PDA

View Full Version : Puking, and the art of negotiation

Josh W
11-12-2005, 10:13 PM
We hadn't all gotten together in a while....There was C (female), A (female), L (female), Kerry (F), Aaron M), Dave, and myself. Oh, and lots of Sake and Sapporo.

We ate sushi...lots of sushi. We drank beer and rice wine, lots of both. We were all drunk, except for Kerry and Aaron, who decided to leave. Ah, who needs em?

The remaining five of us leave the sushi joint on the pier in Hermosa Beach, and decide to start bar hopping. C and A hadn't seen each other in a while, but they used to be inseperable best friends. The leave the restaurant, arm in arm. A turns to me and tells me "did you know that C is the first girl I ever made out with?".

Whoa.

No, didnt' know it. And I'm super close to both these girls, and have been for 5 years. But for some reason I was surprised. I talked to Dave, and asked if he knew about this. He was equally surprised.

L was surprised that we were surprised. She said "You know, it doesn't do anything for us". I told her that we didn't care if it did anything for them, it did something for US (Me and Dave). L asked if we had ever made out.

Whoa.

No. Nope. No way. And it aint gonna happen. A, C, and L are all stunned at this, "Really?". Yeah, really.

I was surprised that this surprised them. As we were about to head into the next bar, I saw two guys, and stopped them. I brought them over to our group, and asked them "have either of you ever made out with a guy?". They both said no.

But I wasn't ready for what happened next. They said they would for $20. I refused to pay them (cuz I really had no interest in them making out), but one of the girls agreed to pay them. Yikes.

They are about to kiss, when I grabbed one of the guys, and pulled him aside.

I asked his name, he said Alex. I first apologized profusely for bringing him into this. But then I told him "look, these girls will give you the $20, but why not negotiate for more...tell them you want to see them do it, too". He thought it was a brilliant idea, and approached the girls with this idea. They quickly agreed, then the guys prepared to kiss.

I couldn't watch....not because of homophobia or anything, but because of guilt. I'm sorry Alex.

See, they kissed, and I looked back up when I heard lots of spitting. They were done kissing and then were spitting like madmen. Alex then started screaming, turned around, and let loose with some Crimson-Challenge-esque vomit.

I felt bad. I made a guy spew. He got $10 (they had to SPLIT the $20), and then didn't even get to watch a very prolonged makeout session with the girls.

But I did.

J

Homer
11-12-2005, 10:17 PM
Why do Kerry, Aaron and Dave get there full names, but C, A and L don't? I got confused by all the letters for some reason.

Josh W
11-12-2005, 10:19 PM
Just trying to protect the innocent somewhat.

Pretend their names are Aye, Cee, and Ell. Maybe that will help.

J

ThaSaltCracka
11-12-2005, 10:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why do Kerry, Aaron and Dave get there full names, but C, A and L don't? I got confused by all the letters for some reason.

[/ QUOTE ]yeah, I was confused as well, so confused that I really have no clue what he is talking about.

tolbiny
11-12-2005, 11:25 PM
I laughed so hard i started coughing. That was a [censored] great story.

RustedCorpse
11-12-2005, 11:44 PM
Sorry I missed it? Two guys puked from making out? screw that, take in the chica scene then puke!

krimson
11-13-2005, 12:02 AM
It doesn't make ANY sense to me that a guy who is so disgusted about kissing another guy that he pukes afterwards, would non-hesitantly agree to do it for $20. Seriously.

JaBlue
11-13-2005, 12:16 AM
good writing style and fun read

11-13-2005, 01:49 AM
Two straight guys kiss for $10 each? What, are they homeless? How hard up for cash do you have to be? And they didn't get to see the alphabet soup afterwards? Why do you hate Alex so much to do this to him? I guess he deserves it though. I hope he can buy three gallons of gas with the money.

ScottieK

protocol
11-13-2005, 02:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It doesn't make ANY sense to me that a guy who is so disgusted about kissing another guy that he pukes afterwards, would non-hesitantly agree to do it for $20. Seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they were gay, and drunk.

SackUp
11-13-2005, 02:49 AM
TTIWWP

diebitter
11-13-2005, 03:30 AM
Aw come on, you're not feeling guilty. You're proud of it, and quite rightly!

Nice subject line and story, BTW!