PDA

View Full Version : Bush's advisor

KaneKungFu123
11-13-2005, 05:32 PM
Article: "Bush didnt mislead on War," advisor says

if bush did mislead on the war would this jackball come out and say so? has any politition in the history of the world come out and admitted wrong doing? so what is the point? bush's advisor has absolutely no credibility.

btw, the only thing this forum is good for is a laugh. especially felixnietzsche, what a complete tool.

11-13-2005, 05:33 PM
Has it already been a week since we had a "this forum sucks" post?

Go back to OOT.

11-13-2005, 05:38 PM
I want to play you HU NL. Go to UB and open a table. I'll bring $10K. First one to zero loses $10,000. After I whip you like a Nancy, maybe you'll think twice about coming into the hizzy and talking bizzy. You better show up too or I'll tell everyone you have no balls.

elwoodblues
11-13-2005, 05:58 PM
Lamest response ever.

Cyrus
11-14-2005, 04:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Article: "Bush didnt mislead on War," advisor says. If Bush did mislead on the war would this jackball come out and say so?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a Republican tradition.

Remember Nixon's immortal line ?

Dr. Strangelove
11-14-2005, 07:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I want to play you HU NL. Go to UB and open a table. I'll bring $10K. First one to zero loses $10,000. After I whip you like a Nancy, maybe you'll think twice about coming into the hizzy and talking bizzy. You better show up too or I'll tell everyone you have no balls.

[/ QUOTE ]

This would be great if you didn't know who kkf was.

vulturesrow
11-14-2005, 11:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Has it already been a week since we had a "this forum sucks" post?

Go back to OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was a bit longer than a week since we had one...definitely need one every once in a while so everyone who posts in here knows what an idiot they are.

Felix_Nietsche
11-14-2005, 11:50 AM
btw, the only thing this forum is good for is a laugh. especially felixnietzsche, what a complete tool.
Wow......I'm the only one he mentioned. How flattering. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

hmkpoker
11-14-2005, 12:05 PM
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=3931093&an=&page=&vc=1

Well, considering that you misplayed every street of this .10/.25 NL hand yesterday, I don't think OP has much to worry about /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I love raking muck about people

Andrew Fletcher
11-14-2005, 03:25 PM
Several Democrats have reccently come out and said they made the wrong decision by voting for the war.

Of course, they only did so because they want to run for President. They don't have a choice. Politicans never do anything that's not in their self-intrest.

I think that's the point OP is trying to make. Most discussions in this forum center around topics that actually have little or no relevance to actual politics.

Always follow the money.

hmkpoker
11-15-2005, 12:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who is he?

TomCollins
11-15-2005, 12:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who is he?

[/ QUOTE ]

He's a player who is trying outdo Mahatma in both skill and being a complete and utter political bafoon.

11-15-2005, 01:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Always follow the money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not exactly The Secret of Life, but one of the most important Life Lessons ever!

I've yet to see it fail.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif