Evil woman
It's a living thing
Mr. blue sky
showdown
starnge magic
sweet talkin woman
telephone line
turn to stone

so are any of these tracks misnamed. am I missing any really good ELO songs.

samjjones
11-14-2005, 12:26 PM
I have "Its a Living Thing", "Evil Woman", and "Do Ya", and do not feel cheated on my ELO collection...

MrTrik
11-14-2005, 12:31 PM
ELO is great but I have to be in the right mood for it. It's pretty good Sunday morning music after a drink your face off party the night before. It's also pretty good for exercise if you're lower key that day rather than a head bangin mood.

Pretty good music for baking too, but that was a long time ago for me. And if I smoked again Pink Floyd would be my first choice. ELO would be a good choice too.

11-14-2005, 12:45 PM
Mislabel: Blinded by the Light is by Manfred Mann, not ELO.

Best application of a music track in a movie Thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=exchange&Number=3918553&S earchpage=1&Main=3917610&Words=manfred&topic=&Sear ch=true#Post3918553)

Other than that looks good, nice playlist!

diebitter
11-14-2005, 01:01 PM
wild West Hero

manpower
11-14-2005, 01:06 PM
I've got two in my collection labeled 'fire on high' and 'fifth of Beethoven'. I'm not sure if they're properly labeled, but I think they are, and you should download them.

11-14-2005, 01:54 PM
Rockaria

silkyslim
11-14-2005, 01:58 PM
I love ELO and have an ELO t-shirt. Google for their discography and get everything you can. I like their cover of Roll Over Beethoven. O and i forgot my 2nd favorite (1st is blue sky) Ma Ma Belle.

samjjones
11-14-2005, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've got two in my collection labeled 'fire on high' and 'fifth of Beethoven'. I'm not sure if they're properly labeled, but I think they are, and you should download them.

[/ QUOTE ]
"Fifth of Beethoven" is Walter Murphy, IIRC.

SoSo
11-14-2005, 02:00 PM
Fifth of Beethoven!!!!!!!!!!

Lazymeatball
11-14-2005, 06:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

upon further review this is correct.
that's the one thing I hate about pirated music.

samjjones
11-14-2005, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

upon further review this is correct.
that's the one thing I hate about pirated music.

[/ QUOTE ]
And to further clarify, "House of the Rising Sun" is The Animals, not The Doors or CCR.

MyTurn2Raise
11-14-2005, 06:22 PM
ELO is the [censored]. Jeff Lynn is a great songwriter. Get all of it.

matt hooley
11-14-2005, 06:48 PM
"Fire On High" is my favorite song by them. It's essential to your list.