PDA

View Full Version : Ever sit next to a transvesite or other weird person?

JJNJustin
11-14-2005, 11:51 PM
Last month at the poker tables, a guy in drag was seated to my right, and his gay lover was seated two to my left. The drag queen had makeup, eyelashes, the whole nine yards. The two quickly were tapped out by overaggressive play and left. The dealer, not realizing the drag queen was a guy said, "I dont know if she's coming back," to which I replied, "That wasn't a she."

Anybody ever sit next to a non-desirable type person, freaky, filthy, or otherwise?

-J

11-14-2005, 11:55 PM
Wow...you're lucky you didn't catch gay...that [censored] can take a lifetime to cure.

I once had a dirty smelly drunk try to hug me on a bus /images/graemlins/frown.gif

TheBlueMonster
11-15-2005, 12:00 AM
well besides being a pretty ignorant sounding post, you mentioned the P word

[astroglided] /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

istewart
11-15-2005, 12:01 AM
Pwnt.

11-15-2005, 12:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The dealer, not realizing the drag queen was a guy said, "I dont know if she's coming back," to which I replied, "That wasn't a she."

[/ QUOTE ]

"She" is the way in which drag queens I know would prefer to be addressed. He could have just been being polite.

handsome
11-15-2005, 12:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Last month at the poker tables, a guy in drag was seated to my right, and his gay lover was seated two to my left. The drag queen had makeup, eyelashes, the whole nine yards. The two quickly were tapped out by overaggressive play and left. The dealer, not realizing the drag queen was a guy said, "I dont know if she's coming back," to which I replied, "That wasn't a she."

Anybody ever sit next to a non-desirable type person, freaky, filthy, or otherwise?

-J

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you assume the dealer was oblivious? Even if he did have a clue, it would be very disrespectful to call the drag queen a man. On top of that, cross-dressers, transvestites and their ilk PREFER being referred to as females.

Back in high school, for 4 years I had to commute 1.5 hours to and from Manhattan. Saw lots of freaks on the subways.

PoBoy321
11-15-2005, 12:09 AM
I'm not sure if this counts, but my girlfriend once took me to a restaurant where all the waiters were drag queens and one of them pulled me out of my seat, pushed me up against a wall and dry humped for about 5 minutes while singing the YMCA.

MINETZ
11-15-2005, 12:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-J

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you assume the dealer was oblivious? Even if he did have a clue, it would be very disrespectful to call the drag queen a man. On top of that, cross-dressers, transvestites and their ilk PREFER being referred to as females.

Back in high school, for 4 years I had to commute 1.5 hours to and from Manhattan. Saw lots of freaks on the subways.

[/ QUOTE ]
they arent females.

Tron
11-15-2005, 12:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-J

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
they arent females.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously?

B Dids
11-15-2005, 12:30 AM
I find that the most undesirable people to sit next to are the foaming at the mouth ignorant bigots.

private joker
11-15-2005, 12:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, once I sat next to a closed-minded, homophobic bigot as$hole. It would have been unbearable but he kept dumping chips to me with his bad p***r play, so it was all right.

11-15-2005, 12:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, once I sat next to a closed-minded, homophobic bigot as$hole. It would have been unbearable but he kept dumping chips to me with his bad p***r play, so it was all right.

[/ QUOTE ]

I /images/graemlins/heart.gif when OOT comes together to bitch slap people like OP.

Peter666
11-15-2005, 12:48 AM
You sir, are worse than Hitler.

Back to oggling at pics of Goatse man for me.

bwana devil
11-15-2005, 01:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

man
11-15-2005, 01:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure if this counts, but my girlfriend once took me to a restaurant where all the waiters were drag queens and one of them pulled me out of my seat, pushed me up against a wall and dry humped for about 5 minutes while singing the YMCA.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't know if you're joking, but haha lolz0r etc. in any case.

one time I walked past a homeless person, but I reconciled it by throwing up thus excorcising any demons that may have infested me upon contact with him.

PoBoy321
11-15-2005, 01:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] I don't know if you're joking, but haha lolz0r etc. in any case.

one time I walked past a homeless person, but I reconciled it by throwing up thus excorcising any demons that may have infested me upon contact with him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not joking. Here's their web site. (http://www.lipsnyc.com/) I mean, it was a tacky theme restaurant but the food was actually pretty good and my girlfriend and I had a fun time (NOTE: I have a girlfriend, in case I hadn't made that clear, just wanted to reiterate that).

As for the homeless guy, there's nothing to be worried about. meleader2 actually paid one $5 to give him a BJ.

Chaostracize
11-15-2005, 02:07 AM
[/Threadjacking] (this is the thread to do it in anyway) Isn't there a really good chinese place in NYC that has all transgendered waiters? [/endThreadjacking]

Ed Miller
11-15-2005, 02:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lucky Chang's?

Chaostracize
11-15-2005, 02:28 AM
oooh! You just answered MY question!

mason55
11-15-2005, 02:37 AM
In college I actually LIVED with a gay person once! And I was friends with all his gay friends and went to gay bars with them some times!!!

I was even friends with a few drag queens!

I tooke a 3 month course of anti-biotics to cure that one.

Malachii
11-15-2005, 03:20 AM
I passed through Amsterdam a year ago backpacking. After making friends with some guys at the hostel, we decided to check out the Red Light District at night. The prostitutes were amazing, and we were taking in the sights when this drunk Irish dude I was with became smitten with this rather wide (although not entirely unattractive) "woman." He was negotiating with "her" and asking how much when all of a sudden this drunk stroll up and said "Ah, ya don't want to do that one lad. That's a man. Always look for the Adam's Apple!"

