PDA

View Full Version : McDonalds employees set world record for idiotcy

jokerthief
11-14-2005, 09:05 AM
Or "I'll take an order of soddomy with my strip search."

Video (http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=1302314)

JaBlue
11-14-2005, 09:18 AM
idiotcy?

VIDEO: WOW

TheTROLL
11-14-2005, 09:20 AM
Remarkable. Just confirms my long-held belief that most people are deeply, deeply stupid.

StevieG
11-14-2005, 09:25 AM
Assistant Manager Donna Summers

Detective Buddy Stomp

brilliant

Reef
11-14-2005, 10:01 AM
lol, she does jumping jacks. morons

edit: and a sexual act. omfg.

2+2 wannabe
11-14-2005, 10:03 AM
this is absolutely [censored] retarded

people seriously can't be that stupid

yeah she just has a purse up her vag

come on....

diebitter
11-14-2005, 10:03 AM
I'm dying to see this. Can someone give a precis?

2+2 wannabe
11-14-2005, 10:04 AM
it's an ABC newstory - so yes SFW

telling you what it's about defeats the purpose of watching it

canis582
11-14-2005, 10:06 AM
I had to stop watching it. There is no way I am the same species as that lady. I'm ashamed to be human.

This goes to show how far down the path of mindlessness indoctrinating people in to the police state will take us.

diebitter
11-14-2005, 10:15 AM
left hand: rocks
right hand: some people

I weigh em up, carefully considering.

Decision: Nope I can't tell which choice is dumber.

BeerMoney
11-14-2005, 10:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]

edit: and a sexual act. omfg.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sodomy................................

kurosh
11-14-2005, 10:18 AM
No matter how stupid you are, how do you let someone SIIYP?

StevieG
11-14-2005, 10:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
No matter how stupid you are, how do you let someone SIIYP?

[/ QUOTE ]

sodomy in this case meaning fellatio

granted, that does not make the characters here any smarter

TheMetetron
11-14-2005, 10:23 AM
This is just ridiculous. I feel the need to find massive quantities of weapons grade plutonium after being subjected to such idiocy.

captZEEbo1
11-14-2005, 10:27 AM
I don't know if you guys remember what you were like at 16 working at fast food, but you just do everything your boss tells you b/c you don't want to get fired. I think you are being TOO hard on these people. I mean at some point something should've went off in their heads, but how is being strip searched that crazy? Didn't it happen at airports a bunch without much just cause?

Then when you're naked you probably just do anything anyone says to get it over as fast as possible and you feel so vulnerable/scared/etc you don't question it.

TheMetetron
11-14-2005, 10:29 AM
The second my boss tries to tell me he's going to strip search me in the back room is the second I get the [censored] out of there.

kurosh
11-14-2005, 10:29 AM
The strip searching isn't *that* stupid. It's the sucking the dick that is utterly retarded.

TheTROLL
11-14-2005, 10:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The strip searching isn't *that* stupid. It's the sucking the dick that is utterly retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. That pretty much sums it up for me.

captZEEbo1
11-14-2005, 10:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]whoops I missed that in the video...nm lol what a [censored] retard

diebitter
11-14-2005, 10:37 AM
Just to show how far the dumb has reached, I ask a dumb question.

Is the bj called 'sodomy' cos it's unwilling (ie a crime), or do some merkins call it sodomy anyway, even if a bj is legal?

(Please don't tell me that bj's are illegal over there!)

imported_The Vibesman
11-14-2005, 10:40 AM
Sodomy isn't necessarily illegal everywhere. And oral sex is, by definition, sodomy. "Non-coital copulation with a member of the opposite sex," is one of the definitions according to Webster.

Now, generally places with sodomy laws only have such laws to prevent homosexuals from enjoying themselves sexually, so this act which is widely enjoyed by heterosexuals is generally ignored.

-Skeme-
11-14-2005, 10:40 AM
That dude must one one smoothe talker.. seriously, how in the hell do you pass off her giving this random dude head as some measure of security? That's classic, though. Idiots.

diebitter
11-14-2005, 10:43 AM
The guy getting head was in on it though, wasn't he? Am I imagining that part of the report?

Lazymeatball
11-14-2005, 10:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This goes to show how far down the path of mindlessness indoctrinating people in to the police state will take us.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is less a reflection of your 1984 fantasies and more a reflection of how dumb fast food employees are.

And as for the guy who got head, you have to figure he knew it wasn't a cop on the other line, but just figured he had a good thing going.

ps. There were a few stories of similar occurences at some Wendy's restauraunts in MA a few years ago.

MarkL444
11-14-2005, 10:47 AM
id do her

stigmata
11-14-2005, 10:47 AM
You can just imagine the phone conversation.

"Miss, we have reason to believe you have hidden the wallet in your throat"

"I haven't, I assure you"

"Well, we will need to check this out by doing a throat search, with your bosses special searching tool. You see, the penis is the most sensitive part of the body, and it should be able to check your orifice thoroughly for the offending item".

"Uh.... OK".

Voltron87
11-14-2005, 10:48 AM
This is totally [censored] crazy.

So she actually sucked the dude off?

daryn
11-14-2005, 10:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This is totally [censored] crazy.

So she actually sucked the dude off?

[/ QUOTE ]

hot

TheMetetron
11-14-2005, 10:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Is the bj called 'sodomy' cos it's unwilling (ie a crime), or do some merkins call it sodomy anyway, even if a bj is legal?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sodomy is any sexual act which can't result in conception. Anal sex, oral sex, beastiality, etc.

diebitter
11-14-2005, 10:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sodomy is any sexual act which can't result in conception. Anal sex, oral sex, beastiality, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

I realise that, I'm just surprise an unwilling engagement of an act that isn't illegal is called by the same name. It's like charging someone with 'sucking off'. You see my point?

daryn
11-14-2005, 11:00 AM
but it IS illegal (some places) technically

Paluka
11-14-2005, 11:02 AM
I'm speechless. Wow. Wow. What can I say.

Lazymeatball
11-14-2005, 11:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I realise that, I'm just surprise an unwilling engagement of an act that isn't illegal is called by the same name. It's like charging someone with 'sucking off'. You see my point?

