PDA

View Full Version : Life's Greatest Mysteries

pokerdirty
11-13-2005, 05:31 PM
This thread is inspired by me doing laundry today.

OOT is full of smart idiots. Certainly, there is something all of us wonder about, and have no clue why this is, or what the answer is to this mystery. Post your mysteries here, and maybe some other OOTiot will know the answer is!

My great mystery...

WTF is the Permanent Press option on the dryer do?

11-13-2005, 05:34 PM
i can never get under my skin how the f-ck basic antenna TV works.

irishpint
11-13-2005, 05:37 PM
why does it always rain when i need to bike to lab/class?

11-13-2005, 05:38 PM
how come pubic hair doesn't continue growing like scalp hair?

11-13-2005, 05:40 PM
Why is it that when English speakers with different accents (Brits, Americans, etc.) speak you can hear the accent but when they sing you cannot?

tom441lbk
11-13-2005, 05:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah wtf is up with that?

pokerdirty
11-13-2005, 05:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
why does it always rain when i need to bike to lab/class?

[/ QUOTE ]

because God is a republican, and this is his way of telling your hippy ass to buy an SUV.

Autocratic
11-13-2005, 05:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I shouldn't be doing this, but...neither does leg hair. At least with leg hair it's because the hair actually does keep growing, but falls out before getting too long.

ChipWrecked
11-13-2005, 05:44 PM
Where the hell is that other sock?

SmileyEH
11-13-2005, 05:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I shouldn't be doing this, but...neither does leg hair. At least with leg hair it's because the hair actually does keep growing, but falls out before getting too long.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pubic hair just falls out sooner, or am I just the first [censored] to miss the sarcasm?

-SmileyEH

ChipWrecked
11-13-2005, 05:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pubic hair just falls out sooner, or am I just the first [censored] to miss the sarcasm?

-SmileyEH

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course it falls out sooner. It lands on the soap.

benfranklin
11-13-2005, 05:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why is it that when English speakers with different accents (Brits, Americans, etc.) speak you can hear the accent but when they sing you cannot?

[/ QUOTE ]

Speech and music use different parts of the brain. That's why some people with speech defects such as stuttering can sing perfectly.

pokerdirty
11-13-2005, 05:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Speech and music use different parts of the brain. That's why some people with speech defects such as stuttering can sing perfectly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then why don't these stuttuttutterrrs speak in song?

ChipWrecked
11-13-2005, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mel Tillis would do just that.

diebitter
11-13-2005, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet them trying to karaoke The Who's 'My Generation' [censored] them right up.

Evan
11-14-2005, 03:22 PM
How do those dead bugs get into those enclosed light fixtures?

theweatherman
11-14-2005, 04:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your looking at this backwards, why does scalp hair continue to grow when all your other hair does not.

imported_The Vibesman
11-14-2005, 04:51 PM
What in the hell happened to Jennifer Connolly's breasts? Where did them bad boys go?

I miss them.

swede123
11-14-2005, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What in the hell happened to Jennifer Connolly's breasts? Where did them bad boys go?

I miss them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now THAT is a true mystery. And a damn shame to boot /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Swede

jokerthief
11-14-2005, 04:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your looking at this backwards, why does scalp hair continue to grow when all your other hair does not.

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't.

11-14-2005, 07:49 PM
If Wile E Coyote had the money to buy all that Acme stuff, why didn't he just buy dinner?

Aloysius
11-14-2005, 07:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I miss them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now THAT is a true mystery. And a damn shame to boot /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

Breast reduction - /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Long live hers, Neve Campbell's, and my friend Jennie from highschools glorious breasts.

11-14-2005, 09:02 PM
What ever happened to Dead?

tek
11-15-2005, 12:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Except for McCartney and Elton John...