PDA

View Full Version : 30/60 video

baronzeus
11-14-2005, 09:52 PM
i made a video today. i watched over it myself and found a variety of mistakes during the time i was playing i was very distracted (played this right after a midterm) and made some careless misclicks/plays without thinking. anyhow watch it and give me your comments. it is currently uploading (90MB total) but I am going to dinner so i'm posting this now. it will be done uploading at around 6:00 PM PST (8 minutes after this post). just click on it.

http://baronzeus.com/baronpoker1.avi

PS you need XviD.

SlyGuy
11-15-2005, 02:34 AM
you really need to replace those default Party graphics. It's so hard to follow with all those chairs and garbage on screen.

oreogod
11-15-2005, 03:05 AM
also download a program called Camtasia. Best recorder out there, far better than what ppl have been using. They have a free 30 day trial or u can find a cracked version on torrentspy.

It records at 20fps and the file sizes are the same. (uses a special codec when recording, then after u are done u just convert it to Xvid and u are good to go...recordings are super smooth and dont jump around)

stigmata
11-15-2005, 05:47 AM
uuuuggghhh. Sorry, I did try and watch it but it gave me a headache after about 30 seconds.

brazilio
11-15-2005, 07:15 AM
sweeta111 caps preflop to your 3-bet with QQ

flop comes QJT

turn 9 river 7, you check/call down. What's up with this? I just power the flop generally.

QJs you 3-bet on the button, I've gotten into bad spots 4-handed there.

In general it seems like you checkraise an awful lot of flops, and you've got less fold equity than I generally like. One I saw was an A-high hand, like A2 on a 9xx flop.

K5s you raised on the button, got 3-bet preflop. You check/called a Q5x flop, got checkraised on the T turn. This seems like such an easy laydown.

You had 86s for the bottom and pretty nasty gutshot. You raised the flop UTG bet and continuation bet a high card turn.

You bet a lot of flop/turns against bigeyes3 with just overcards, and he doesn't seem likely to fold any pair pretty much ever. I've tried checking more turns against these guys, I have no idea if that's correct though.

You had 44 on a A25 flop against wannabestox. You check/called down, donkbet the river 3. Checkraise flop mb? He has to fold a non-ace

K5s against nosoydinero, you had one overcard ona flop checkraise or raise with I think a backdoor flush maybe, that peel seemed unwarranted against him.

You had A8s on a paired board, rivered your pair which also 3-flushed, I believe nosoy checkraised the river. Laydown I think would be good.

Victor
11-16-2005, 04:31 AM
1:40. a2 hand. you coldcall a2o in the sb, cr the flop and call down after being 3bet. i think you can fold the river here given the board texture. all streets in this hand are very very debatable tho.

2:40. same guy as first hand raises on the button (sweeta111) and you fold a3o in the sb. did you learn your lesson? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif seriously tho, i am interested in why you calld the a2 and folded the a3 in the exact same situation.

3:10. someone opens on the button and you fold a2s in the sb. i am goin to assume that the first one was simply a mistake and im not gonna emulate you.

3:30. qq hand. capped out with sweeta preflop and the flop is qj10. i raise the flop. hopefully he has an overpair and you can go many bets with him. also, it seems unlikely he folds any q or j from seeing him calldown lightly on other hands. i think not raising the flop is a fairly large mistake. i know you like waiting until the turn to raise but i would save that tactic for smaller pots when you and your opponents hands are not so well defined. as is, often villain will 3bet the flop and then you can raise the turn as well. i like the rest of the hand tho when the scary 9 hits.

3:50. a10 hand in the bb. gross turn donk. that is the perfect card for him to bluff with. let him.

nice, our friend derb sat down. [censored] him up.

9:10. you defend bb with j9 and villain checks the flop. i would take a shot here on the turn. the board is like 4567 or something gross for overcards, so i think he will laydown a lot.

12:20. k5s steal on the button. i would fold to the screwplay unless you notice villain routinely pulls that move.

my only comment from your little hu battle with chknltl100 is that i think the a8o cap is spewy. i dont know much about hu and certainly not with partys structure. isnt cknlt one of the more highly regarded 30/60ers tho?

i stopped raising pocket twos preflop.

i dont defend with 43s.

16:10. ajo hand. board is 2 3 5 10 and you bet the turn. i think this is a good spot for a checkbehind. getting cred sucks bc you have to call with your likely 6-outer. so i like checking the turn and hoping to induce a bluff. naturally, it depends on the aggro of your opponent.

18:20. j4s in the bb. it seems highly unlikely he is bluffing the river given the action.

nice fold on the qq hand. that [censored] sucks tho.

44: nice hit lucky.

20:25: k5s hand. i dont see the point of calling the flop raise.

21:20. a7s hand. im surprised you didnt raise the turn despite the scarecard. fwiw, i wouldnt have but i like the line.

24:00. 108 two pair hand. i think the river lead is a spew.

i dont like 3betting 44 from the sb.

