PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on party - who to contact?

Shakespeare
11-14-2005, 11:05 PM
Suspected cheating using prophecy, who do I contact to get the best response, info@partypoker.com or is there a better address?

The cheating was quoting the weak itm stats of a fish.

Daliman
11-14-2005, 11:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Suspected cheating using prophecy, who do I contact to get the best response, info@partypoker.com or is there a better address?

[/ QUOTE ]

Fold.

EverettKings
11-14-2005, 11:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

Twice on sundays.

Shakespeare
11-14-2005, 11:10 PM
That’s it, ive just reported both of you to citanul for making me very, very, very angry.

Now seriously, should I let the better players berate the fish and heaven forbid indicate they are playing badly?

Slim Pickens
11-14-2005, 11:17 PM
info should work as well as anything ever does at party support. Normally, I don't care about cheating, but it's just funny to think of you busting people for using Prophecy because

1) It's so inaccurate that no one good uses it to gain a serious advantage.
2) Everyone I see busting out Prophecy stats sucks hard enough that I want them to get banned despite being total fish because I just like the thought of bad things happening to worthless people.

durron597
11-14-2005, 11:20 PM
http://www.partypoker.com/help/

I'm sure any of the email addresses there would refer you to the right place. In a tournament, try this:

tournaments@partypoker.com

Now to end the flame war, I'm locking this thread.