[/ QUOTE ]

A direct interpretation of the laws on the books could charge a willing participant with the crime of 'sucking off.' The laws are outdated and are barely ever enforced, but in this particular case, no one is going to try to defend this guy on the account that it is a bad law.

Los Feliz Slim
11-14-2005, 11:07 AM
I assumed this was a hoax and did a Google search, which would appear to confirm it's real. The guy getting the BJ had to know what was going on. I mean, really.

EDIT: The guy had an IQ of 83. That's pretty low to the point of being mildly retarded. How he was an assistant manager of going to the bathroom himself, let alone a McDonalds, is beyond me.

diebitter
11-14-2005, 11:07 AM
No, my point is the name of the "legal" action (let's assume it's legal) is the same as the illegal action.

It's like charging someone with 'intercourse' rather than 'rape', or 'walking' instead of 'jaywalking' for example.

Anyway, my point has grown too retarded to continue arguing.

nicky g
11-14-2005, 11:14 AM
"I assumed this was a hoax."

I thought this was likely too; the names seem made up in addition to the ridiculousness of it all. But on the other hand it doesn;t seem like the sort of thing a news channel would joke about.

Lazymeatball
11-14-2005, 11:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
No, my point is the name of the "legal" action (let's assume it's legal) is the same as the illegal action.

It's like charging someone with 'intercourse' rather than 'rape', or 'walking' instead of 'jaywalking' for example.

[/ QUOTE ]

In some US jurisdictions, giving a blow job is not a legal action voluntary or not. Remember, this country was founded by pilgrims.

diebitter
11-14-2005, 11:27 AM
I keep hearing Donna Summer songs in my head now.

"She works hard for the money" is playing at the moment... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

JinX11
11-14-2005, 11:59 AM
Smartest person in the whole video: the chick doing the naked jumping jacks and giving the BJ.

$$$$$$$

Peter666
11-14-2005, 12:25 PM
Holy Crap. The smartest guy is the 57 year old Janitor. I knew the world was a cruel and vicious place, and this confirms that it is incredibly idiotic as well. When in doubt, assume the worst. I will never trust anybody in authority over me again.

Those involved should all be liquidated except for the girl. She can come to my place for some job training.

Sightless
11-14-2005, 12:28 PM
This can't be real...

TheTROLL
11-14-2005, 12:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This can't be real...

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the same, did quite a bit of checking up - it's not only real, it happened about 70 times at various fast food places. Every individual involved is astonishingly stupid.

daryn
11-14-2005, 12:41 PM
i don't get it. i know the story is whacked... but do you guys usually not believe stuff you see on ABC news?

Paluka
11-14-2005, 12:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i don't get it. i know the story is whacked... but do you guys usually not believe stuff you see on ABC news?

[/ QUOTE ]

It does seem fishy that the person is named Donna Summers and the most famous Donna Summers song is She Works Hard For Her Money.

Evan
11-14-2005, 12:53 PM
lollerskates

TheTROLL
11-14-2005, 12:55 PM
Do you think it would be impossibly difficult to fake this? I thought it was exactly the sort of thing that might have been done for a comedy/satire show, and I'm not familiar with the site go.com where the video's hosted.

Dudd
11-14-2005, 12:57 PM
It's legit, go.com is website where a lot of ABC/ESPN stuff is located.

Evan
11-14-2005, 12:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not familiar with the site go.com where the video's hosted.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's ABC's website. This is definitely not a joke, at least not from ABC.

TheTROLL
11-14-2005, 01:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not familiar with the site go.com where the video's hosted.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's ABC's website. This is definitely not a joke, at least not from ABC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed - sorry, that post was unclear - I was responding to the comment about it being odd that I initially doubted its authenticity.

Dominic
11-14-2005, 01:01 PM
i swa this....i know the girl must be scared, but come on. "The police is on the phone and telling you to tell me I should give you head? Ok."

swede123
11-14-2005, 01:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i swa this....i know the girl must be scared, but come on. "The police is on the phone and telling you to tell me I should give you head? Ok."

[/ QUOTE ]

So Dr. Dom wouldn't endorse this tactic as a means to get head from hot chicks? Damn it, back to the drawing board!

Swede

11-14-2005, 01:06 PM
some of you guys thought about renting a cop uniform, didn't you.

Eurotrash
11-14-2005, 01:12 PM
wow, I saw the TV trailer for this and meant to watch it. I'm glad you posted it. this is just first class stupidity involved on everybody's part

[censored] Kentucky.

DcifrThs
from a litigious (sp?) perspective, would a plaintiff suing mcdonalds for sexual assault get the same award on average for being TOLD to give the BJ as Actually GIVING the bj?? different levels but she went through so much that giving the BJ was an incremental increase in the offense. how much more $$ would she get by giving the BJ?

if "alot" then i vote, suck it.

Barron

miajag81
How long till the unblurred version of this is circulating around the web? Or is it already?

Eurotrash
11-14-2005, 01:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
from a litigious (sp?) perspective, would a plaintiff suing mcdonalds for sexual assault get the same award on average for being TOLD to give the BJ as Actually GIVING the bj?? different levels but she went through so much that giving the BJ was an incremental increase in the offense. how much more $$ would she get by giving the BJ?

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

did you SEE the guy whose dick she sucked?

that has to be worth some kind of bonus settlement.

DcifrThs
11-14-2005, 01:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yea...im saying, do it. get more $$ than you're already going to get. unless she was actually just scared and naive and an idiot, in which case she'd do it anyways and not complain.

id have more hope for this country if the thought going through her head was

" im gunna make so much $$ for this.."

vs.

"i hope that this guys dick doesn't touch something that he may think is a stolen item. in that case i may be in trouble."

Barron

Eurotrash
11-14-2005, 01:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yea...im saying, do it. get more $$ than you're already going to get. unless she was actually just scared and naive and an idiot, in which case she'd do it anyways and not complain.

id have more hope for this country if the thought going through her head was

" im gunna make so much $$ for this.."

vs.

