PDA

View Full Version : 5/10 QQ folds on the flop

Nietzsche
11-14-2005, 02:39 PM
Mostly loosies.

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx (http://www.zerodivide.cx/converter)

Preflop: Hero is Button with Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif, Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, BB calls, MP calls.

Flop: (8 SB) A/images/graemlins/club.gif, 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, BB calls, MP calls, Hero folds.

OK or too weak?

ggbman
11-14-2005, 02:41 PM
Fine and standard /images/graemlins/wink.gif

jetsg4
11-14-2005, 03:18 PM
ggbman, i hate you... please get that ass slapping wave machine off 2+2... i get hypnotized every time i see one of your posts....

sorry for the off topic post, but i had to after watching her slap her ass for about 20 seconds.. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

11-14-2005, 03:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ggbman, i hate you... please get that ass slapping wave machine off 2+2... i get hypnotized every time i see one of your posts....

sorry for the off topic post, but i had to after watching her slap her ass for about 20 seconds.. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
It hypnotizes me too, I thought I was all alone, now I feel normal again.................To OP: Good fold.

ggbman
11-14-2005, 03:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont you just wonder how much good karma each guy who has [censored] her must have had?