PDA

View Full Version : KKF folds made flush on flop vs Mahatma...

SunOfBeach
11-14-2005, 08:41 PM
...then he talks trash all the way about wanting a headsup game with the guy.

He had 8h5h, board was KhQhTh - he bet pot and was raised (a little less than pot) by prahlad, then folded and showed the flopped flush. i'm telling you... the wpt has nothing on this stuff! i can hear mike sexton now, "vince! what does this guy know that i don't!?!? it's tapioca pudding!!!".

11-14-2005, 08:45 PM
If this post is true then I have lost all respect for KKF. Not that I respected him prior, but this is just laughable.

KKF is also one of the uglier humans on the planet. I can only hope he loses his entire BR and needs to start working at Walmart to afford McDonalds for lunch.

Yeti
11-14-2005, 08:46 PM
KKF is folding flushes and moving in with AK high? WTF??!/!

11-14-2005, 08:46 PM
Wow this is odd, Yeti and I agree on something.

HoldEmKillah
11-14-2005, 08:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
KKF is folding flushes and moving in with AK high? WTF??!/!

[/ QUOTE ]

there's gotta be a reason for it...right?

yvesaint
11-14-2005, 08:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If this post is true then I have lost all respect for KKF. Not that I respected him prior, but this is just laughable.

KKF is also one of the uglier humans on the planet. I can only hope he loses his entire BR and needs to start working at Walmart to afford McDonalds for lunch.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, youre right, this forum is full of people posting with a condescending tone

i hate it

god i wish those people would stop

edge
11-14-2005, 08:55 PM
HEY GUYS BREAKING NEWS

MAHATMA KKF MAHATMA MAHATMA ALSO KKF MAHATMA LOTS OF MONEY LARGE SUMS KKF MAHATMA KKF KKF

WOW I CANNOT BELIEVE IT

Alexthegreat
11-14-2005, 09:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
HEY GUYS BREAKING NEWS

MAHATMA KKF MAHATMA MAHATMA ALSO KKF MAHATMA LOTS OF MONEY LARGE SUMS KKF MAHATMA KKF KKF

WOW I CANNOT BELIEVE IT

[/ QUOTE ]

this has been discussed before.

S

T

F

U

11-14-2005, 09:24 PM
it's crazy isn't it??

KKF KKF, but, on the other hand, mahatma

but I don't play this high

KaneKungFu123
11-14-2005, 09:29 PM
AZK start locking these threads....find a previous thread and add this crap on the end of it.

btw, i bet $400 pot into 4 players and he made it $3100

SunOfBeach
11-14-2005, 09:47 PM
i now see your desire to keep these posts to a minimum, and will surely no longer post anymore of these hands now that ive seen your comment above.

that being said, in reference to the particular hand already being discussed, the bet by prahlad was absolutely 1100, and not 3100. the question then becomes:

1. did you misread (3tabling?) the bet at the time, hence the fold?

***OR***

2. obvious goof, and hence lying about the details to cover it up?

KaneKungFu123
11-14-2005, 09:54 PM
you can post anything you want just put it at the end of another thread.

i thought it was $3100, not that it really matters. for only $1100 id have called the flop.

lautzutao
11-14-2005, 09:56 PM
It was 3100...

KaneKungFu123
11-14-2005, 09:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It was 3100...

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL>

edge
11-14-2005, 10:29 PM
It's cool that a 2+2er is making so much money at the highest stakes of NL, but I don't see a need for an update every step of the way. Maybe I'm just different than most poker players, but I see no value in watching others play, except for sweating close friends (and that's just for fun and not strategic merit). Is it just enjoyable to watch thousands of dollars being tossed back and forth, or do you guys try to play along with the hands ("I would have done this")?

nazbrok
11-14-2005, 10:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's cool that a 2+2er is making so much money at the highest stakes of NL, but I don't see a need for an update every step of the way. Maybe I'm just different than most poker players, but I see no value in watching others play, except for sweating close friends (and that's just for fun and not strategic merit). Is it just enjoyable to watch thousands of dollars being tossed back and forth, or do you guys try to play along with the hands ("I would have done this")?

[/ QUOTE ]

finally someone to say it.
AMEN !

dtbog
11-14-2005, 10:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's cool that a 2+2er is making so much money at the highest stakes of NL, but I don't see a need for an update every step of the way.

[/ QUOTE ]

You probably don't watch "The Real World".

I don't either -- I hate it... but it sells. Obviously someone's watching.

KaneKungFu123
11-14-2005, 10:46 PM
yeah, i need a name change. these guys are pming me like a 100/day and its starting to get scary. really stalkerish.

dtbog
11-14-2005, 10:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yeah, i need a name change. these guys are pming me like a 100/day and its starting to get scary. really stalkerish.

[/ QUOTE ]

what do people even say?

"hi, i like poker, you rock, plz sign my website kthx"

AZK
11-14-2005, 11:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
AZK start locking these threads....find a previous thread and add this crap on the end of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry, I'm on it, trying to figure out a way, give me a few days.

11-14-2005, 11:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it's kinda entertaining to me. Some of the appeal is the drama, some of it the analysis of the hands

gol4pro
11-14-2005, 11:24 PM
Other than "I had a read," is there anything else that could make you want to fold a hand THAT strong against mahatma?!

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the hand KKF, but if you keep it to yourself, I understand as well.

SunOfBeach
11-14-2005, 11:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Other than "I had a read," is there anything else that could make you want to fold a hand THAT strong against mahatma?!

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the hand KKF, but if you keep it to yourself, I understand as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

and THIS was the point of my post, as well. im curious as to why one very strong player would fold a made flush against another very strong player - and rarely do we have a chance to ask one of the aforementioned very strong players precisely his reasoning.

i guess my mike sexton/tapioca pudding jokes kind of brought on the junk that followed, and hence i have noone to blame but myself... but seriously, isnt it an interesting enough hand on its own merit?

lautzutao
11-15-2005, 02:29 AM
Well, your website said at one point PM if you have any questions you'd like answered. If that's what you're [censored] about make sure to take it down. I've sent it to you.

And I personally don't care who you are. I'd be datamining the game if you're there or not simply to play hands back. I think it's cool you're on a tear and all but I'm sure as sh!+ not schlobin your knob. If you don't like the fans, kill the website and change your name.

lautzutao
11-15-2005, 02:33 AM
I've been datamining these games, and I try to play along if I'm at the computer(which I was at the time of this hand). This hand was interesting...and why KKF folded here and showed was even more interesting. I'd love to know if Mahatma had the flush here...

I don't have the luxury of sweating NL players, because I don't know any that play NL:) I'm sure I'll get to at one point, but at this time I'm currently new to it and suck bigtime and figured that studying the higher limit players would be educational.

edge
11-15-2005, 02:51 AM
Terrible idea. If you try to play like the big games at lower stakes, you'll lose a lot of money. If you "suck bigtime", I suggest reading Small Stakes NL and learning by playing and thinking through hands at your level. Higher stakes are like a completely different game.