PDA

View Full Version : Mahatma[no content]

11-14-2005, 06:57 AM
He is taking a beating at high stakes(200/400 HU table). Sitting with 70k vs IKUs 260k stack.

yvesaint
11-14-2005, 07:03 AM
site?

11-14-2005, 07:07 AM
prima, but he is busted. lost 260k.
edit. seems to have gotten more from neteller.

yvesaint
11-14-2005, 07:16 AM
well zweig just busted again, 3-barrel bluff against flopped trips

iku sitting on 360k

wow

hes almost lost a third of a million HU to this guy tonight

KINGOFINLAND
11-14-2005, 07:17 AM
Now 360k for iku after Zweig bluffing against IKUs trips.

KINGOFINLAND
11-14-2005, 07:20 AM
and there goes other 35k now 400k for iku.

11-14-2005, 07:20 AM
mahatma is a donky. he NEVER stops bluffing.

Ulysses
11-14-2005, 07:29 AM
hey
From: KaneKungFu123
yo, i'm gonna sign up at prima and take a run at hat
you should come sweat me there, sn is iku
oh, check your email for some pics i think you'll like

11-14-2005, 07:32 AM
Its getting painfull...

kagame
11-14-2005, 07:32 AM
is this all still going on? holy geez

11-14-2005, 07:33 AM
> I_Knockout_U posted small blind ($200)
> Zweig posted big blind ($400)
> Game # 577,300,853 starting.
> Dealing Hole Cards
> I_Knockout_U raised for $1,000
> Zweig raised for $4,800
> I_Knockout_U, you have 10 seconds to respond
> I_Knockout_U called for $4,000
> Dealing the Flop(3¨10ªQ¨)
> Zweig went all-in for $30,795
> I_Knockout_U called for $30,795
> Dealing the turn(6©)
> Dealing the river(10©)
> I_Knockout_U wins $71,989 with Two Pair, Queens over Tens
> Zweig cannot enter this game because he/she is out of money

Hands were QJo and AKo.

11-14-2005, 07:34 AM
So anyone want to bet when mahatma cries uncle? I am thinking at somewhere between 500-700k.

KINGOFINLAND
11-14-2005, 07:38 AM
[Observer]Bjornenen> IKU has made $50 a second for the last 2 hours

Dont bother doing the math, but LOOOOOOOL

11-14-2005, 07:44 AM
If that's Kane, that's [censored] incredible man.

KaneKungFu123
11-14-2005, 07:45 AM
Mahatma has got him right where he wants him.

kagame
11-14-2005, 07:45 AM
my prima skin only goes up to 100/200 and its over now i think

isnt it?

KaneKungFu123
11-14-2005, 07:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
my prima skin only goes up to 100/200 and its over now i think

isnt it?

[/ QUOTE ]
hell no its not over, mahatma is just getting warmed up.

11-14-2005, 07:46 AM
What skin can I see it on?

11-14-2005, 07:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
my prima skin only goes up to 100/200 and its over now i think

isnt it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Click "Head-to-Head" game... i hate prima.

kagame
11-14-2005, 07:47 AM
thanks!

kagame
11-14-2005, 07:48 AM
is that why you quit the other tables?

excellent game selection sir! ;-)

KaneKungFu123
11-14-2005, 07:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What skin can I see it on?

[/ QUOTE ]

royal vegas

11-14-2005, 07:48 AM
So nuts.. someone from here should step in and spank him.

11-14-2005, 07:52 AM
Damnit, it's stuck at loading graphics

kagame
11-14-2005, 07:53 AM
yeah its on battlefield also, i just didnt know where to look

this is absolutely insane

how much of pf's bankroll is this?!?

11-14-2005, 07:56 AM
This is absolutely pathetic. The fact that someone can lose so much money, play so bad, and not quit. Geeze, I feel bad, kinda.

Vavavoom
11-14-2005, 07:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
hey
From: KaneKungFu123
yo, i'm gonna sign up at prima and take a run at hat
you should come sweat me there, sn is iku
oh, check your email for some pics i think you'll like

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is true then WOW !!

KaneKungFu123
11-14-2005, 07:58 AM
IKU played that KK like crap. i knew mahatma had a queen there. he wasnt bluffing with half pot on that board. iku shouldve pushed the turn.

kagame
11-14-2005, 07:58 AM
hitting top set KK vs Q9 was such a bad river

can we say action killer

11-14-2005, 07:58 AM
What just happened?

kagame
11-14-2005, 07:59 AM
straight got there?

so did KT though

kagame
11-14-2005, 08:00 AM
QQ v 99

WHAT A RACK!

