PDA

View Full Version : This Week's PGA Tour Winner

HDPM
06-23-2003, 12:56 PM
Hey, good for Jonathan Kaye. A Denver boy w/out access to good instruction/ self-taught public course player made good. I am jealous and wish I had talent. He is a few years younger than me and I never played w/ him. Did play at the same crappy golf courses tho. He hung in there on his bad knee and held it together down the stretch. 2 good shots to the par 5 in the playoff. I also like his bad attitude re: the tour and its BS and how he fires caddies right and left. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif He must have picked that up at City Park, the Goat Hills of Denver where anybody's welcome, kids will jack your golf ball when they use the course as a thoroughfare, and there are few amenities. Only thing is he has a stupid first name.

andyfox
06-23-2003, 12:59 PM
"Only thing is he has a stupid first name."

Maybe we should call him HDGP? (Hick Denver Golf Pro)

Regards,
Andy

HDPM
06-23-2003, 01:26 PM
Hey, just because he chews on TV doesn't mean he's a hick. All the white boys in Denver chewed at one time or another and I think we're pretty sophisticated. And at City Park the last time I was there you could get big bottles of Mamba Malt Liquor, an import from Africa that is pretty refreshing on a hot day even with its excessive alcohol content. That ain't for hicks baby. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif