PDA

View Full Version : Just a tip for everyone in need for som p***y

Arnfinn Madsen
11-13-2005, 10:04 PM
I am going to some salsa dancing course tomorrow and just thought back at when I was 22 and attended a similar course. It was basically a freeroll to good p***y since there was like 3 women for every man and half the men were gay. Latino dancing also puts the women in just the mood they need to get ready for some good action. Much preferable to going to a disco or a bar; you don't even have to bring a date, since it is usually plenty of hot women showing up with no partner.

MrWookie47
11-13-2005, 10:08 PM
While I prefer lindy hop, I very much agree that dance classes are great places to meet women.

Mangatang
11-13-2005, 10:15 PM
Yeah, but you have to DANCE. Is it really worth it? There's got to be an easier way.

11-13-2005, 10:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, but you have to DANCE. Is it really worth it? There's got to be an easier way.

[/ QUOTE ]

HopeydaFish
11-13-2005, 10:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

PokerFink
11-13-2005, 10:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'm white, jewish and not gay. How does this work?

11-13-2005, 10:39 PM
Is there some sort of trick so they think you are good at dancing?

Warik
11-13-2005, 10:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's fun when you're dancing with a hot chick.

Note: It's very very -EV to go WITH a chick.

istewart
11-13-2005, 10:42 PM
You're going to get assraped by Luiz Carlos in the shower room when you're not looking.

Arnfinn Madsen
11-13-2005, 10:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is there some sort of trick so they think you are good at dancing?

[/ QUOTE ]

All the good dancers are gay /images/graemlins/tongue.gif, so don't worry about competition in that sense /images/graemlins/smirk.gif. I think they generally not care if you are good to dance as long as you are dominant.

Arnfinn Madsen
11-13-2005, 10:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You're going to get assraped by Luiz Carlos in the shower room when you're not looking.

[/ QUOTE ]

How does that feel compared to a chick with a strap on? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

11-13-2005, 10:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How does that feel compared to a chick with a strap on? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
LMAO

tek
11-14-2005, 12:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think they generally not care if you are good to dance as long as you are dominant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Reminds me of a funny dance lesson story from about ten years ago. The instructor (Dean Constantine for anyone in the Minneapolis area) said on the first night about halfay through "Ok, ewveryone get a new partner so the men can lead..." /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I fell to my knees laughing (a few men were smiling, all the women were not seeing the humor...

tek
11-14-2005, 12:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I'm white, Jewish and not gay. How does this work?

[/ QUOTE ]

If they have a food table at the dabce studio, you're all set /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

PoBoy321
11-14-2005, 12:16 AM
I don't get what the matter is with people being worried that they won't seem like a good dnacer. It's a dance class, I'm pretty sure that if you were a good dancer, you just wouldn't have to be there.

Borodog
11-14-2005, 12:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
While I prefer lindy hop, I very much agree that dance classes are great places to meet women.

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally agreed. Partner dancing is the last bastion where a man can have total control. Any woman you extend your hand to on the dance floor will do exactly what you ask of her. You are in total control of a good follower's body while dancing. And if you're in to Lindy Hop, there's some pretty [censored] hot bodies around.

And dancer sex is [censored] AWESOME.