PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter drinking game needed!

CallMeIshmael
11-14-2005, 07:45 PM
I have never seen a Harry Potter movie.

I will be going to the new one at a midnight showing. I need a good idea for a drinking game.

Specifics:

I will sneak in two 500 mL bottles of mixed drinks. I need a game that will result roughly in time with the movie (roughly 2-2.5 hours).

Any ideas what event I should use to drink to?

swede123
11-14-2005, 07:47 PM
How about you drink everytime that annoying girl appears. The one that's a good friend of Harry's. This probably results in lots and lots of drinking but at least this will offset her annoyingness.

Swede

irishpint
11-14-2005, 07:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How about you drink everytime that annoying girl appears. The one that's a good friend of Harry's. This probably results in lots and lots of drinking but at least this will offset her annoyingness.

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

herminoe is hot
emma watson i think is her name.

swede123
11-14-2005, 07:51 PM
I have to admit I haven't seen a Harry Potter movie since the first one. Back then she was annoying and NOT hot. Perhaps she's grown into a cutie, which would remedy her annoyingness somewhat.

Swede

Blarg
11-14-2005, 07:55 PM
Pound down a shot every time you feel guilty thinking that Hermione is hot even though she's only 12 years old.

Pound down two if you think the same thing about Ron.

Eurotrash
11-14-2005, 07:56 PM
Every time you see SmileyEH on the screen

http://www.icalledshotgun.com/photodirectory/SmileyEH.jpg

you take a swig of OE, and give (resident Harry Potter fan) Dynasty a shout-out

-- the 'wtf nigga' dynasty pic is banned here per mat
-- astro

irishpint
11-14-2005, 07:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Pound down a shot every time you feel guilty thinking that Hermione is hot even though she's only 12 years old.

Pound down two if you think the same thing about Ron.

[/ QUOTE ]

She's 16...not that it makes it much better...but movie 7! think about movie 7!

SoCalRugger
11-14-2005, 07:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have to admit I haven't seen a Harry Potter movie since the first one. Back then she was annoying and NOT hot. Perhaps she's grown into a cutie, which would remedy her annoyingness somewhat.

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]
http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/warner_brothers/harry_potter_and_the_goblet_of_fire/emma_watson/harryfire.jpg

She's what, 15 now? I think by the time she's legal, she'll be pretty hot.

Blarg
11-14-2005, 08:17 PM
She's disturbingly hot even now. But the key word is disturbing. If that doesn't look like a kid sister. which if you've never had one just imagine how absurdly protective you might feel, then nothing does.

Reef
11-14-2005, 08:23 PM
drink anytime harry's in a scene
drink anytime magic is involved

Dynasty
11-14-2005, 08:26 PM
I'd avoid drinking at opening night of the Harry Potter film. There will be quite a few kids there.

irishpint
11-14-2005, 08:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd avoid drinking at opening night of the Harry Potter film. There will be quite a few kids there and i want them all to myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

istewart
11-14-2005, 08:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd avoid drinking at opening night of the Harry Potter film. There will be quite a few kids there.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's on a college campus /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

razor
11-14-2005, 08:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, doesn't one have to do something to help ignore the annoying CGI and overacting?

Dynasty
11-14-2005, 08:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, doesn't one have to do something to help ignore the annoying CGI and overacting?

[/ QUOTE ]

The kids get better in each film. The adult cast has always been spectacular.

CallMeIshmael
11-14-2005, 08:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but its a midnight showing on a Thursday night. I cant imagine a large 11 year old contingent at the theatre.

istewart
11-14-2005, 08:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but its in upstate New York. I can't imagine more than 10 people attending.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dynasty
11-14-2005, 09:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

No, but its a midnight showing on a Thursday night. I cant imagine a large 11 year old contingent at the theatre.

[/ QUOTE ]

The kids will be there in huge #s.

MyTurn2Raise
11-14-2005, 09:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]
http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/warner_brothers/harry_potter_and_the_goblet_of_fire/emma_watson/harryfire.jpg

She's what, 15 now? I think by the time she's legal, she'll be pretty hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this a pic from cumulonimbus?

shant
11-14-2005, 09:26 PM
Why would you want to be drunk around a bunch of 7-year olds and creepy adult nerds?

jgorham
11-14-2005, 10:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW, I am taking my 11 year old sister to see it at midnight. We will drink together everytime the phrase "he who must not be named" is used.

Ringo_Mojo
11-14-2005, 10:03 PM
This is easy, pick a "Potterism" like Muggle, Quiddich or He-who-Must-Not-Be-Named, and go to town. Make sure to yell DRINK! every time you hear it. Should be fun for the whole family.

kipin
11-14-2005, 10:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but its in upstate New York. I can't imagine more than 10 people attending.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pleast stop. You suck at this.

uw_madtown
11-14-2005, 10:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why would you want to be drunk around a bunch of 7-year olds and creepy adult nerds?

[/ QUOTE ]

CallMeIshmael
11-14-2005, 11:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, there is a group of like 10 of us going.

And, again, I will stress that this is a midnight showing in a college town. We will not be the only ones drinking.

Yobz
11-14-2005, 11:13 PM
Step 1: Give me one of the bottles
Step 2: ...
Step 3: Profit!

Tilt
11-14-2005, 11:56 PM
Drink every time you hear ominous, foreboding music. Everyone will wonder why you are giggling during the stressful scenes.

TheCroShow
11-15-2005, 07:18 AM
drink everytime you see that bleach blonde kid frown or sneer...drink anytime you see a wand...drink everytime hagrid (sp?) says "i've said too much.." or "I shouldn't have said that"

samjjones
11-15-2005, 10:33 AM
Every time you have impure thoughts about Emma Watson, take a drink.