = Carolina wins NFC. Seattle will probably choke in the divisional round anyway /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

$DEADSEXE$
11-18-2005, 10:54 PM
The most likly destinations for T.O. next season are
Atlanta
Denver
Dallas
Miami

I'd say the favorites are Denver or Miami if they ever get a QB.
I mean Jake Plummer gives the finger to his own fans...so T.O. wouldn't be any worse. Plus imagine those Plummer bootlegs with T.O. running down field instead of Rod "old man river" Smith.

BigD226
11-18-2005, 10:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The most likly destinations for T.O. next season are
Atlanta
Denver
Dallas
Miami

I'd say the favorites are Denver or Miami if they ever get a QB.
I mean Jake Plummer gives the finger to his own fans...so T.O. wouldn't be any worse. Plus imagine those Plummer bootlegs with T.O. running down field instead of Rod "old man river" Smith.

[/ QUOTE ]

He isn't going to Dallas unless its short-term, incentive-laden, and includes a clause to cut/deactivate him at the first sign of trouble with minimal impact on the salary cap. Even then, I seriously doubt it. No question Jerry would love the marketing value, but he hired Parcells for a reason and Parcells says he's "too old to deal with thugs and jerks."

I think he ends up in Atlanta.

11-18-2005, 11:02 PM
"He isn't going to Anyone unless its short-term, incentive-laden, and includes a clause to cut/deactivate him at the first sign of trouble with minimal impact on the salary cap."

BigD226
11-18-2005, 11:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"He isn't going to Anyone unless its short-term, incentive-laden, and includes a clause to cut/deactivate him at the first sign of trouble with minimal impact on the salary cap."

[/ QUOTE ]

Even then, I seriously doubt it.

ethan
11-19-2005, 12:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"we?"

are you a memeber of the Dallas Cowboys?

[/ QUOTE ]

My roommate left USC two years ago, and I still hear "we" on Saturdays. He's not obnoxious about it, but when I watched USC-ND with him and a few other SC grads I was surprised to hear how many kept saying "OMG WE SCORED!!!!".

I'm willing to forgive my friends, seeing as it was the best game that'll happen this year, but the whole "we/they" thing does annoy me.

$DEADSEXE$
11-19-2005, 03:44 AM
He could get a solid contract after this year. The whole "he'll only be signed to a one year deal is a complete joke."

T.O. is the best reciever in the league...Randy Moss isn't even close in comparison simply because he's incredibly lazy and shows up every other game.

T.O. won't get a huge contract but he'll get a good one and it will have strict rules within it....i.e. mouth off about anything team related and you get to hand back your entire signing bonus.

Clarkmeister
11-19-2005, 09:35 AM
We is fine IMO. It's been discussed on this forum before, and the general consensus is that We is very acceptible for college teams, especially if you are an alumnus. It's more debatable for pro teams, but there's really nothing wrong with identifying with "your" team.

Jack of Arcades
11-19-2005, 11:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Carolina is a more complete team + tougher schedule/beating quality opponents = Carolina wins NFC. Seattle will probably choke in the divisional round anyway /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Carolina is not a more complete team. Carolina has a below average offense and an above average defense. Seattle has an amazing offense and a below average defense.

Seattle is the class of the NFC by far.

11-19-2005, 08:43 PM
WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE

WE (COWBOYS) ARE IN FIRST PLACE OF THE NFC EAST!!!!

It felt great to type that. Haven't said that in a while.

BigD226
11-19-2005, 09:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Carolina is not a more complete team. Carolina has a below average offense and an above average defense. Seattle has an amazing offense and a below average defense.

Seattle is the class of the NFC by far.

[/ QUOTE ]

We'll have to agree to disagree. Carolina has a below-average offense??? I don't think so. Seattle "the class of the NFC" is just funny.

Jack of Arcades
11-19-2005, 09:28 PM
There is no opinion in this matter, there's only fact. Their offense consists of Steve Smith, who's having an amazing year, and nothing else. They're rushing for 3.0 ypc!

They're a one dimensional-offense, and that dimension is Steve Smith. Every other receiver is below average, and so is everybody that's running the ball. DeShaun Foster and Kris Mangum have managed some value, but they get thrown at so little.

Matt Williams
11-19-2005, 10:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He could get a solid contract after this year. The whole "he'll only be signed to a one year deal is a complete joke."

T.O. is the best reciever in the league...Randy Moss isn't even close in comparison simply because he's incredibly lazy and shows up every other game.

T.O. won't get a huge contract but he'll get a good one and it will have strict rules within it....i.e. mouth off about anything team related and you get to hand back your entire signing bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea but isn't T.O.'s window closing? I think he's 32 or 33 and he won't be happy unless he gets a bigger contract than he has now. No team is going to sign him for more than what the Eagles had him signed for. It's not like he's entering the prime of his career, he is nearing the end of it. I am assuming that he wanted his contract re-negotiated because he knows he only has one more shot a big payday. Honestly, who is going to give him a 6 year contract knowing he'll be in his late 30's at the end of it?

On a side note, I don't understand this about NFL players. If contracts aren't gaurenteed, why do players sign long contracts knowing they will be cut well before the contract is up? Why not sign 2 year deals and just go to the highest bidder every 2 years?

Felix_Nietsche
11-20-2005, 01:13 PM
I think you need to turn on your sarcasm detector.
Bingo!

Wes ManTooth
11-21-2005, 02:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely a nasty stretch...best-case scenario is 3-2 (unless Carolina clinches home field by 12/24 and rests everyone), which I think they can do. If they beat the Lions Sunday (a scary trap game), that makes them 11-5. If that doesn't take the division, it certainly gets a wild card.

They can win the division this year and win a playoff game, but 2006 is when they'll really be poised to make a serious run. Carolina is winning the NFC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any team lead by Drew Bledsoe will by never be poised to make any serious run.

11-22-2005, 01:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your right, I mean, it's not like he hasn't been a Super Bowl or anything.

I love idiots.

Soul Daddy
11-22-2005, 02:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I love idiots.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too.

[ QUOTE ]
The Eagles are getting exactly what they deserve. They took a chance on that piece of [censored] Terrell Owens and look what it got them. Last place in the NFC East.

[/ QUOTE ]

wh1t3bread
11-22-2005, 02:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How many times were the two of you held back in Elementary school for failing English?

11-22-2005, 07:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I love idiots.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too.

[ QUOTE ]
The Eagles are getting exactly what they deserve. They took a chance on that piece of [censored] Terrell Owens and look what it got them. Last place in the NFC East.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I see nothing wrong with that...you must live in Philly.

11-22-2005, 07:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How many times were the two of you held back in Elementary school for failing English?

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this English class?

holeplug
11-22-2005, 08:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They did almost win the Super Bowl last year

Soul Daddy
11-22-2005, 08:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Precisely

11-22-2005, 11:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I love idiots.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been a Superbowl once. It was fun.

11-23-2005, 06:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Precisely

[/ QUOTE ]

And where are they this year?