PDA

View Full Version : Movie: The Weather Man

GoblinMason (Craig)
11-13-2005, 01:40 AM
Just got back from seeing this movie w/3 other people. 2 of us hated it, and 2 of us thought it was decent.

Personally, I thought it was pretty good. Nicolas Cage always does a good job and it had it's funny moments. I thought it also had a good message.

Discuss.

Los Feliz Slim
11-13-2005, 01:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Nicolas Cage always does a good job

[/ QUOTE ]

The suspect nature of this statement makes me question your judgement of movie quality. But I still want to see it.

CD56
11-13-2005, 11:27 AM
I didn't really like it that much, although I thought Cage was fine, i don't know why people knock him so much, i agree he's made some pretty terrible movies, but I liked him a lot in raising arizona and adaptation, so its not as if he's incapable of being in a good movie, i just think he sucks as a typical action hero/leading man type

my problems with it were that i didn't think the movie really went anywhere, no ups and downs, just kind of a flatline and then it ends

I also didn't really care what happened to cage's character(perhaps thats the point?) so it was tough for me to get to into the story,

fyodor
11-13-2005, 01:32 PM
It's a pretty depressing movie. The humour ends up working well as a result.

Well done but tough to watch. I don't think they'll make much money with this one.