"i hope that this guys dick doesn't touch something that he may think is a stolen item. in that case i may be in trouble."

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

oh, ok. I misinterpreted your post a bit. but you're saying if you hadn't already done so, you'd go ahead and suck the dick if it gave you a larger cash settlement?

the girl is probably traumatized enough already from having to strip at some old woman's/man's command, but having to suck that guy off? I bet she'd pay a lot of money to be able to have not done that.

DcifrThs
11-14-2005, 01:24 PM
im not taking tramatization into acct.

i just hope she was thinking about a future payoff rather than actually thinking this kind of this is a natural way to check for theft.

Barron

swede123
11-14-2005, 01:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
rather than actually thinking this kind of this is a natural way to check for theft.

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't get it man. By inserting an object (the other dude's schlong) into her mouth the officer on the phone could ensure that she hadn't hidden the lady's purse underneath her tongue or anything. Pretty standard procedure, really.

Swede

Eurotrash
11-14-2005, 01:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
im not taking tramatization into acct.

i just hope she was thinking about a future payoff rather than actually thinking this kind of this is a natural way to check for theft.

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, I see what you're getting at now.

regardless, the stupidity demonstrated makes me feel sad for humanity in general.

DMBFan23
11-14-2005, 01:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well there's a couple more people I hope burn slowly in hell

11-14-2005, 01:43 PM
After 2 hours on the phone, it takes the janitor to call bull [censored], and get the chick manager to call the cops. Maybe he'll get promoted to fry cook; the job he probably couldn't get because he dropped out of high school.

wacki
11-14-2005, 01:47 PM
ok, how do I save this video to my hard drive? I hate flash videos and this is too good not to share with others.

Paluka
11-14-2005, 01:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ok, how do I save this video to my hard drive? I hate flash videos and this is too good not to share with others.

[/ QUOTE ]

I still can't believe this. This is the strongest reaction I've had to anything in a long time. I'm beyond baffled. I've been sharing it with others and they don't seem as blown away.

CrazyEyez
11-14-2005, 01:59 PM
They call that the "Happy Ending Meal."
*rim shot*

diebitter
11-14-2005, 02:00 PM
It definitely adds a twist to the expression "supersize me!"

bwana devil
11-14-2005, 02:14 PM
to everyone who thinks these people were "stupid" you may not be familiar w/ stanley milgram's social psych experiment on obedience. (http://www.cba.uri.edu/Faculty/dellabitta/mr415s98/EthicEtcLinks/Milgram.htm) this is a page w/ basic information regarding the study. much more is out there on the subject.

if people believe theyre being told to do something by an authority figure they generally comply. seems outrageous but true.

bwana

Los Feliz Slim
11-14-2005, 02:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I still can't believe this. This is the strongest reaction I've had to anything in a long time. I'm beyond baffled. I've been sharing it with others and they don't seem as blown away.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am having the same experience. Part of me still doesn't believe it could possibly be true. This is more compelling than the lesbian cheerleader story. People at my office don't seem to care.

wacki
11-14-2005, 02:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is more compelling than the lesbian cheerleader story.

[/ QUOTE ]

??????????

Los Feliz Slim
11-14-2005, 02:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It does seem fishy that the person is named Donna Summers and the most famous Donna Summers song is She Works Hard For Her Money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Trivia: that song is about the ladies' rest room attendant at Chasen's, an old-Hollywood restaurant in LA.

jokerthief
11-14-2005, 02:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
After 2 hours on the phone, it takes the janitor to call bull [censored], and get the chick manager to call the cops. Maybe he'll get promoted to fry cook; the job he probably couldn't get because he dropped out of high school.

[/ QUOTE ]

I worked at McDonalds when I was 16 and if I remember correctly the janitors were top of the food chain so to speak. They got paid more than the store manager on a per hour basis.

Blarg
The idiotcy defintely cracked me up.

As to the video: How could people possibly be so effing stupid? I was hearing two hours, then three hours...these guys couldn't figure this was crap after THREE HOURS? I would have thought three minutes would be way on the high side.

That's just not right. I have to think that at least the guy getting to do the sodomy on the idiot teenager knew it was a hoax, but found that the hoax was working out well for him, getting him a little sodomy action he thought he could probably get away with. He definitely deserves to go to jail. Nobody is that dumb.

The manager was pure dumb. Shows you how much like cattle people are and are willing to be.

And the teenage girl was dumber than a bucket of rocks, too. She is after all a teenager, and impressionable as hell and easy to intimidate, but still, she had to have known something was going on too. I don't hold her entirely blameless. This probably fit into something in her psyche, too. Even a child would know it's not part of doing the right thing to take orders to give strangers blowjobs or whatever.

The whole thing smacks of Stockholm Syndrome a little to me, in that the people must have known what was going on was wrong but adapted their thinking to it until it they were in their own little world where it wasn't outrageous to think it was right.

jokerthief
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

??????????

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I do believe a link is in order here.

CrazyEyez
11-14-2005, 02:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And the teenage girl was dumber than a bucket of rocks, too. She is after all a teenager, and impressionable as hell and easy to intimidate, but still, she had to have known something was going on too. I don't hold her entirely blameless.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah if the average teenage girl is that stupid then a lot more teenage guys would be getting laid.

Los Feliz Slim
11-14-2005, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

??????????

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I do believe a link is in order here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe anyone missed this (http://rdu.news14.com/content/top_stories/default.asp?ArID=76677) .

Blarg
11-14-2005, 02:43 PM
Or they would spend whole afternoons walking face first into telephone poles until passersby pulled them sideways and set them back on their original course.

bwana devil
11-14-2005, 02:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The whole thing smacks of Stockholm Syndrome a little to me, in that the people must have known what was going on was wrong but adapted their thinking to it until it they were in their own little world where it wasn't outrageous to think it was right.

[/ QUOTE ]

if that's what youre describing as the stockhom syndrome, it's actually something different. stockholm syndrome is when the captured starts to sympathize w/ the captors.

