PDA

View Full Version : Z...I didn't know the rules...sorry...

04-04-2002, 11:25 PM
breaking news

Posted By: Ray Zee

Date: Monday, 1 April 2002, at 10:56 a.m.

as a test for this day only all posts on this forum will be deleted exactly four minutes after posting, unless the content includes the word fishing or rumpelstilskin.

Z,

Now I know why my last five stories are lost. Can they be retrieved?

SPM,...without chess game...

04-04-2002, 11:41 PM
Whew. I was getting worried SPM. I was hoping you didn't get so depressed by recent troubles on this forum that you stopped gracing us with your posts. That is except for the men's room one.

04-05-2002, 07:54 AM
spm..i got so worried by your abscence...i took you off my stalk and crack big hand list...maybe ya got run over by the trains on the way to harrahs...gr8 to c u back...gl

04-05-2002, 09:30 AM
even with an april fools joke my words strike thunder to you spm. you have taken a vacation and have much work to make up. write those five stories you never completed and post them for all to enjoy. its obvious this chess nonsense has had a delirious effect on you and needs to be remedied.

04-05-2002, 11:29 AM
Z,

Yes, the chess game took a great deal of my time. But, remember you were the one telling me I had to make a good showing for the American contingent on 2+2. I thought getting a draw was pretty good when you take into consideration David O is a minor chess god.

SPM,...play long and prosper...

04-05-2002, 11:38 AM
Cousin,

I liked the mens room story, and those disgusting guys still don't know how to lift the seat before taking care of business. I had to yell at one old guy the other day because he violated the seat. Film at eleven.

And yes "Other Topics" has taken a turn into something of a pissing contest, over what I'm not sure. I ask myself, "WHERE'S THE POKER?"

04-05-2002, 11:42 AM
California,

No the train missed me by inches. Come to my new home court, Harrah's in East Chicago, IN and you can have a clear shoot at my bank roll.

04-05-2002, 10:22 PM
spm , i am really proud of you and the way you drew a draw with david from canada. just quit while you are ahead:-). pretty soon it will be time for your annual report on the poker in your area. tardiness will not be tolerated.

zee;; finding busy work for spm..