PDA

View Full Version : HELP - Whats the name of the Party SNG tracker website?

Officer Farva
11-14-2005, 04:40 PM
I remember that theres a website that is advertised in the chatbox of Party SNGs that has a DB of the ROI for all of the Party SNG players. I want to check my friends stats. anyone know the url of the site I am referring to? Thanks in advance

Nicholasp27
11-14-2005, 04:44 PM
a) the site is HORRIBLY inaccurate...they don't record all sngs and the stats are usually inflated

b) it's against the TOS to use the software and party may scan your hdd and see it's on there and then warn u of freezing ur account for using it

if u wanna check your friend's stats, have him d/l sng-tracker and it'll quickly import all of his hand histories off of his hard drive and give you an accurate answer

Officer Farva
11-14-2005, 04:49 PM
You sure....as of three months ago I compared what it had on me to my current PT stats and it was almost dead on. Please just give me the site name. The person is a coworker and I dont feel like expending any effort getting her stats, just want to confirm her ridiculous claims of initial success.

Nicholasp27
11-14-2005, 05:02 PM
the site will not confirm anything

it isn't accurate...it matched yours by random luck

it's pokerprophecy .com

Officer Farva
11-14-2005, 05:09 PM
ahh, thank you sir.

i will heed your wisdom with respet to its accuracy

wiggs73
11-14-2005, 05:44 PM
From what I can tell, it has a tendency to add a few percentage points to ITM%. It's a good enough way to guess relative skill of the players at your table, but if you're looking ways to keep track of your own records, I'd take look at Hood's SNG tracker. I'm pretty sure there's a link to it in the FAQ.