PDA

View Full Version : 93s, spew?

thesharpie
11-14-2005, 10:13 AM
This is shorthanded but some don't like low limit posts at HUSH. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Everyone seems to be going through a LAG phase recently, I think I'm going through one coupled with folding too much on the river. Villain is 33/24/3. One of the flop peelers was real loose preflop and on the flop, and the other one hadn't been with us long.

PokerStars 2/4 Hold'em (6 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx (http://www.zerodivide.cx/converter)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9/images/graemlins/club.gif, 3/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG calls, MP calls, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, Button calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero calls, UTG calls, MP calls.

Flop: (10.50 SB) 2/images/graemlins/club.gif, 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
Hero checks, UTG checks, MP checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Button calls, Hero calls, UTG calls, MP calls.

Turn: (7.75 BB) 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
Hero checks, UTG checks, MP checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Button folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>...

newhizzle
11-14-2005, 10:19 AM
well i guess theres a pretty decent chance that you have the best hand here and from the BB you can represent a 2, its not too likely that you are clearing anyone out on the flop, so i think i like it

if i get it heads up with the CO, im betting most rivers looking for a call from A high, if not i dont know what im doing