The things you learn while drunk in foreign lands...

I also took a sociology class last semester at school in which we got to meet a number of tranvestites and transexuals and listen to them speak. One of our transvestite speakers was a very successful former CEO (he wouldn't tell us for which company) who talked with us a great deal about his life and how cross dressing is a compulsion and something that he has no control over. Very eloquent, thoughtful, and well spoken man. I can honestly say that whatever prejudices I had towards transexuals and transvestites vanished after taking that class and hearing them speak. Although I'm a very accepting person, I don't know if that applies to everyone who took the class...

11-15-2005, 04:28 AM
To the OP-

I don't think you should group transvestites in with weird people. In the words of the Eddie Izzard:

"Also, if you're a transvestite, you get lumped into that weirdo grouping, you know? When I was in New York, there was a guy in the Bronx who was living in a cave… like you do, and he was coming out and shooting at geese and…a lot of weird things going on with this guy; and the police picked him up and they found a collection of women's shoes, and they thought, "Maybe he's a transvestite.” And if he is, he's a [censored] weirdo transvestite! I'm much more in the executive transvestite area. Travel the world, yes, it's much more executive. Like J. Edgar Hoover, what a [censored] head he was! They found out when he died that he was a transvestite, and they go, "Well, that explains his weird behavior!" Yeah, [censored] weirdo transvestite!"

shant
11-15-2005, 05:47 AM
FINALLY THIS MORON GETS BANNED. I /images/graemlins/heart.gif ASTROGLIDE ALREADY.

2+2 wannabe
11-15-2005, 05:52 AM
JJNJustin
Reged: 03/10/03
Loc: banned

/images/graemlins/heart.gif

Dominic
11-15-2005, 12:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That was YOU??? Good times.

Dominic
11-15-2005, 12:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] I don't know if you're joking, but haha lolz0r etc. in any case.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not joking. Here's their web site. (http://www.lipsnyc.com/) I mean, it was a tacky theme restaurant but the food was actually pretty good and my girlfriend and I had a fun time (NOTE: I have a girlfriend, in case I hadn't made that clear, just wanted to reiterate that).

As for the homeless guy, there's nothing to be worried about. meleader2 actually paid one $5 to give him a BJ.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually had my 35th b-day party at a restaurant where all the waiters were drag queens - they'd take turns lip-syching songs on stage. I didn't tell anybody what kind of place it was - it was hilarious when people would come in, look at a "waitress" then do a double take.

The best was later seeing my Dad dancing with one and my Mom in the croner rolling a cigarette with another!

Peter666
11-15-2005, 12:50 PM
Whoa, why would this guy get banned? Not for this post I hope.

11-15-2005, 12:54 PM
I believe he started a new thread a couple of day ago that was pretty bad (can't remember the details and I think it was deleted to boot) as well.

rusty JEDI
11-15-2005, 12:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Whoa, why would this guy get banned? Not for this post I hope.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you if its because of the poker reference. Poker is just the backdrop for his discussion, and I dont think he should have to alter the story to sitting on the bus just for the sake of OOT. Its really not a poker discussion, its a sitting near weird people discussion. However, some people around here have a hardon for dynasty and dynasty has a hardon for not seeing the word poker in oot even if it has really nothing to do with the point of the post.

rJ

11-15-2005, 01:01 PM
woah, did he just get banned for this post or was it something else? Because to say that transvestites are weird is sadly true, by definition of the word weird.

adj. weird·er, weird·est

1. Of, relating to, or suggestive of the preternatural or supernatural.
2. Of a strikingly odd or unusual character; strange.
3. Archaic. Of or relating to fate or the Fates.

jba
11-15-2005, 01:05 PM
he said more than just they are weird, OP is dumb, and the thread was stupid anyways.

take your bashing back to west virginia hillbilly boy

11-15-2005, 01:10 PM
I once had a guy sit next to me that was so drunk he couldn't walk and knew almost nothing about poker. We were playing a small stakes cash game and he kept trying to go all in. He proceded to stomp everybody at the table, tripling his starting amount. Luckily he lost a good portion to me before he got up and left everybody else at the table pissed off.

B Dids
11-15-2005, 02:22 PM
His posting history prior to this post was reason enough.

Also, this post was hopefully reason enough.

I just want to know what the stars are for?

JJNJustin
11-17-2005, 09:16 PM
Apparently some people have taken offense at my original post, and I would like to apologize, as I was not making value judgements against gays or transvesites, nor did I mean to offend anyone. Apparently some thought I was a bigot and this post was reason enough to ban me from this site.

Let me clarify what I meant and what I didnt mean in the OP.
When asked if anyone had sat next to someone non-desirable, freaky, filthly, or otherwise, I was not assigning these things to gays or transvestites. What I was meaning to ask was if anyone had had a strange experience sitting next to a non-typical personal at the poker table. Whether this was freaky as in bizarre, weird as in strange, filthly as in hygenically unclean (not sexually perverse), or otherwise non-desirable (as in someone you wouldnt necessarily want to sit next to all the time), I didnt meant to assign any of these adjectives to homosexuals.

I can see how people who read the original post mistakingly assumed I was saying that gays and transvesties are weird, freaky, filtly (as in sexually perverse), and undersirable.

I WAS NOT making this presumption or assignment.

I apologize if I offended anyone as I believe in the Constitution and its bill or rights do not believe in non-tolerance of any kind.

sincerely
-J