PDA

View Full Version : The Good Dr's New Idol.......

Dr Wogga
06-23-2003, 02:39 PM
.....The London Times reported today that "Sir John Stevens, the Scotland Yard Commissioner, apologised to the Royal family for the "appalling" breach of security which allowed an intruder to gain access to Prince William's 21st brithday party at Windsor Castle." According to the report, the good Dr's new idol, Aaron Barschak, dressed up as Osama bin Laden and got into the birthday festivities. Mr Barschak apparently grabbed a microphone away from Prince William just as he was about to speak.

How can you not love this? What great security! According to the Dr Wogga Scuttlebutt & Innuendo pipeline, you can get to hug Prince Charles by dressing up as Hitler and, even hump the Queen herself, by simply dressing up like Saadam Hussein. However, England has not gone completely batty, if you imitate Arafat by wearing a green plaid towel on your head and dribbling, you only get to watch Monty Python re-runs with Tony Blair.........pity

Cyrus
06-23-2003, 04:22 PM
Figures.

Dr Wogga
06-24-2003, 08:25 AM
.....were re-assigned to make sure JK Rowling didn't run out of tissues while writing sad things in her Harry Potter book.
OTOH, "these guys" thought part of their job was to help select the best disguise for a potential terrorist - oops I meant best costume. Of course their main job is following Prince William with a 'Royal Family Endorsed' air freshener aerosol can to ensure the young prince doesn't "foul the air" whilst passing gas. Oh my........

nicky g
06-24-2003, 09:50 AM
This is a huge story over here, I can't undersand why. Party gatecrashed, big deal. The guy was arrested afterwards,I'd like to know what exactly he's going to be charged with. Stories about the royals are so unbelievably dull, you can't imagine the crap we have to listen to. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

Dr Wogga
06-24-2003, 11:11 AM
......IMO those words were put into the dictionary BECAUSE of the England press's obsession with the royal family. A pet rock collection is a lot more exciting, plus you save money by not having to buy air freshners or salaries and benefits for the mentally-challenged, bung-holes that work for Scotland Yard.

nicky g
06-24-2003, 11:37 AM
... though I've seen the gatecrasher in action (at an antiwar march, you'll be pleased to know /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif ) and he's not at all funny, just a bit annoying.

Dr Wogga
06-24-2003, 01:23 PM
....and, if my new main man Mr Barschak is as annoying as you say (which I don't doubt), then he belongs at an anti-way rally.