KaneKungFu123
11-14-2005, 08:01 AM
Mahatma is down 480K, give or take.

11-14-2005, 08:01 AM
How much is Mahatma down now?

Ulysses
11-14-2005, 08:06 AM
From: kkfplaya23@gmail.com
Subj: Sweet pic of me at party

yo, diablo, i gotta thank you for all your help with both poker and life. you are really awesome and my life would still suck if it weren't for you. i don't know how to repay you, but perhaps someday i will find a way. as i've said many times before, you are the greatest person i know.

anyway, here is a pic from this cool thai party i went to. i am drinking a sweet corona, man, i love not having 21 year old drinking age! next to me is my hottie girlfriend. also in the picture is my buddy Ningnong. not only is he a real smooth cat, he is also awesome at muy thai.

ok, man, i am going to go work on my film ideas now. talk to you later, dog.

http://unsw.ychost.com/Galleries/Images/Gall19/ruby002.jpg

Ulysses
11-14-2005, 08:07 AM
Can you please post some hand recaps of these huge all-in hands? Thanks!

kagame
11-14-2005, 08:15 AM
flury of preflop betting
886 or something flop
lots of betting
99 v QQ

i wasnt really watching till the cards turned up :-)

Vavavoom
11-14-2005, 08:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Can you please post some hand recaps of these huge all-in hands? Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Kripke
11-14-2005, 08:19 AM
There are so many, one wouldn't even know where to begin.

I'm sure this happens more often than one would think, but I have never seen anything like this. It seems so sick.

kagame
11-14-2005, 08:20 AM
so who the hell is this guy IKU?

Vavavoom
11-14-2005, 08:22 AM
Just the ones that got him up to $500K....

There must be a couple of $60k-$80K pots...

11-14-2005, 08:22 AM
It's saying the lobby is unable to be displayed for me.. WTF

KINGOFINLAND
11-14-2005, 08:22 AM
It's Patrick Antonius... well known for sitting with 800k+ in fixed limit tables at ladbrokes.

11-14-2005, 08:24 AM
and a professional model from what people say in the MHLimit section.

Vavavoom
11-14-2005, 08:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It's Patrick Antonius... well known for sitting with 800k+ in fixed limit tables at ladbrokes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Patrick on Hendon Mob DB (http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=23225)

Armand_Tamzarian
11-14-2005, 08:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
so who the hell is this guy IKU?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's Patrick Antonius, the guy on the left.

http://unsw.ychost.com/Galleries/Images/Gall19/ruby008.jpg

kagame
11-14-2005, 08:30 AM
yummy!

partygirluk
11-14-2005, 08:50 AM
Mahatma just pushed all in on a K high bluff, gets called by TT, turns a K and scoops an $80K pot.

KaneKungFu123
11-14-2005, 08:50 AM
HAT gets K /images/graemlins/spade.gif Q /images/graemlins/club.gif allin on 9 /images/graemlins/club.gif 8 /images/graemlins/club.gif 2 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif vs TT and wins.

captZEEbo1
11-14-2005, 08:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
HAT gets K /images/graemlins/spade.gif Q /images/graemlins/club.gif allin on 9 /images/graemlins/club.gif 8 /images/graemlins/club.gif 2 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif vs TT and wins.

[/ QUOTE ]
> Zweig posted small blind ($200)
> I_Knockout_U posted big blind ($400)
> Game # 577,338,570 starting.
> Zweig raised for $1,200
> I_Knockout_U raised for $4,000
> Zweig called for $3,000
flop: 9 /images/graemlins/club.gif 8 /images/graemlins/club.gif 2 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif
> I_Knockout_U bet for $9,200
> Zweig went all-in for $35,977.50
> I_Knockout_U, you have 10 seconds to respond
> I_Knockout_U, you have 5 seconds to respond
> I_Knockout_U called for $26,777.50
turn K river blank ship it

You guys posting hands are doing it really stupidly and WSOP style "omg TT and KQ allin" you aren't giving the hand perspective you need more details.

hectorjelly
11-14-2005, 09:00 AM
That seemed like such a bad spot to bluff, I dont think IKF would ever fold an overpair there. Obv these stakes are a little higher than I am used to.