Eurotrash
11-14-2005, 02:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if that's what youre describing as the stockhom syndrome, it's actually something different. stockholm syndrome is when the captured starts to sympathize w/ the captors.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he might have been referring to a Stanford Prison Experiment-like situation. maybe?

young nut
11-14-2005, 02:57 PM
Wow, this story really shocks me. I don't know whether to feel bad for the teen girl or just shake my head at the ignorance. I can almost understand a teen with her first job going through with the strip search, but doing jumping jacks, standing on a chair, and giving a BJ???!!!

I really wish I could hear what the guy on the phone was saying, and how he could have possibly justified some of the actions to the others on the phone.

daryn
11-14-2005, 03:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he might have been referring to a Stanford Prison Experiment-like situation. maybe?

[/ QUOTE ]

or was he referring to stanford wong's highly touted blackjack strategy?

will we never know??

tpir90036
11-14-2005, 03:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Technically they are in some states:
http://www.sodomylaws.org/usa/usa.htm

Although it's not like cops are out to arrest you for it unless you are a gay man in Texas:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_v._Texas

Paluka
11-14-2005, 03:04 PM
http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051009/NEWS01/510090392

with other stories of similar things

diebitter
11-14-2005, 03:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Technically they are in some states:
http://www.sodomylaws.org/usa/usa.htm

Although it's not like cops are out to arrest you for it unless you are a gay man in Texas:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_v._Texas

[/ QUOTE ]

I like Americans right? But...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

partygirluk
11-14-2005, 03:06 PM
This is actually extremely sad - the psyhcological effects on the girl are likely to be devastating. You should really be ashamed at yourself for finding this in the least beat amusing.

I know I am. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

The once and future king
11-14-2005, 03:08 PM
I would pay good money for a copy of the transcript because I cant mentaly fill in the following blank:

Man "The guy on the phone says you have to suck my dick."
Girl ".................................................. ."

Blarg
11-14-2005, 03:08 PM
I know what it is, but what I meant to convey was that you buy into identifying with your captors as part of a process of buying into the legitimacy of your captivity as a whole, and this seems like it might have had some part to play in the incident at hand. It's more than just identifying with your captor, and you can't do that without a whole lot of other things happening mentally too that are very much a part of it.

That's why I was saying it wasn't exactly the same mechanism as the small part of behavior in a complex situation that Stockholm syndrome describes, but smacked of the same sort of mental gymnastics that people in captive situations go through, legitimizing their captivity to make it less terrifying and feel less helpless and violated. They go from disempowerment to a false empowerment, gaining control by the simple expedients of denial and brainwashing themselves. It seems likely something like this had to happen during at least part of this three hour long incident to enable otherwise rational people to do things so entirely stupid, debasing, and extraordinary.

Unfortunately, that explanation is so complicated that it's clear I shouldn't have tried to extend a well known but very limited term to talk about the psychological things behind it in the first place, and their arguable relationship to the behavior in this incident. I was pretty much asking for trouble, or at least uncertainty, on that one.

EMcWilliams
11-14-2005, 03:09 PM
As a former manager, That is a sad but true fact

[ QUOTE ]
I worked at McDonalds when I was 16 and if I remember correctly the janitors were top of the food chain so to speak. They got paid more than the store manager on a per hour basis.

[/ QUOTE ]

11-14-2005, 03:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I really wish I could hear what the guy on the phone was saying, and how he could have possibly justified some of the actions to the others on the phone.

[/ QUOTE ]

"I'm a cop you IDIOT!"

11-14-2005, 03:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would pay good money for a copy of the transcript because I cant mentaly fill in the following blank:

Man "The guy on the phone says you have to suck my dick."
Girl "...that will be another 10 million "

[/ QUOTE ]

diebitter
11-14-2005, 03:13 PM
I agree. There's certain situations where you are so freaked out by what's going on, you get a sort of 'rabbit-in-the-headlights' mentality and can't reason properly. You do what you have to, just to get through it, I think.

Tough, horrible guys know this when they pick fights - they can see the eyes glaze over of the guy they're shouting at, and they know they can kick ass with impunity. They like that weird zone, cos they are in control. I guess this happens in rape and dehumanising crap like that too.

I'm guessing that's what happened here. She zoned out. And I do feel sory for her, she's pretty young.

imported_anacardo
11-14-2005, 03:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I assumed this was a hoax and did a Google search, which would appear to confirm it's real. The guy getting the BJ had to know what was going on. I mean, really.

EDIT: The guy had an IQ of 83. That's pretty low to the point of being mildly retarded. How he was an assistant manager of going to the bathroom himself, let alone a McDonalds, is beyond me.

[/ QUOTE ]

83, huh? I've often wondered if there's a real-life "Peter Griffin" range of intelligence that's dumb enough to be technically 'retarded,' yet smart enough to be offended by the suggestion. Would this qualify?

HopeydaFish
11-14-2005, 03:28 PM
OMG...everyone involved in this thing is a retard...except for the janitor who was the only one smart enough to see through the whole thing.

The guy that had her perform felatio on him *must* have known that something was up...but he thought that this was some kind of "loophole" that would get him a free BJ from a 17 year old. Hopefully they throw the book at him.

11-14-2005, 03:29 PM
simply insane

11-14-2005, 03:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In some US jurisdictions, giving a blow job is not a legal action voluntary or not. Remember, this country is still partially run by pilgrims.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dominic
11-14-2005, 03:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So Dr. Dom wouldn't endorse this tactic as a means to get head from hot chicks? Damn it, back to the drawing board!

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

hey, if the girl is stupid enough to fall for it, I say go for it!

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Los Feliz Slim
11-14-2005, 03:44 PM
Here's (http://members.shaw.ca/delajara/IQBasics.html) a mildly interesting page on ranges of IQ. By most of these scales, the guy wasn't retarded but was pretty close.

jokerthief
11-14-2005, 03:51 PM
I did see this. I thought you were talking about a video posted here.

KaneKungFu123
11-14-2005, 03:51 PM
maybe this girl is really really smart cause mcdonalds is going to pay atleast 5 million for that bj.

