PDA

View Full Version : What's up with Cola and Dynasty:Moderators?

Vincent Lepore
11-14-2005, 10:33 PM
From a Smoothcall post on the WPT forum:

[ QUOTE ]
i just got a private message from cola threatening that someone will out me as vince if i don't stop complaining about dynasty.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is going on with 2 + 2 moderators? Are they now into threatening people in PM's? I want to know what Cola means by "outing vince (me). I deserve an answer from Cola and Dynasty since this was on his forum and from 2 + 2. Do they tolerate this behavior from their moderators? I posted this on the WPT forum but it was deleted. I guess the moderator there doesn't like the truth.

Vince

11-14-2005, 11:18 PM
Post deleted by Nut4Dawgs

Vincent Lepore
11-14-2005, 11:18 PM
I just got some PM's from Cola concerning this matter. He said that he would like to discuss this in a rationale manner. I said ok and asked him what he meant by "outing" me. He refused to answer, told me to take it up with Mat and put me on ignore. Nice guy.

Vince

Vincent Lepore
11-14-2005, 11:20 PM
See above post.

AngryCola
11-14-2005, 11:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He refused to answer

[/ QUOTE ]

Not at all. I just told you that you were being unreasonable by attacking me publicly before I even had a chance to respond to you privately.

It became clear to me right away that you were not at all interested in discussing this rationally. You were ready to attack, and nothing I could explain was going to stop you. I don't see why I should waste my time if that's how you are going to act, especially considering the fact that you're upset about a PM I sent someone else.

After it became perfectly clear to me that you are not a reasonable person, I decided it was best to recommend for you to take it up with Mat if it's that big of a deal to you.

Shame on me for even trying to discuss anything with you in the first place.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/AngryCola/billplas.jpg

Vincent Lepore
11-15-2005, 12:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I see. Your way of discussing is to make a point that does not address the issue.

[ QUOTE ]
considering the fact that you're upset about a PM I sent someone else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excuse me but you addressed that PM to "Vince" meaning me or am I making that up? Try being honest.

In there you warned that I would be "outed". All I 've asked form the beginning is what you meant by that? Am I being unreasonable? Irrationale? You started this with your warning to me even though to my recollection I had never mentioned you nor corresponded with you in any manner before you sent that PM.

You did and still do refuse to answer a very simple question. I suppose that by being a moderator you feel that can just ignore the people here that take you to task for your actions and I mean your actions. I did not start this. You sent a PM to Vince for your own reasons. I only asked what you meant by it and you referred me to Mat. Mat has no idea I am sure what this is all about so I would have to spend my time explaining and then I don't believe he would care much. Something by your attitude ou seem to be counting on. You are wrong. Try admitting it. You might like yourself a little better.

Vince

imported_CaseClosed326
11-15-2005, 01:32 AM
Nice use of picture

11-15-2005, 01:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I see. Your way of discussing is to make a point that does not address the issue.

[ QUOTE ]
considering the fact that you're upset about a PM I sent someone else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excuse me but you addressed that PM to "Vince" meaning me or am I making that up? Try being honest.

In there you warned that I would be "outed". All I 've asked form the beginning is what you meant by that? Am I being unreasonable? Irrationale? You started this with your warning to me even though to my recollection I had never mentioned you nor corresponded with you in any manner before you sent that PM.

You did and still do refuse to answer a very simple question. I suppose that by being a moderator you feel that can just ignore the people here that take you to task for your actions and I mean your actions. I did not start this. You sent a PM to Vince for your own reasons. I only asked what you meant by it and you referred me to Mat. Mat has no idea I am sure what this is all about so I would have to spend my time explaining and then I don't believe he would care much. Something by your attitude ou seem to be counting on. You are wrong. Try admitting it. You might like yourself a little better.

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

Why the change of perspective?

Either you're the same person or you want to perpetrate the illusion that you are.

Betty

AngryCola
11-15-2005, 01:54 AM
Hopefully this will be my last post about this issue, but you do deserve this much.

[ QUOTE ]
You are wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wrong about one thing: You two not the same person. I apologize for any message or post which suggested otherwise. That was completely my mistake.

Beyond that one error, I don't feel like I did anything wrong.

Vincent Lepore
11-15-2005, 02:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I was wrong about one thing: You two not the same person. I apologize for any message or post which suggested otherwise

[/ QUOTE ]

That will do it. I accept your apology.

Vince

11-15-2005, 02:05 AM
Post deleted by Nut4Dawgs

Vincent Lepore
11-15-2005, 02:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Either you're the same person or you want to perpetrate the illusion that you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Betty,

I am Vincent Lepore always have been. I have posted as Vince Lepore in the past. A long time ago, over 2 years, I posted as the anonymous one for a few weeks but that is it. I have been accused of lying about this on this forum on many occaisions. I have been accused of posting under the pseudonym Smoothcall. That is not true. Cola knows that this is not true and has admitted it. I am satisfied.

Vince

Vincent Lepore
11-15-2005, 02:10 AM
So now i'm betty huh?

Vince

11-15-2005, 02:16 AM
I don't know who "Betty" is. "She" looks, to me, like a gimmick account. This thread, to this outsider, was beginning to look like another Slovenia.