KaneKungFu123
11-14-2005, 09:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
That seemed like such a bad spot to bluff, I dont think IKF would ever fold an overpair there. Obv these stakes are a little higher than I am used to.

[/ QUOTE ]

when these guys start tilting they jsut want to double up even if they are taking the worse of it, in hopes up doubling up again and getting to even faster. of course, they will usually end up stuck 10 buyins. not much different from someone doubling or nothing craps until they are broke.

KaneKungFu123
11-14-2005, 09:18 AM
how did mahatma double up??

11-14-2005, 09:20 AM
mahatma doubles through again

IKU raises to 1200 OTB, Mahatma reraises to 5400, IKU calls

flop is 677(2 spades)
Mahatma pots for ~9500, IKU calls

Turn is an offsuit 8
Mahatma check calls ~18k

River is the 4 spades
Mahatma checks, IKU bets 32k, Mahatma raises his last 33k and IKU calls with 910o, Mahatma has J3 of spades.

11-14-2005, 09:22 AM
> Game # 577,356,844 starting.
> Dealing Hole Cards
> I_Knockout_U raised for $1,000
> Zweig raised for $4,800
> I_Knockout_U called for $4,000
> Dealing the Flop(6/images/graemlins/spade.gif7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif7/images/graemlins/spade.gif)
> Zweig bet for $9,600
> I_Knockout_U called for $9,600
> Dealing the turn(8/images/graemlins/heart.gif)
> Zweig checked
> I_Knockout_U bet for $18,400
> Zweig called for $18,400
> Dealing the river(4/images/graemlins/spade.gif)
> Zweig checked
> I_Knockout_U bet for $32,000
> Zweig went all-in for $66,943.50
> I_Knockout_U called for $34,943.50
> I_Knockout_U shows a Straight, Ten high
(10/images/graemlins/heart.gif9/images/graemlins/club.gif8/images/graemlins/heart.gif7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif6/images/graemlins/spade.gif)
> Zweig shows a Flush, Spades
(J/images/graemlins/spade.gif7/images/graemlins/spade.gif6/images/graemlins/spade.gif4/images/graemlins/spade.gif3/images/graemlins/spade.gif)
> Zweig wins $200,286 with a Flush, Spades

Schneids
11-14-2005, 09:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
how did mahatma double up??

[/ QUOTE ]

> Dealing Hole Cards
> I_Knockout_U raised for $1,000
> Zweig raised for $4,800
> I_Knockout_U called for $4,000
> Dealing the Flop(6s7d7s)
> Zweig bet for $9,600
> I_Knockout_U, you have 10 seconds to respond
> I_Knockout_U called for $9,600
> Dealing the turn(8h)
> Zweig checked
> I_Knockout_U, you have 10 seconds to respond
> I_Knockout_U bet for $18,400
> Zweig, you have 10 seconds to respond
> Zweig called for $18,400
> Dealing the river(4s)
> Zweig checked
> I_Knockout_U, you have 10 seconds to respond
> I_Knockout_U, you have 5 seconds to respond
> I_Knockout_U bet for $32,000
> Zweig went all-in for $66,943.50
> I_Knockout_U, you have 10 seconds to respond
> I_Knockout_U called for $34,943.50
> I_Knockout_U shows a Straight, Ten high
(10h9c8h7d66)
> Zweig shows a Flush, Spades
(Js7s6s4s3s)
> Zweig wins $200,286 with a Flush, Spades

11-14-2005, 09:23 AM
and i took all 5 minutes to type that, I don't know how to get HH's here /images/graemlins/mad.gif

KaneKungFu123
11-14-2005, 09:25 AM
KnockOut is a total donk, what a lucky pay day.

11-14-2005, 09:27 AM
As far as I'm concerned he has to stand up before he gets a payday. It feels like he's stuck 120k now.

JaBlue
11-14-2005, 09:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
how did mahatma double up??