KaneKungFu123
11-14-2005, 03:53 PM
Do you think this girl asked her lawyer if she should do this show?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$

jokerthief
11-14-2005, 04:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

The guy that had her perform felatio on him *must* have known that something was up...but he thought that this was some kind of "loophole" that would get him a free BJ from a 17 year old. Hopefully they throw the book at him.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the part that has me the most shocked. How could anyone..... [censored] it.

11-14-2005, 04:17 PM
Why wont the interviewer come out and ask the girl why she agreed to do it, why she didnt think to call a lawyer or even her parents? Why didnt she scream when she realized she would have to do a sex act? These are all questions that should be asked so things like this dont happen. The whole impression i got was yea, it happens, we'll get em for doing it. how about prevention?

CORed
11-14-2005, 04:18 PM
Actually, I'm sure that blowjobs are illegal whatever state this happened in (I'm sure the video said, but I'm too lazy to run it again, In states with sodomy laws, prosecutors will often charge sodomy in sex assault cases because it's easier to get a conviction. "She wanted it" isn't a defense. Don't get me wrong, I think sodomy laws, if applied to consensual acts, are horrible, but it does make some sense to use them selectively in this manner if they are on the books.

KaneKungFu123
11-14-2005, 04:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
how about prevention?

[/ QUOTE ]

the first step is to stop inbreeding.

CORed
11-14-2005, 04:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know if you guys remember what you were like at 16 working at fast food, but you just do everything your boss tells you b/c you don't want to get fired. I think you are being TOO hard on these people. I mean at some point something should've went off in their heads, but how is being strip searched that crazy? Didn't it happen at airports a bunch without much just cause?

Then when you're naked you probably just do anything anyone says to get it over as fast as possible and you feel so vulnerable/scared/etc you don't question it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have some sympathy for the girl, although she shoud have realized that a job at McDonalds just isn't worth that kind of [censored]. The assistant manager, OTOH should be killed before she can reproduce. If she has reproduced, her children should be sterilized.

Paluka
11-14-2005, 04:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why wont the interviewer come out and ask the girl why she agreed to do it, why she didnt think to call a lawyer or even her parents? Why didnt she scream when she realized she would have to do a sex act? These are all questions that should be asked so things like this dont happen. The whole impression i got was yea, it happens, we'll get em for doing it. how about prevention?

[/ QUOTE ]

After reading some articles, it seems like the girl was upset and crying to a degree that you can't really see in the released video. Maybe she really did just think she was trapped, and would be prevented from leaving.

Blarg
11-14-2005, 04:30 PM
In another thread discussing sex laws, a poster linked something showing that the U.S. Supreme Court declared all restrictive laws on private consensual sex between adults unconstitutional. In 2003 or something.

I was kind of thinking that this girl might well be a minor, though, which would change things entirely and might be the reason the guy is up for something like 35 years in prison.

Drew16
11-14-2005, 04:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you think it would be impossibly difficult to fake this? I thought it was exactly the sort of thing that might have been done for a comedy/satire show, and I'm not familiar with the site go.com where the video's hosted.

[/ QUOTE ]

I live very close to this place and it really happened. It actually happened a year or so ago and has been big news locally since it happened.

11-14-2005, 04:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
she shoud have realized that a job at McDonalds just isn't worth that kind of [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it goes beyond this. She's naked in a small office, when a large guy (who doesn't even work there) comes into the office and sits between her and the locked door. At that point I think it becomes a different situation entirely. I could be wrong, but I think she was thinking about what would happen to her if she refused.

Cumulonimbus
11-14-2005, 04:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I had to stop watching it. There is no way I am the same species as that lady. I'm ashamed to be human.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said.

Duke
11-14-2005, 04:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You must have an optimistic view as to how intelligent a typical fast food worker is.

~D

Paluka
11-14-2005, 04:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You must have an optimistic view as to how intelligent a typical fast food worker is.

~D

[/ QUOTE ]

This isn't about intelligence. I don't see this as a smart/dumb issue.

Duke
11-14-2005, 04:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

~D

[/ QUOTE ]

This isn't about intelligence. I don't see this as a smart/dumb issue.

[/ QUOTE ]

I only disagree because I think that blindly following suspicious orders from a faceless entity on the other end of a phone line is incredibly stupid. I think that not even stopping to think is dumber than having difficulty when trying to think.

~D

HopeydaFish
11-14-2005, 04:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

After reading some articles, it seems like the girl was upset and crying to a degree that you can't really see in the released video. Maybe she really did just think she was trapped, and would be prevented from leaving.

[/ QUOTE ]

Towards the end of the video you can see that she's crying and one of the managers is trying to comfort her.

I agree that she's a retard, but I also don't really put much blame on her. She's a very trusting young girl who has respect for authority figures and does what she's told. She was also probably mortified that she was being accused of stealing and (at first) was scared and was trying really hard to comply and prove that she was innocent.

Having her perform felatio on the guy was sexual assault, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. She was locked in a tiny room with a large menacing guy, and he's "ordering" her to do it. Anyone who thinks that she *wanted* to give the guy a BJ needs to get his head examined. She obviously didn't feel like she had a choice but to do so. The McDonald's manager that ordered her to blow him is *more* guilty than the guy on the phone -- the manager *had* to know at this point that the whole thing was a hoax.

11-14-2005, 04:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
maybe this girl is really really smart cause mcdonalds is going to pay atleast 5 million for that bj.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh shlt son!

jokerthief
11-14-2005, 04:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Having her perform felatio on the guy was sexual assault, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. She was locked in a tiny room with a large menacing guy, and he's "ordering" her to do it. Anyone who thinks that she *wanted* to give the guy a BJ needs to get his head examined.

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't really matter even if she wanted it. She was underage. There really is no defence for the manager.

canis582
11-14-2005, 05:00 PM
IQ Range Classification
70-80 Borderline deficiency
50-69 Moron
20-49 Imbecile
below 20 Idiot

CORed
11-14-2005, 05:04 PM
Those retarted people don't even know how to spell "moran".

diebitter
11-14-2005, 05:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
IQ Range Classification
70-80 Borderline deficiency
50-69 Moron
20-49 Imbecile
below 20 Idiot

[/ QUOTE ]

The forgot 'special'

college kid
11-14-2005, 05:08 PM
Anybody pick up a copy of Kevin Mitnick's book? This guy (famed hacker) talks all about how easily you can get even half-way intelligent people to do the stupidest stuff. Of course, actually intelligent people can spot this stuff a mile away, but surprisingly a lot of people can't and "it seemed reasonable at the time."