I'm very confused. http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a200/Nut4Dawgs/dontknow.gif

It's late. I'm getting a headache. I'll delete that last post. Good night.

Vincent Lepore
11-15-2005, 02:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know who "Betty" is. "

[/ QUOTE ]

But you did infer that it was me or am I wrong? If so I apologize.

Vince

11-15-2005, 02:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Betty,

I am Vincent Lepore always have been. I have posted as Vince Lepore in the past. A long time ago, over 2 years, I posted as the anonymous one for a few weeks but that is it. I have been accused of lying about this on this forum on many occaisions. I have been accused of posting under the pseudonym Smoothcall. That is not true. Cola knows that this is not true and has admitted it. I am satisfied.

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

But you can see how a grammatical slip like this can lead people to believe what you are accused of, right?

I'll go back to lurking now, I'm glad you and Cola cleared things up.

Best regards,

Betty

Mason Malmuth
11-15-2005, 02:55 AM
Hi Betty:

Just to set the record straight, I know in person both Vince and Smoothcall. I can assure you that they are two different people.

Best wishes,
Mason

11-15-2005, 02:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know who "Betty" is. "She" looks, to me, like a gimmick account. This thread, to this outsider, was beginning to look like another Slovenia.

I'm very confused. http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a200/Nut4Dawgs/dontknow.gif

It's late. I'm getting a headache. I'll delete that last post. Good night.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know who "Slovenia" is. "She" is not me and I am not "her" in addition to not being Vince or Vince being me /images/graemlins/grin.gif

It's late. I just gave myself a headache. Good night.

Betty

istewart
11-15-2005, 03:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Nice use of picture

[/ QUOTE ]

11-15-2005, 04:53 AM
Yeah some mods get overzealous. Welcome to the internet.

Smoothcall
11-15-2005, 05:16 AM
When did we ever purposely help to make people think we were the same person? We have said from day one we are different people. The forum decided we were the same person so then in the forums mind we were. Then Paul Phillips convinced the doubters when he came out with his theory about how he could prove we were the same person. He was wrong but everyone believed him. Why? becasue Paul Phillips said it. In some ways Paul was a major contirbutor in adding feul to the fire and causing havoc in the wpt forum back when we were in is vince smoothcall days. Not to mention his followers were the main insulters and probelms in the wpt forum. And still are today i believe. I kow Paul can't be blamed for the actions of his groupies but it is a reality to why there was so much fighting in the wpt forum. Btw Paul P. never apologized or retracted his outrageous claim that he can prove we are the same person.

mackthefork
11-15-2005, 07:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
In some ways Paul was a major contirbutor in adding feul to the fire and causing havoc in the wpt forum back when we were in is vince smoothcall days.

[/ QUOTE ]

and oh what days those were, we even had a name for them....

'The, is Vince Smoothcall days'.

Halcyon days indeed.

Mack

mostsmooth
11-15-2005, 10:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
From a Smoothcall post on the WPT forum:

[ QUOTE ]
i just got a private message from cola threatening that someone will out me as vince if i don't stop complaining about dynasty.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is going on with 2 + 2 moderators? Are they now into threatening people in PM's? I want to know what Cola means by "outing vince (me). I deserve an answer from Cola and Dynasty since this was on his forum and from 2 + 2. Do they tolerate this behavior from their moderators? I posted this on the WPT forum but it was deleted. I guess the moderator there doesn't like the truth.

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]
if somebody is holding a gun to your head forcing you to hang around here, let me know, ill call the police for you.

Myrtle
11-15-2005, 10:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi Betty:

Just to set the record straight, I know in person both Vince and Smoothcall. I can assure you that they are two different people.

Best wishes,
Mason

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Mason,

If I remember correctly, this is either the 2nd or third time that you have posted this since the Vince/Smoothcall imbroglio began.

We both know them to be separate people; I assume that David also does, & am not sure if Matt does.

Perhaps if David also confirmed it in this string, we could finally put to rest the confusion?

My guess is that there are many posters here who do not go back to the old days when Vince had his own forum here, so they have no idea that there can be "simply one-and-only" Vince.

I'd also hazard a guess that some of the posters that are aware of this are just having fun by adding fuel to the fire...no harm done IMO, as we all need a good chuckle from time to time.

I'll be out in early January & will look you up in the cardroom to buy you a drink and toast the success of 2+2. Perhaps we can even get that old troublemaker Vince/Smoothcall to join us? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Best of luck until then......

Myrt.......

Smoothcall
11-15-2005, 01:01 PM
I did not create is vince smoothcall fiasco. The forum and Paul P. did. All i did was respond to the allegations. Thats what everyone misses in the wpt forum. That think I look for attention and create trouble. It is not true. The truth is i always look to start over and forget the past and hopefully earn the respect of the forum members through intersting posts and good constructive and fun debate. Only reason it goes bad is people dont look and see my posts for what they are. They want to read into it because they want to believe i am a troll. When in reality they are the one's trolling when they respond by firing unprovoked insults into my threads. That is the truth! And i may be wrong answering back to the insults but i'm a human being and its hard ignore and not defend myself from trolls making unfair insults at me for no reason. Not to mention they sabotage my thread by flooding it with insults so it can't get off the ground.