PDA

View Full Version : OT: There are no real winners when you fight your mouse

bigt439
11-14-2005, 03:56 AM
Although almost anyone who witnessed the match or the condition of my opponent aftwerwards would say that I was victorious, I would like to reiterate that when you and your mouse fight, no one wins. I just spent $70 on a new one today. I will try hard to have a more amicable relationship with this one.

The fight took place after I got all in on the bubble, racing with 77. When my opponent made a pair with his hand, I made my mouse pay with mine. I shouldn't have. It really wasn't his fault. As I frantically tried to revive him, I looked up to see myself river a set. How pathetic. I broke my mouse and I didn't even lose the damn hand.

Last night I was showing a friend how cool it was that I could now use this broken mouse to release my anger. I swung it over my head to smash on the floor. It smashed a light bulb in my room instead. Round 2 ensued. Needless to say, this time I finished the job.

axeshigh
11-14-2005, 04:00 AM
Amazing how easily you guys tilt. The worse I do is roll my eyes, and that's only to the worse beats.

11-14-2005, 04:04 AM
You needs to control emotions or poker is not for you.

bawcerelli
11-14-2005, 04:05 AM
that mouse haunted you even after it was dead.

caretaker1
11-14-2005, 04:12 AM
-$EV

splashpot
11-14-2005, 04:17 AM
Last time I got that mad, I pounded my fist down on my bed, bent my arm the wrong way, and dislocated my shoulder.

Freudian
11-14-2005, 06:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Last time I got that mad, I pounded my fist down on my bed, bent my arm the wrong way, and dislocated my shoulder.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats a bad beating.

Indiana
11-14-2005, 11:17 AM
So far I've broken two mouses, dented the hood of my car, and put 3 holes in my walls over bad beats. I also scratched the CPU screen once. The other night I played the 10+1 MTT on stars and got to the 3rd level of the money with the big stack. I lost 3 hands in a row, each as a 3:1 favorite with AK and was out very quickly. I just threw my wireless MS mouse across the room. Fortunately, I was able to put it back together.

I hate poker,

Indy

bigt439
11-14-2005, 11:24 AM
I'd like to follow this up by saying, I'm really not big on flipping out when I play. I'm pretty calm and don't get bothered very easily. The reason this was so funny to me is I wasn't even really mad; it was more like one of those "oh, damn" mouse slams, not some wall to wall brawl. I thought it made for a funny story too, if not at least a cautionary tale.

Indiana
11-14-2005, 11:25 AM
I generally keep cool, but I have a point where the odds stack up against so many bad beats and I just don't seem to be able to stomach it anymore.

Indy