[/ QUOTE ]

IKU is small
Zweig is big

IKU raises to 1000 with 9/images/graemlins/club.gif 10/images/graemlins/heart.gif
Zeig raises to 4800 with J/images/graemlins/spade.gif3/images/graemlins/spade.gif

9600 flop 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif7/images/graemlins/club.gif7/images/graemlins/spade.gif
Zweig bet 9600 IKU calls

28800 turn 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif
Zweig checks IKU bets 18400 Zweig calls

65600 river 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif
Zweig checks IKU bets 32000 Zweig goes all in for 32000 more IKU calls

KaneKungFu123
11-14-2005, 09:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
As far as I'm concerned he has to stand up before he gets a payday. It feels like he's stuck 120k now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is the thing, once Mahatma doubles up, IknockuOut is gambling with him, even if he has an edge, because i seriously doubt he has the bankroll for this game.

11-14-2005, 09:40 AM
Zweig> fk all yall
Zweig> 2pac

and its ova!

Schneids
11-14-2005, 09:42 AM
As far as I'm concerned he has to stand up before he gets a payday. It feels like he's stuck 120k now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is the thing, once Mahatma doubles up, IknockuOut is gambling with him, even if he has an edge, because i seriously doubt he has the bankroll for this game.

[/ QUOTE ]

IKU is one of the more feared/respected high stakes LHE players online, and has certainly won a killing on ladbrokes in them.

partygirluk
11-14-2005, 09:45 AM
Is that the biggest pot in online history?

KaneKungFu123
11-14-2005, 09:46 AM
As far as I'm concerned he has to stand up before he gets a payday. It feels like he's stuck 120k now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is the thing, once Mahatma doubles up, IknockuOut is gambling with him, even if he has an edge, because i seriously doubt he has the bankroll for this game.

[/ QUOTE ]

IKU is one of the more feared/respected high stakes LHE players online, and has certainly won a killing on ladbrokes in them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I only watched briefly but he misplayed several hands. Especially that KK hand I mentioned earlier.

Schneids
11-14-2005, 09:51 AM
I don't doubt it at all, LHE is def his better game.

mex78753
11-14-2005, 09:56 AM
lol IKU said he was quiting cus he hadn't slept all night but he's playing 200/400 on ladbrokes 4 way.

Moon Double Comb
11-14-2005, 09:56 AM
I have Royal Vegas POker but it goes to 100/200 NL. Dont see them there. Is the game still going?

Thanks

Vavavoom
11-14-2005, 09:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have Royal Vegas POker but it goes to 100/200 NL. Dont see them there. Is the game still going?

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Its finished now...

It was on HU menu...

Moon Double Comb
11-14-2005, 10:00 AM
who won and how much?

Vavavoom
11-14-2005, 10:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
who won and how much?

[/ QUOTE ]

mahatma lost about $250k (ish) I think ?

kagame
11-14-2005, 10:12 AM
why the hell did he not quit when he lost that first hand with TT to KQ

thats just moronic, he played long enough its not just a hit and run, sick that he dropped that much back to a zweigtiltathon

11-14-2005, 10:15 AM
IKU is a finnish poker pro (specialized to HU) P.Antonius and I seriously think, that he HAS bankroll for this game.

11-14-2005, 10:21 AM
That´s a joke? He´s finnish poker pro, not any Asian guy in that picture.

http://www.pokermagazine.se/images/stories/Bilder/0511/antonius.jpg

Schneids
11-14-2005, 10:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I seriously think, that he HAS bankroll for this game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I agree with this statement though at the same time I'm not 100% sure if I know just how much of a roll is necessary to play HU 200/400 NL. However, IKU does have some serious scratch.

yvesaint
11-14-2005, 10:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
That´s a joke? He´s finnish poker pro, not any Asian guy in that picture.

http://www.pokermagazine.se/images/stories/Bilder/0511/antonius.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao...

1800GAMBLER
11-14-2005, 10:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
why the hell did he not quit when he lost that first hand with TT to KQ

thats just moronic, he played long enough its not just a hit and run, sick that he dropped that much back to a zweigtiltathon

[/ QUOTE ]

You sound like the people who always say 'you should have quit when you were ahead'

1800GAMBLER
11-14-2005, 10:43 AM
That seemed like such a bad spot to bluff, I dont think IKF would ever fold an overpair there. Obv these stakes are a little higher than I am used to.

[/ QUOTE ]

when these guys start tilting they jsut want to double up even if they are taking the worse of it, in hopes up doubling up again and getting to even faster. of course, they will usually end up stuck 10 buyins. not much different from someone doubling or nothing craps until they are broke.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with the italics and nothing else. If spirit rock _was offered_ to get all in as a 30% dog with say 10% folding equity, even from a rational point of view, he would take it. If he hits he is now playing double sized pots, with even greater image and possible a small induced tilt on his opponent.

I think people on this forum way overjudge it when they think spirit rock tilts. Having 'is he tilted, isn't he tilted?' and 'how much is he tilted by?' is another great gear to your game, just like 'is he playing fast, or isn't he right now?' which just makes it harder to play against again.

KaneKungFu123
11-14-2005, 10:45 AM
well mahatma is refusing to play me heads up on prima so i guess he has some sense left in him.

TheWorstPlayer
11-14-2005, 10:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
well mahatma is refusing to play me heads up on prima so i guess he has some sense left in him.

[/ QUOTE ]
ROFL. Do you have the same name on Prima as here and on UB? Maybe not a great idea...?

kagame
11-14-2005, 11:02 AM
theres no reason to keep playing with someone when they just lost 500k to you unluckily and you arent outplaying them

i think he should have kept playing when prahlad only had 50grand or so on the table, prahlad was playing poorly, after he wins a huge pot though he is very motivated to play well and try to get even. why risk giving it all back, thats just sick if you dont have the roll to even play the game

i looked at this guys tournament finishes and theyre like 300k, winning half a mill in one night at HU poker is a huge accomplishment, and it cant get any better, why risk the win?

he risked 150k to win 30k (prahlad avg stack at one long period), got outplayed like we all knew he eventually would, and lost alot of it back

kagame
11-14-2005, 11:03 AM
youre contradicting yourself a bit? seems like once youve won a ton off a player like this its best to quit and not overjudge his tilt level and dump it back

KaneKungFu123
11-14-2005, 11:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
theres no reason to keep playing with someone when they just lost 500k to you unluckily and you arent outplaying them

i think he should have kept playing when prahlad only had 50grand or so on the table, prahlad was playing poorly, after he wins a huge pot though he is very motivated to play well and try to get even. why risk giving it all back, thats just sick if you dont have the roll to even play the game

i looked at this guys tournament finishes and theyre like 300k, winning half a mill in one night at HU poker is a huge accomplishment, and it cant get any better, why risk the win?

he risked 150k to win 30k (prahlad avg stack at one long period), got outplayed like we all knew he eventually would, and lost alot of it back

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree with all of this.

when mahatma's stack is 80K they are freaking GAMBLING... its absolutely insane at these stakes.

11-14-2005, 11:06 AM
That 200k pot was sick. What do you think about IKU leaving. I would have done it in a heart beat. Why play so deep vs zweig who probably have more experience playing deep HU than anybody.

Yeti
11-14-2005, 11:06 AM
Just skimmed this thread but yeah, when they both get deep and you're 400k up it's time to leave. I can't imagine anyone being comfortable playing Mahatma with those stacks, no matter how much you've won from LHE.

KaneKungFu123
11-14-2005, 11:09 AM
[...]

youd be correct if he made these plays throughout the session and not one after another. the faster he plays, the easier he is to play against. its like money falling from the sky and im not joking.

1800GAMBLER
11-14-2005, 11:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
theres no reason to keep playing with someone when they just lost 500k to you unluckily and you arent outplaying them

i think he should have kept playing when prahlad only had 50grand or so on the table, prahlad was playing poorly, after he wins a huge pot though he is very motivated to play well and try to get even. why risk giving it all back, thats just sick if you dont have the roll to even play the game

i looked at this guys tournament finishes and theyre like 300k, winning half a mill in one night at HU poker is a huge accomplishment, and it cant get any better, why risk the win?

he risked 150k to win 30k (prahlad avg stack at one long period), got outplayed like we all knew he eventually would, and lost alot of it back

[/ QUOTE ]

wow. you make a ton of assumptions in this. the biggest being you think i_knockyou_u thinks he doesn't have an edge, which obviously isn't true since the game started.

tournament finishs are a very small part of his guys br.

mackthefork
11-14-2005, 11:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
That´s a joke? He´s finnish poker pro, not any Asian guy in that picture.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're saying Tamzarian has been lying to us all?

Mack

KaneKungFu123
11-14-2005, 11:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just skimmed this thread but yeah, when they both get deep and you're 400k up it's time to leave. I can't imagine anyone being comfortable playing against any player using a LAG style with those stacks, no matter how much you've won from LHE.

[/ QUOTE ]

And judging from the way knockout played that straight, yes he definitely should have quit.