11-14-2005, 05:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The McDonald's manager that ordered her to blow him is *more* guilty than the guy on the phone -- the manager *had* to know at this point that the whole thing was a hoax.

[/ QUOTE ]

A couple of things:

1) The guy who got blown was not a manager or even an employee, which lends more credence to the fact she thought she was in danger.

2) The caller researched all of the names of the manager's superiors and used this to help her believe he was legit. The strip search is weird, for sure (and that should have tipped her off), but things never went beyond that when she was in the room. All of the crazy [censored] started when her husband was alone with the girl.

Los Feliz Slim
11-14-2005, 05:19 PM
I'm feeling really, really bad for the girl. Read the whole text of the story on abcnews.com. That's where I got this gem:

[ QUOTE ]
The demands became more and more bizarre. When Ogborn says that when she failed to address Nix as "sir," the caller tells him to hit her violently on the buttocks over and over. At one point on the video, Ogborn was "spanked" for almost 10 full minutes.

[/ QUOTE ]

They'd been working her over for a while before she performed the BJ. I wish people knew better than this, but obviously they don't.

Blarg
11-14-2005, 05:20 PM
I read some long reviews of it. Apparently he was only an average hacker but had great people skills, and most of the real juice of what he did was simply by talking to people on the phone and getting them to surrender information. It was kind of creepy.

People are terribly sloppy with this kind of thing regularly. I think most people don't really understand how common and bad this kind of thing is. If you're an employer, you can find out all kinds of things about people, etc. Or if you're a snoopy employee, like the bank tellers who check out the credit histories of guys they want to date(my friend tells me the girls in banks did this all the time when he worked there, though it's illegal).

diebitter
11-14-2005, 05:20 PM
Lord, it gets more and more depressing /images/graemlins/frown.gif

HopeydaFish
11-14-2005, 05:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
1) The guy who got blown was not a manager or even an employee, which lends more credence to the fact she thought she was in danger.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow...I thought he worked there. Instead, he was just the creepy fiance of the manager...basically a stranger to the girl. That's unbelievable and makes it understandable why she felt like she was trapped.

11-14-2005, 05:44 PM
What gets me is that, according to the abcnews.com article, the guy on the phone had been doing this to other people for about ten years. I guess they caught him. He specifically targeted fast food restaurants, apparently because they're trained to operate by the book. Once they're on their own, they're lost. Disgusting.

ScottieK

siccjay
11-14-2005, 05:48 PM
Holy [censored], I've ate at that McDonalds before HAHAHAHA

Mt. Washington isn't too far from Louisville. It's REALLY small and there are some strange people out there.

It just goes to show that once you get outside of the major cities in KY, [censored] just gets stupid.

man
11-14-2005, 06:06 PM
does anyone else think it's possible that any of us would do something comparably irresponsible in this situation? seriously. I don't think this has much to do with intelligence. I think it has to do with a subscription to authority.

there was a psychological study a while back on the effects of authority (I forget the name of it, maybe someone knows). some random people were told they were participating in a study on the effects of electricity on the human body. they were sat in front of a video monitor where they could see their human subject (an actor), and a control pad for administering different "shocks." they were told to administer higher and higher levels of shocks until the actor would be writhing on the floor in pain.

many of the participants continued to administer the shocks until the subject "passed out."

I'm not saying that you guys would force an underage girl to give you head. but it's easy to say "god, people are so dumb sometimes." and it annoys me when it's dismissed as being that simple. it's not. it's human nature. and blaming it on so-called stupidity isn't doing anything to help the problem.

swede123
11-14-2005, 06:07 PM
This thread really made me think of this (http://www.theonion.com/content/node/28779) classic Onion article.

Swede

Blarg
11-14-2005, 06:10 PM
I highly doubt that anybody in this thread is attempting to help the problem, and that's not a criticism of either them or the thread.

jokerthief
11-14-2005, 06:18 PM
That is completly different than what happened at McDonalds. First off they weren't administering the shocks to themselves. Secondly, shocking someone in a labratory experiment situation is infinetly less stupid than striping or administering a strip search on the request of a cop on a phone. I'm not even going to get into the fellatio.

Los Feliz Slim
11-14-2005, 06:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not even going to get into the fellatio.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless you get really desperate.

BottlesOf
11-14-2005, 06:41 PM
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

jesusarenque
11-14-2005, 06:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
does anyone else think it's possible that any of us would do something comparably irresponsible in this situation? seriously. I don't think this has much to do with intelligence. I think it has to do with a subscription to authority.

there was a psychological study a while back on the effects of authority (I forget the name of it, maybe someone knows). some random people were told they were participating in a study on the effects of electricity on the human body. they were sat in front of a video monitor where they could see their human subject (an actor), and a control pad for administering different "shocks." they were told to administer higher and higher levels of shocks until the actor would be writhing on the floor in pain.

many of the participants continued to administer the shocks until the subject "passed out."

I'm not saying that you guys would force an underage girl to give you head. but it's easy to say "god, people are so dumb sometimes." and it annoys me when it's dismissed as being that simple. it's not. it's human nature. and blaming it on so-called stupidity isn't doing anything to help the problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stanley Milgram (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment)

RiverFenix
11-14-2005, 06:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Mt. Washington isn't too far from Louisville. It's REALLY small and there are some strange people out there.

