PDA

View Full Version : Screen Shot

usi34
11-13-2005, 02:56 PM
I am currently playing at bodog and I want to take a screenshot of the table I'm at to show somebody. I'm not very good with computers, could someone plese give me a step by step guide to do this. Thanks in advance.

11-13-2005, 02:58 PM
Press the PrintScreen button on your keyboard. Open up MS Paint (Start->Programs->Accessories), go to Edit > Paste. Save the image and send it to your friend.

11-13-2005, 03:00 PM
For me it is: hold Fn and hit insert, but basially just look for the "prt sc" button and figure out how to hit it.

Edit: This copies your screen. Open up Paint or something and paste it onto there, save it, and send it.

usi34
11-13-2005, 03:05 PM
thanks a lot

TheHammer24
11-13-2005, 03:06 PM
I was pretty sure it was Ctrl + C + Print screen since you are copying what is currently on the screen. Then open up paint and hit ctrl + v to past it. Save it as JPG and you're good.

krimson
11-13-2005, 03:11 PM
Alt-PrtScn will take a screenshot of the window you have open, as opposed to your whole desktop.

gr8vertical
11-13-2005, 06:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Alt-PrtScn will take a screenshot of the window you have open, as opposed to your whole desktop.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never knew that. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

I've always just hit PrtScn and got the whole desktop /images/graemlins/ooo.gif

d10
11-13-2005, 07:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I never knew that. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I never knew you could hit Print Screen for the whole desktop, I've always been using Alt+PrtScn.

TheIrishThug
11-13-2005, 08:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I never knew you could hit Print Screen for the whole desktop, I've always been using Alt+PrtScn.

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome

tonypaladino
11-13-2005, 09:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
For me it is: hold Fn and hit insert, but basially just look for the "prt sc" button and figure out how to hit it.

Edit: This copies your screen. Open up Paint or something and paste it onto there, save it, and send it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fn-Insert is for laptops where they INSERT and PRINT SCR are on the same key.