PDA

View Full Version : Whenever You Feel Humanity Has Reached A New Low On 2+2

grandgnu
11-14-2005, 06:05 AM
Just check out the discussion for any Yahoo news story. I don't think I've ever seen anything so Troll-a-rific in my life.

Good god man, we're just worthless parasites, suck suck suck, it's all we do. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

tonypaladino
11-14-2005, 06:07 AM
I have no idea what you're talking about. Is it just me?

diebitter
11-14-2005, 06:08 AM
is this a cloaked 2nd thread to discuss a dead wrestler?

And I disagree with your assertion, there's good here as well as bad, just like in each and every one of us. We do help each other out (and not just with 'hitting chicks' stuff).

I've certainly been helped out on getting a line on stuff I'm not sure of, and things like that.

11-14-2005, 06:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
is this a cloaked 2nd thread to discuss a dead wrestler?

And I disagree with your assertion, there's good here as well as bad, just like in each and every one of us. We do help each other out (and not just with 'hitting chicks' stuff).

I've certainly been helped out on getting a line on stuff I'm not sure of, and things like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

obviously.

not to mention, I also got amazing advice on the chicks stuff, and it actually paid off! I also get all kinds of cool new net links, info about cities Im gonna go to, and Im gonna get paid to make an ass out of myself.

If that isnt good times, I dont know what is.
Btw, on a serious note, alot of us guys are very similar, and feel free to discuss things here we normally wouldnt, and thus find out that we're not all that strange... except for rustedcorpse... what a freak!

uno mas point... if not for OOT, would you have known that sex in zero grav carries inherent danger of blowback?? I think not!

diebitter
11-14-2005, 06:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]

obviously.

[/ QUOTE ]

Captain obvious states: There could be a copyright issue here. I'm not threatening or anything, it's just I know lawyers, is what I'm saying...

11-14-2005, 06:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

obviously.

[/ QUOTE ]

Captain obvious states: There could be a copyright issue here. I'm not threatening or anything, it's just I know lawyers, is what I'm saying...

[/ QUOTE ]

How quickly the famous forget the little people... two weeks ago I give him the award, and now he's all "holier than thou"... or however the British say it.

something with git, or wanker, or bollocks or bugger in it.

btw, diebitter, find the guys who make the show "Spaced" and threaten to kill them if they dont make more.

friggin genious.

diebitter
11-14-2005, 06:54 AM
No, they are forgiven, as they gave us 'Shaun of the Dead'.

And you're are right, my bad (oh, and my lawyers say you can't copyright a word in common usage anywayz)

And I mean it.

Obviously /images/graemlins/wink.gif

11-14-2005, 06:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
No, they are forgiven, as they gave us 'Shaun of the Dead'.

And you're are right, my bad (oh, and my lawyers say you can't copyright a word in common usage anywayz)

And I mean it.

Obviously /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait a second, so now I have someone to whom I can make "spaced" jokes, and they'll get it?

this is just like when I was five years old (cue smoke and tree scene) /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

How's that for a slice of fried gold!?

diebitter
11-14-2005, 06:58 AM
Actually, never watched Spaced, and still haven't, but I recognise talent, and need to.

11-14-2005, 06:59 AM
if you need the torrents, lemme know, I have all the episodes.

I love how we hijacked this thread.

but it wasnt going anywhere.....ahem?

diebitter
11-14-2005, 07:01 AM
Salright, just found it on sale from amazon.co.uk, and ordered it!

You see my dedication to all things awesome?

Kay, that's this thread hijacked. Next!

MyTurn2Raise
11-14-2005, 07:04 AM
It would be a cooler 'jacking' if you could give a brief summary of 'Spaced' or do I have to go through the work of googling it?
EDIT
NEVERMIND; I went to imdb.com and was sold by this review quote
[ QUOTE ]
Spaced was considered to be aimed at immature adolescents, film parodies and comic book references only worthy of an audience that doesn't know quality when they see it

[/ QUOTE ]

11-14-2005, 07:07 AM
Okay, imagine the character from Shaun, and then him in daily life.

Some highlights: One episode, main character (main character from Shaun) is on acid and has played resident evil 2 for 24 hours, and starts to hallucinate that zombies are attacking.

Has several actors from Shaun, cept no hot girl. However it does have the "friend" who saves them at the end, and we find out she lost tons of weight before the movie.

Hilarious if you like British humor.

grandgnu
11-14-2005, 07:30 AM
See "Fear Of A Black Hat". Now that is some comedy.

Also, I was referring to how Yahoo allows users to "discuss" their various news stories, and all they spew is crap about republicans, or liberals, or blame blacks, jews, etc. for this, that or the other thing.

Just unreal how ignorant and immature they can be. So for those who get upset at some of the stuff here on 2+2 (not necessarily in the OOT forums), don't let it get you down. There's much worse out there.

diebitter
11-14-2005, 07:33 AM
behemoth + other north americans that like Brit stuff...

do you guys get:

Black books?
Father Ted?
Bottom?
League Of Gentlemen?
Royle Family?
Office (I think you do, cos I remember discussing it)?

tonypaladino
11-14-2005, 07:34 AM
The Office is awesome. I catch it on BBC America whenever I can

11-14-2005, 07:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
behemoth + other north americans that like Brit stuff...

do you guys get:

Black books?
Father Ted?
Bottom?
League Of Gentlemen?
Royle Family?
Office (I think you do, cos I remember discussing it)?

[/ QUOTE ]

League of Gentlemen = Dl'ed.. others, no. Unfortunately.

Hey, Im half planning a trip to England for this summer, because I've always wanted to go... DieBitter, want a visitor? Where do you live?

diebitter
11-14-2005, 07:41 AM
Post deleted by diebitter

diebitter
11-14-2005, 07:42 AM
For office fans:

http://www.happyhunter.com/the_office.gif

diebitter
11-14-2005, 07:46 AM
No way! I gotta houseful of kids and permapeeved wife /images/graemlins/frown.gif

I also live nowhere you want to visit.

I'm sure us UK OOTers would try and get a drink with you though.

11-14-2005, 07:49 AM
Haha, I would love to grab a pint with yall.. although I was kidding about the visitor thing, I dont think its a trip to Europe unless its spent in cramped bunks surrounded by tripping european counter-culture 20-somethings.

grandgnu
11-14-2005, 07:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
No way! I gotta permapeeved wife /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't we all brutha, don't we all.

11-14-2005, 07:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No way! I gotta permapeeved wife /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't we all brutha, don't we all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope /images/graemlins/grin.gif I got a neverpeeved hand, and a cantbepeeved number book