PDA

View Full Version : Design a cool logo for my P*ker society. [win $20]

Larimani
11-13-2005, 07:03 PM
I run a student P*ker society & we need a logo.

I will transfer $20 (I would pay more but this is a student society and our budget is pretty tight) through neteller/pokerstars/partypoker/paypal to whoever creates the best logo (the one I will use)

Please make sure that the logo is in photoshop format and that it's large 1400 x 1400 pixels.

This is the one I created:
http://rhulps.co.uk/images/logosm.jpg

but I don't like it.

The only requirements is that the new logo has RHULPS (or RHUL Poker Society, or RHUL Poker Soc) in it and that it's got our motto "+ev since 2005).

Thanks in advance OOT for your help.

11-13-2005, 07:05 PM
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that you might get flamed for posting p*ker content here. Personally I don't care that much, but I'm just putting it out there as a possibility.

tonypaladino
11-13-2005, 07:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
+ev since 2005

[/ QUOTE ]

weak

Larimani
11-13-2005, 07:08 PM
well, it's not really... the content of the post is the design of a logo for my society. The fact that it's a p*ker society is irrelevant. Anyways, I hope people don't get pedantic about this and that we can get a cool logo out of this /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Larimani
11-13-2005, 07:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
+ev since 2005

[/ QUOTE ]

weak

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, It's not great. Other suggestions are welcome.

Edge34
11-13-2005, 07:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
+ev since 2005

[/ QUOTE ]

weak

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to mention the blatant ripoff of the 2+2 crossed pistols. I know its not the only time there have ever been crossed pistols, but I'm sure whoever did the cover art would love that. Hell, might as well just use a giant picture of Sklansky. After reading the "Ed Miller wedding photos" thread, I suggest...

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c214/edelainereception/dynasty4.jpg

Larimani
11-13-2005, 07:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
well, it's not really... the content of the post is the design of a logo for my society. The fact that it's a p*ker society is irrelevant. Anyways, I hope people don't get pedantic about this and that we can get a cool logo out of this /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah, been moved to NVG... ridiculous... how is this news, views and gossip??... could at least been moved to Computer Technical Help.

11-13-2005, 09:04 PM
Maybe Software can help you.