DcifrThs
11-14-2005, 11:16 AM
Just skimmed this thread but yeah, when they both get deep and you're 400k up it's time to leave. I can't imagine anyone being comfortable playing against any player using a LAG style with those stacks, no matter how much you've won from LHE.

[/ QUOTE ]

And judging from the way knockout played that straight, yes he definitely should have quit.

[/ QUOTE ]

over?

results?

Barron

KaneKungFu123
11-14-2005, 11:17 AM
Just skimmed this thread but yeah, when they both get deep and you're 400k up it's time to leave. I can't imagine anyone being comfortable playing against any player using a LAG style with those stacks, no matter how much you've won from LHE.

[/ QUOTE ]

And judging from the way knockout played that straight, yes he definitely should have quit.

[/ QUOTE ]

over?

results?

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

Knockout finished up 250K i think.

kagame
11-14-2005, 11:20 AM
i watched them play i wasnt assuming anything, he clearly misplayed at least one hand where he could have broken prahlad easily (KK v Q9)

obviously he could have a multimillion dollar roll, but its not too terribly likely he has that, and one session totaling all of your tournament wins ever for a prolific tournament player would seem like something to hold on to, yes?

isnt he a limit player primarily when it comes to cash games? maybe he sat to gamble with a wild player, people do that occassionally even when they have no edge.

even if he THINKS he has an edge on prahlad, i dont think you could really defend that position, unless its a prereq that prahlad is stuck and bleeding like a pig

btw [ QUOTE ]

youre contradicting yourself a bit? seems like once youve won a ton off a player like this its best to quit and not overjudge his tilt level and dump it back

[/ QUOTE ]

respond to if you want to actually discuss this more, and i think this is a worthwhile conversation as i personally have issues with deciding when to stop playing, over and beyond the edge issue, because thats not the end all of session length management

as prahlad might utter,

word

KaneKungFu123
11-14-2005, 11:31 AM
[...]

mahatma stopped tilting after awhile and went back to his normal game.

there were a bunch of pots that knockout shouldve taken from mahatma. just pots on the turn and river where mahatam fast checked and i could tell he had given up from a mile away. it seemed to me that knockout was sitting around waiting for mahatma to give him his money, then somehow managed to get all of his money in on that river with his straight where he couldnt have been ahead.

maybe i am being unfair because i have such a strong read on mahatma, maybe they hadnt played before so he didnt have some of the reads i have, but he was not playing optimally, and was in my opinion very lucky that he won this much off mahatma.

he might have millions from limit, but can he really sit in the highest stake NL game and play with a guy who will bet 100K on a coin flip? why would he want to? i dont know what limit stakes he plays, but the variance here is so high that even with an edge he is gambling.

11-14-2005, 11:40 AM
He started checking even if he was the aggressor on the flop? Thats a big change. When I left he bet everything, including firing the infamous allin on the river pretty much every hand.

KaneKungFu123
11-14-2005, 11:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
He started checking even if he was the aggressor on the flop? Thats a big change. When I left he bet everything, including firing the infamous allin on the river pretty much every hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

this was when he stopped tilting. when he doubled up with the flush i dont think he was tilting anymore.

kagame
11-14-2005, 11:48 AM
even a bleeding stuck pig is allowed to have a hand on occassion ;-)

11-14-2005, 11:49 AM
Hmmm...jeah?!

http://www.pokermagazine.se/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=495&Item id=113

dibbs
11-14-2005, 11:54 AM
Howd this game start anyways? was Prahlad waiting or was IKU?

As of a little over a month ago someone in the 100/200 was trying to get PF to play 2/4 and he wouldn't do it said it was too high. So did he get excited that IKU would play him at that level or does he usually play 2/4 now?

11-14-2005, 11:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hmmm...jeah?!

http://www.pokermagazine.se/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=495&Item id=113

[/ QUOTE ]
He says that his best game is HU NL and that he has been working as a model for a few years.

ggbman
11-14-2005, 12:03 PM
I don't understand why anyone would play this game without already having put aside enough money to retire for the rest of their lives. It's incredibly difficult to gauge your edge against top notch opponents, and like Kane is saying, the variance in this game is nuts.

KaneKungFu123
11-14-2005, 12:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
he has been working as a model for a few years.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rofl.

1800GAMBLER
11-14-2005, 12:09 PM
You assumed IKnockyouOut knew he didn't have an edge. Just because in your opinion he doesn't have an edge doesn't mean he now knows it. You guys knowning he has no edge and HIM thinking he has no edge is hugely different. Both of these players think they have an edge. As is true with nearly every single SH high stakes game. ..

The best time to sit up would have been before the first hand was dealt, if not then, the 2nd, if not then the 3rd.

This is a pretty pointless arguement.

Rootabager
11-14-2005, 12:11 PM
There was a thread in Mid-High Limit forum not too long ago talking about how IKU tears up the 500-1000 game on PokerRoom, and 300-600 on UB.

Sponger15SB
11-14-2005, 12:19 PM
Look at the unit on that guy....

http://www.europeanpokertour.com/images/badenftpatrikwinner.jpg

He is also E218,990 after winning and EPT event.

http://www.europeanpokertour.com/baden_results.html

SoSo
11-14-2005, 12:50 PM
yeah hat went mental when mental when iku quit without warning, started abusing his groupies in the chat and quoting 2pac lyrics...i was laughing, but i don't think he was trying to be funny.... /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Ulysses
11-14-2005, 02:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
obviously he could have a multimillion dollar roll, but its not too terribly likely he has that

[/ QUOTE ]

I just don't understand all the people talking about his bankroll who have no idea what it is. This is a guy who is known to have up to 500-1000 LHE and was sitting in a 200/400 HU NLHE game. I would expect that the guy has quite a bit of money.

etizzle
11-14-2005, 03:07 PM
ahahah nh

Hades_AA
11-14-2005, 04:06 PM
Patrick does indeed have a multi million dollar bankroll. I know this for sure

Schneids
11-14-2005, 04:10 PM
obviously he could have a multimillion dollar roll, but its not too terribly likely he has that

[/ QUOTE ]

I just don't understand all the people talking about his bankroll who have no idea what it is. This is a guy who is known to have up to 500-1000 LHE and was sitting in a 200/400 HU NLHE game. I would expect that the guy has quite a bit of money.

[/ QUOTE ]

ESPECIALLY AFTER I FREAKING SAY RIGHT AWAY IN THE THREAD THE GUY HAS PLENTY OF MONEY!!! SSHEEESH I DON'T PULL STUFF OUT OF MY ASS FOR MY OWN AMUSEMENT.

TheWorstPlayer
11-14-2005, 04:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I DON'T PULL STUFF OUT OF MY ASS FOR MY OWN AMUSEMENT.

[/ QUOTE ]
SO DOES THIS MEAN YOU PUT STUFF INTO YOUR ASS FOR YOUR OWN AMUSEMENT? And obviously if the guy sits with 800K+ on the table, he has a >1MM roll.

IHateCats
11-14-2005, 04:56 PM
The caveat on this is that you have either a decent run of cards early or start with a bankroll large enough to take advantage of it when he gets too loose and fast. So many of his opponents lack the later so Prahlad frequently gets away with just increasing the swings and busting people since they can't rebuy even if he was the one who sucked out.

11-14-2005, 05:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The caveat on this is that you have either a decent run of cards early or start with a bankroll large enough to take advantage of it when he gets too loose and fast. So many of his opponents lack the later so Prahlad frequently gets away with just increasing the swings and busting people since they can't rebuy even if he was the one who sucked out.

[/ QUOTE ]

This logic doesn't make sense. EV is EV is EV.

Yeti
11-14-2005, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ESPECIALLY AFTER I FREAKING SAY RIGHT AWAY IN THE THREAD THE GUY HAS PLENTY OF MONEY!!! SSHEEESH I DON'T PULL STUFF OUT OF MY ASS FOR MY OWN AMUSEMENT.

[/ QUOTE ]

STFU and go play with your mouse.

IHateCats
11-14-2005, 05:51 PM
See bankroll 101 posts.

11-14-2005, 05:59 PM
anybody checking the action at prima. its crazy soon again. zweig has lost around 5 buyins at 100/200 and want to win it back. jarleaa sitting idle at 200/400. zweig will probably soon take the bait.. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

punter11235
11-14-2005, 06:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
EV is EV is EV

[/ QUOTE ]

EV is overrated. It should be used only for decisions relatively small comparing to your bankroll.

Best wishes

PassiveCaller
11-14-2005, 06:04 PM

Hand #9173956-46514 at Fortenza (No Limit Hold'em)