PDA

View Full Version : eff you guys

cnfuzzd
11-13-2005, 07:39 AM
so. next time there is a 2p2 get together, i want to see more of you people. No singular oot poster made themselves known, no one was around or available to record. Censored is making great headway, but still, as a whole, this group really effin sucks.

to add content to this post, please post the most ludicrous demand you, as a drunk person, have ever made upon a sober person, and share the full story.

note: i am still ambivalent.

peace

john nickle

KrmtDfrog
11-13-2005, 07:44 AM
$10k, payable in nickels and pennies only.

kurosh
11-13-2005, 07:45 AM
I always just ask for blowjobs.

Lazymeatball
11-13-2005, 10:39 AM
i went to a costume party last month and there were two guys dressed as Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. Their costumes sucked as they were just wearing matching shirts and wigs. This one guy said he was Ashley Olsen, so i kept yelling at him that he was in fact Mary kate Olsen, like obnoxiously yelling in his ear for half an hour. He seemed to get annoyed. Not sure if that's what you're looking for. I've also had similar encounters in which I just kept yelling "Toss my salad" at people all night, with similar hilariously annoyed results.

miajag81
11-13-2005, 11:21 AM
Someone set a date for an Atlantic City 2+2 get-together and I will do my best to show up.

siccjay
11-13-2005, 03:51 PM
I have no cool demands to share, but I did get in a fight with some railroad tracks. I lost. This would be the reason why I have been drunk once in the past 12 years.

peterchi
11-13-2005, 06:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]

to add content to this post, please post the most ludicrous demand you, as a drunk person, have ever made upon a sober person, and share the full story.

[/ QUOTE ]
I asked a black acquaintance if I could call him mah nigga.

His response: "You CAN... I might not like it very much though."

11-13-2005, 06:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
OMG you didn't.

TheMainEvent
11-13-2005, 06:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm more offended at you talking like Peachy than the racism.

MelK
11-13-2005, 06:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is a Mickey Mouse comic book from the 1930s. (http://www.tightrope.cc/wpmicky1.htm)

How times have changed.