29:10. i dont like the river raise in the q10 hand.

everything i said is very likely worthless given my success in the 30 game thus far (-10k or so)

baronzeus
11-16-2005, 05:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
1:40. a2 hand. you coldcall a2o in the sb, cr the flop and call down after being 3bet. i think you can fold the river here given the board texture. all streets in this hand are very very debatable tho.
total misclick. retardedly bad call on my part

2:40. same guy as first hand raises on the button (sweeta111) and you fold a3o in the sb. did you learn your lesson? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif seriously tho, i am interested in why you calld the a2 and folded the a3 in the exact same situation.

3:10. someone opens on the button and you fold a2s in the sb. i am goin to assume that the first one was simply a mistake and im not gonna emulate you.

3:30. qq hand. capped out with sweeta preflop and the flop is qj10. i raise the flop. hopefully he has an overpair and you can go many bets with him. also, it seems unlikely he folds any q or j from seeing him calldown lightly on other hands. i think not raising the flop is a fairly large mistake. i know you like waiting until the turn to raise but i would save that tactic for smaller pots when you and your opponents hands are not so well defined. as is, often villain will 3bet the flop and then you can raise the turn as well. i like the rest of the hand tho when the scary 9 hits.
i was planning on rasising the turn barring a K or a 9. i guess that didnt working out too well. maybe raising the flop is just best

3:50. a10 hand in the bb. gross turn donk. that is the perfect card for him to bluff with. let him.
agree. dont know what i was thinking.
nice, our friend derb sat down. [censored] him up.

9:10. you defend bb with j9 and villain checks the flop. i would take a shot here on the turn. the board is like 4567 or something gross for overcards, so i think he will laydown a lot.
yea, im trying to find better spots to bluff, this is definitely one of them

12:20. k5s steal on the button. i would fold to the screwplay unless you notice villain routinely pulls that move.
i think i had a flush draw here on the turn. didn't it? do i have odds to call for 2pr/trips?
my only comment from your little hu battle with chknltl100 is that i think the a8o cap is spewy. i dont know much about hu and certainly not with partys structure. isnt cknlt one of the more highly regarded 30/60ers tho?
never heard of him. i definitely mix it up. probably usually call the 3bet

i stopped raising pocket twos preflop.
i still like it on the button. ive been trying to figure out why hands like 44 and 55 are so much worse than 66 and i think it's because i open 66 in almost any position. gonna experiment for a while.

i dont defend with 43s.
definitely close...how many handed was this?

16:10. ajo hand. board is 2 3 5 10 and you bet the turn. i think this is a good spot for a checkbehind. getting cred sucks bc you have to call with your likely 6-outer. so i like checking the turn and hoping to induce a bluff. naturally, it depends on the aggro of your opponent
was the board 235, turn T? if so, i think he calls the flop with almost any 2 so i think i need to fire again. i also have 10 outs and am good often enough. what do you think?

18:20. j4s in the bb. it seems highly unlikely he is bluffing the river given the action.
yeah, you're right. should have folded. i [censored] hate 2 outers /images/graemlins/frown.gif

nice fold on the qq hand. that [censored] sucks tho.

44: nice hit lucky.
not sure how else to play this. i think i was calling down regardless. what do you think?

20:25: k5s hand. i dont see the point of calling the flop raise.
agree. probably a misclick but i dont remember it

21:20. a7s hand. im surprised you didnt raise the turn despite the scarecard. fwiw, i wouldnt have but i like the line.
thats one of those times where i get weak but should probably raise the turn

24:00. 108 two pair hand. i think the river lead is a spew.
i remember this hand distinctly. i think his turn cap means only set or 2 pair and i dont like my river lead either

i dont like 3betting 44 from the sb.
one of those things i said earlier...trying to figure out why 44 is so much worse than 66.

29:10. i dont like the river raise in the q10 hand.
dont think it matters much

everything i said is very likely worthless given my success in the 30 game thus far (-10k or so)

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for your watching. make a video and i will do the same for you.

i think i was playing very bad in this session and i agree with most of the things you said.

baronzeus
11-16-2005, 05:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
sweeta111 caps preflop to your 3-bet with QQ

flop comes QJT

turn 9 river 7, you check/call down. What's up with this? I just power the flop generally.

QJs you 3-bet on the button, I've gotten into bad spots 4-handed there.

In general it seems like you checkraise an awful lot of flops, and you've got less fold equity than I generally like. One I saw was an A-high hand, like A2 on a 9xx flop.

K5s you raised on the button, got 3-bet preflop. You check/called a Q5x flop, got checkraised on the T turn. This seems like such an easy laydown.

You had 86s for the bottom and pretty nasty gutshot. You raised the flop UTG bet and continuation bet a high card turn.

You bet a lot of flop/turns against bigeyes3 with just overcards, and he doesn't seem likely to fold any pair pretty much ever. I've tried checking more turns against these guys, I have no idea if that's correct though.

You had 44 on a A25 flop against wannabestox. You check/called down, donkbet the river 3. Checkraise flop mb? He has to fold a non-ace

K5s against nosoydinero, you had one overcard ona flop checkraise or raise with I think a backdoor flush maybe, that peel seemed unwarranted against him.

You had A8s on a paired board, rivered your pair which also 3-flushed, I believe nosoy checkraised the river. Laydown I think would be good.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree i was being very aggressive on the flop this session. someone told me i was way too passive on the flop. it was a weird session for me.

toss
11-16-2005, 11:50 AM
Please post more videos like this. I learned so much from 40 minutes.