PDA

View Full Version : Churrascaria Plataforma Trip Report. (NYC midget's revisted)

RustedCorpse
11-12-2005, 10:51 PM
T0= Arrival got a pager and put on wait list.
T+1 hour= Ordering drinks, more drinks, and some more drinks.
T+1:15= found that pager didn't work, slightly buzzed at this point.

T+1:45= Salad bar is great, have octopussy for the first time. Pleasant, quite good. But unable to enjoy because I heeded two plus two's advice not to fill up on the salad bar.

T+ 1:55= Coasters have gone red. Repeat code red, bring on the beef.

T 2:00= Filet Minong is brought to the table. From here a smorgasbord of beef is brought to our dinning table. Evan and I decide that NO is not an option and quickly find that the intake versus outtake may become a problem. We speed up.

T +2:30= Booze level has increased, stomachs gaining mass o' meat. Women have taken on a level of attractiveness unparallel, possible causes for this are alcohol and beef surroundings. We pity Ethiopians.

T +3:00= Beef consumption is en masse we have resorted to declining bacon dishes in an interest of quality over quantity.

T +3:30= we are spent. We must cry off. With one more Pitu and a slab of sirloin we call it a night and head once more into the darkness, thankful that we are American and mad cow is but a cruel joke.

Evan and are sated.

Evan
11-12-2005, 11:11 PM
I have nothing to add except that if you haven't been to this place (or at least one like it) you need to go. They had a live house band that I really liked and the service was among the best of any restaurant I've ever been to.

Also, we're pretty sure that the broken pager was just a ploy to get us to spend more time at the bar. Well played, Churrascaria Plataforma .

pokerdirty
11-12-2005, 11:20 PM
evan: rustedcorpse and i went out for dinner
evan: to a brazillian bbq
dirty: haha
evan: and ate more than ive ever eaten before
evan: i think i gained like 4 lbs
dirty: that's like 20% of your body mass dude
evan: seriously

SackUp
11-12-2005, 11:23 PM
Brazilian BBQ fcking owns. Sooooooooooooo amazing!!

Bring on the meat!