It just goes to show that once you get in KY, [censored] just gets stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

[b]fyp[b]

bobman0330
11-14-2005, 07:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not stupidity, it's evil. How do you think the Holocaust happened?

krimson
11-14-2005, 07:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually, many participants continued to administer the shocks even after the actor "passed out" and quit responding to it.

mikech
11-14-2005, 07:29 PM
to everyone here saying how stupid ppl are, and going on about the "manager" who got the blow job, DID ANY OF YOU ACTUALLY WATCH THE VIDEO?

he's NOT the manager, he doesn't even work there, and HE WAS THE GIRL'S FIANCE!

the 58-yr-old "maintenance worker"/janitor REFUSED TO FOLLOW THE COMMANDS of the police impersonator.

it amazes me how you're all in uproars about the "stupidity" of these ppl involved (perhaps deservedly so), yet so many of you are discussing the incident while completely confused about some of the basic facts of the case. ironic.

finally, one more thing about the fiance: besides it being really creepy that this balding, seemingly middle-aged bubba was engaged to a high schooler, how he got charged with sodomy and sexual abuse with the possibility of getting 35 yrs in prison is beyond me.

Boris
11-14-2005, 07:30 PM
The first step is to stop stupid people from inbreeding. If smart people were to inbreed we would have alot more really smart people. Of course we'd have some freaks along the way but we could develop a culling protocol.

J.R.
11-14-2005, 07:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it amazes me how you're all in uproars about the "stupidity" of these ppl involved (perhaps deservedly so), yet so many of you are discussing the incident while completely confused about some of the basic facts of the case. ironic.

finally, one more thing about the fiance: besides it being really creepy that this balding, seemingly middle-aged bubba was engaged to a high schooler how he got charged with sodomy and sexual abuse with the possibility of getting 35 yrs in prison is beyond me.

[/ QUOTE ]

what a wonderfully insightful post. btw, his fiance was the middle aged assistant manager (donna jean summers), not the high school employee.

TheCroShow
11-14-2005, 07:38 PM
not going to bother reading the posts, but "idiotcy?" yeah the "idiotcy" amazing me...

Blarg
11-14-2005, 07:39 PM
LOL, no, YOU got it wrong. He was not the girl's fiance. He was the manager's fiance.

mikech
11-14-2005, 07:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
LOL, no, YOU got it wrong. He was not the girl's fiance. He was the manager's fiance.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, just watched the report a second time, it wasn't made clear that he was donna summers's fiance until near the end when they say donna summers broke off the engagement upon seeing the surveillance tape. the first reference to him was only as "her" fiance. but yes, my bad! /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Jules22
11-14-2005, 07:59 PM
http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051009/NEWS01/510090392

a good article i googled up... some excerpts

`I have done something terribly bad,' man says

Louise Ogborn had been in the back office for nearly 2½ hours when the caller said she should kneel on the brick floor in front of Nix and unbuckle his pants.Ogborn cried and begged Nix to stop, she recounted in her deposition. "I said, `No! I didn't do anything wrong. This is ridiculous."

But she said Nix told her he would hit her if she didn't sodomize him, so she did.

sounds like the guy was a creep who decided he would try to take advantage of the already bizarre situation. hope he gets to spend the rest of his life in jail being sodomized by dudes

DMBFan23
11-14-2005, 08:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

to everyone here saying how stupid ppl are, and going on about the "manager" who got the blow job, DID ANY OF YOU ACTUALLY WATCH THE VIDEO?

he's NOT the manager, he doesn't even work there, and HE WAS THE GIRL'S FIANCE!

the 58-yr-old "maintenance worker"/janitor REFUSED TO FOLLOW THE COMMANDS of the police impersonator.

finally, one more thing about the fiance: besides it being really creepy that this balding, seemingly middle-aged bubba was engaged to a high schooler, how he got charged with sodomy and sexual abuse with the possibility of getting 35 yrs in prison is beyond me.

[/ QUOTE ]

paging [censored]

Blarg
11-14-2005, 08:11 PM
I thought the same as you at first. Something in the way they worded it made it sound like he was the girl's fiance. But then they said that the manager broke off her engagement with him, so I got it then. I was kinda suspecting though when the girl looked 16 and the guy looked like a fat 45 year old douchebag.

bwana devil
11-14-2005, 08:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

stanley milgram was the psychologist. i mentioned this study right at the start of this thread but no one seemed to pick up on it. everyone wants to call the people "stupid" which is easy to disassociate themselves w/ these people. IQ doesnt make people follow orders.

it is mindboggling to watch this and believe it happened but study the milgram experiment or the standord prison experiment which someone else mentioned and youll be amazed what people will do when confronted w/ authority.

one note, the actors in the study werent visible to the participants. the participants were listening to tape recordings of people scream so the stimuli was the exact same each and every time.

RacersEdge
11-14-2005, 10:56 PM
That is unbelievable. The manager should be beaten. The stupidity of these people is unreal. The girl needs to be given some blame as well - can she be that naive??

Nice detective work though. Good old google.

Cry Me A River
11-14-2005, 11:16 PM
This is really stupid, however:

I just started at new job. It's a new location/expansion for the company in question and a little over half the staff are new hires. More than 100 new employees.

About a week before orientation, I get a call from someone who claims to be from my new employer asking for my SSN so they can set up payroll (I'd already given them my SSN during the interview process).

I basically reply, "Uh, you're calling me up out of the blue and asking me my SSN over the phone?" They replied that they were, like it was the most normal thing in the world. Instead of giving them my SSN I asked for a number to call them back.

I hop on the net and try to do a reverse look-up on the number to make sure it really is from my new employer. When I can't do that (because it's not listed in any directory due to it just being someone's office number and not a central number) I call the operator and have the operator verify that the number does belong to my new employer.

At which point I call them back and give them my SSN. They were quite surprised that I'd gone through the trouble. So apparently nobody else (more than 100 people) had any hesitation in giving out their SSN over the phone to a complete stranger who could've just grabbed a list of new hires out of a garbage bin and then looked through a phone book...

Yobz
11-14-2005, 11:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I just started at new job. It's a new location/expansion for the company in question and a little over half the staff are new hires. More than 100 new employees.

About a week before orientation, I get a call from someone who claims to be from my new employer asking for my SSN so they can set up payroll (I'd already given them my SSN during the interview process).

I basically reply, "Uh, you're calling me up out of the blue and asking me my SSN over the phone?" They replied that they were, like it was the most normal thing in the world. Instead of giving them my SSN I asked for a number to call them back.

I hop on the net and try to do a reverse look-up on the number to make sure it really is from my new employer. When I can't do that (because it's not listed in any directory due to it just being someone's office number and not a central number) I call the operator and have the operator verify that the number does belong to my new employer.

At which point I call them back and give them my SSN. They were quite surprised that I'd gone through the trouble. So apparently nobody else (more than 100 people) had any hesitation in giving out their SSN over the phone to a complete stranger who could've just grabbed a list of new hires out of a garbage bin and then looked through a phone book...

[/ QUOTE ]

What does having someone's SSN get you?

battschr
11-14-2005, 11:23 PM
Holy [censored] [censored], what a moron.

11-14-2005, 11:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Their life.

jman220
11-14-2005, 11:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I seriously have just lost all faith in the human race.

Cry Me A River
11-14-2005, 11:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty much anything you want (identity theft).

Yeesh. How does anyone not know this (http://www.epic.org/privacy/ssn/)?

[ QUOTE ]
The widespread use of the SSN as an identifier and authenticator has lead to an increase in identity theft. According to the Privacy Rights Clearinghouse, identity theft now affects between 500,000 and 700,000 people annually. Victims often do not discover the crime until many months after its occurrence. Victims spend hundreds of hours and substantial amounts of money attempting to fix ruined credit or expunge a criminal record that another committed in their name.

Identity theft litigation also shows that the SSN is central to committing fraud. In fact, the SSN plays such a central role in identification that there are numerous cases where impostors were able to obtain credit with their own name but a victim's SSN, and as a result, only the victim's credit was affected.

[/ QUOTE ]

Zygote
11-14-2005, 11:38 PM
this ruined my day. i really feel like [censored] now.

4thstreetpete
11-14-2005, 11:44 PM
I also agree that the strip searching isn't 'really' that stupid just the fact that most people are really dumb when you're that age and do whatever your boss tells you. But when someone on the phone tells you to blow some guy off...come on now /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Walter had to be in on it, glad he's getting 30 years.

MrX
11-15-2005, 12:02 AM
This was the last thing I ever expected when I saw the title of this thread.

It is not often I am just dumbfounded by something and this has done it.

Part of me is in denial that this ever happened.

X

4thstreetpete
11-15-2005, 12:07 AM
Now that I think about it, the girl could sue Mcdonald's for millions.

ddubois
11-15-2005, 12:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I also agree that the strip searching isn't 'really' that stupid just the fact that most people are really dumb when you're that age and do whatever your boss tells you. But when someone on the phone tells you to blow some guy off

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, this is above and beyond. I mean, were it not for the fellatio, this would still be an incredibly strange, newsworthy event. The naked jumping jacks is sufficient to spurn long threads about human behavior, lawsuits, and stupidity.

But the blow job... ... ... It just makes it too surreal to even contemplate.

bwana devil
11-15-2005, 12:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Now that I think about it, the girl could sue Mcdonald's for millions.

[/ QUOTE ]

whoa! hey everybody, 4thst just came up w/ a brilliant idea. i think you may be on to something.

eh, sorry. couldnt resist. i guess you didnt read any of tyhe thread.

siccjay
11-15-2005, 12:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

It just goes to show that once you get in KY, [censored] just gets stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

[b]fyp[b]

[/ QUOTE ]

OMFGROFLBBQ!!!! You are so clever!

Edit: So clever that you can't even bold something right. Moran.

4thstreetpete
11-15-2005, 12:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nope, and don't plan to. Too much rubbish.

bwana devil
11-15-2005, 12:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

rubbish in OOT? where'd you get that idea? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

4thstreetpete
11-15-2005, 01:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

rubbish in OOT? where'd you get that idea? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Just a guess.

I just had another epiphany(<----spelling). You know, the only thing that is really dumb about this whole thing is if she never did try to extract any money from micky dees. I would think she would have a really strong case and would win millions. They shouldn't have hired such retarded managers.

jman220
11-15-2005, 01:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

One more piece in a puzzle needed to successfully complete identity theft.

Sightless
11-15-2005, 01:11 AM
Im suprised no one asked this yet, what does the caller have to gain by doing this?

jman220
11-15-2005, 01:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Im suprised no one asked this yet, what does the caller have to gain by doing this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably how he gets his jollies. To the people above who stated that this article has profoundly affected them, yeah, me too. I can't sleep after watching the clip and reading the article, its just too depressing.

Edit: From the ABC Article: [ QUOTE ]
Clinical psychologist Jeff Gardere says the caller's actions were likely a way to feed a God-like complex by manipulating his victims emotionally, physically and sexually. He calls it "virtual voyeurism."

[/ QUOTE ]

11-15-2005, 01:57 AM
whao.....................

ThaSaltCracka
11-15-2005, 02:20 AM
I would totally bone that 18 year old.

Sponger15SB
11-15-2005, 02:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I would totally bone that 18 year old.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just call her house from your cell and tell her that she will be arrested unless she [censored] the first guy who knocks on her door.

Stefan_K
11-15-2005, 07:25 AM
this is the most stupid thing i've ever seen

rusty JEDI
11-15-2005, 07:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Stewart declined to be interviewed, but in a letter responding to Ogborn's suit in Bullitt Circuit Court, he said: "I received your notice but I'm in no way responsible. I feel bad for your loss because I am a victim as well. I lost my job, my home and my car all over something I did not do."

In fact, he deeded his residence, a $37,900 mobile home on a dirt road 20 miles north of Panama City, to his wife for $100, according to Florida property records.

[/ QUOTE ]

For clarity sake, Ogborn is the young girl and Stewart is the guy on the phone pretending to be a cop. How is it possible to transfer ownership to your wife and be saved from losing it?

rJ

bwana devil
11-15-2005, 10:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
For clarity sake, Ogborn is the young girl and Stewart is the guy on the phone pretending to be a cop. How is it possible to transfer ownership to your wife and be saved from losing it?

[/ QUOTE ]

i imagine that's the 'beauty' of florida law. remember that's where OJ ran so his finances couldnt be touched.