PDA

View Full Version : What should I do with my ex?

DCopper04
11-12-2005, 08:06 PM
Been talking to her a lot more lately, and we’ve been floating around the idea of possibly getting back together. I originally broke up with her because one weekend she went out, got really drunk and blazed, and kissed some random guy at a party. It wasn't even a make out, it was just a kiss, but it really pissed me off that she would do that. And also, we had been having distance problems to begin with, because we go do different schools. I said a lot of mean [censored] to her that made her feel terrible, because I was extremely angry and I thought she deserved it.

While we were broken up, she went out to another party and hooked up with a guy who I absolutely HATE, and she did it purely to piss me off because of all the mean crap that I said to her. I went off on her for that, and then I returned the favor a few nights later with a girl she was friends with in high school. But she has apologized for it, she is sincere in her apology, and I believe her when she tells me that she won't be doing anything stupid anymore when she goes out to party. I apologized too.

I am undecided if I should try to get back together with her. All the anger that we felt before has subsided, and I still like her a lot, but I’m not sure if I should get back together with her, considering everything that’s happened. When I think about all the negatives, I feel like there's no possible way I could be in a relationship with her ever again. But then I also think about the facts that she is a lot of fun to be around, she gives great head, and she lets me SIIHP on occasion. Considering that, it's tough to stay away.

You decide OOT, do I get back together with my ex?

11-12-2005, 08:09 PM
It depends on your level of desperateness, if you dont think you can find somebody as good as her then absolutely. But there is no reason to get back with somebody who has previously disregarded your feelings if you can find somebody else just as easily.

Mr. Zero
11-12-2005, 08:11 PM
As I was reading along, I thought, you divorced your wife because she kissed someone else? That seems harsh. Then I realized that she was just a girlfriend.

I'm getting old.

I usually subscribe to the school of thought that things ended in the first place for a reason. It sounds like some circumstances have changed though, so maybe this could be an exception. But considering the petty [censored] you both did, I'll stick with no.

pokerdirty
11-12-2005, 08:21 PM
i heard she was holding hands with another boy behind the swings at recess...

Patrick del Poker Grande
11-12-2005, 08:30 PM
It sounds like you two idiots deserve each other. Have at it.

utmt40
11-12-2005, 08:41 PM
GIT-R-DONE!

phixxx
11-12-2005, 08:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I fail to see how being angry at your girlfriend for kissing another guy isn't justified. I experienced this exact same situation; she got drunk and made out with some guy at a party and I totally I went off on her, said some MEAN things. We didn't talk for a while, however she still suggested hooking up every once in a while. I say go for it.

gunt
11-12-2005, 09:42 PM
she didnt just kiss that guy at that party... she f'd him... she was just trying to gauge your response... girls always start small when telling you they cheated on you... she doesnt want you to think shes a whore ( which she is )...dont talk to her ever again... and make sure you tell her you have no time in your life for people who are disloyal.

11-12-2005, 09:46 PM
man getting back with her the same [censored] will just happen again eventually. Try to get on terms with her so that you can swing by for head at 3 in the morning but dont get attached.

If you took her back after the [censored] she did, she wouldnt have any respect for you. Just treat her like a whor e.

11-12-2005, 11:11 PM
I haven't read anything but the title, but isn't this obvious?

SIIHP!

GoCubsGo
11-12-2005, 11:19 PM
Weird, I was gonna make the same post with almost the exact same wording. Guess it is pretty obvious.

11-13-2005, 12:40 AM
Hold her, thrill her, kiss her, kill her

11-13-2005, 01:38 AM
http://img287.imageshack.us/img287/5553/origleftpointarrowcopy4gh.gif

11-13-2005, 02:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I haven't read anything but the title, but isn't this obvious?

SIIHP!

[/ QUOTE ]
My thoughts exactly

2+2 wannabe
11-13-2005, 02:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
http://img287.imageshack.us/img287/5553/origleftpointarrowcopy4gh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

1 star

diebitter
11-13-2005, 03:24 AM
Captain Obvious states: We don't need to tell you, you already know the answer. It's 'get back together', otherwise you wouldn't be asking.

astroglide
11-13-2005, 04:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the perfect response

HopeydaFish
11-13-2005, 04:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the perfect response

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the perfect response for 99% of the relationship questions on here, actually.

siccjay
11-13-2005, 04:49 PM
Sounds like you two chemical imbalances need each other. Please, just don't reproduce.

SammyKid11
11-13-2005, 05:06 PM
Never, EVER get back together with her. Do work it so that you've got a high-probability booty-call whenever you want sex. Ride that (literally) as long it lasts. If at some point she demands more, tell her since she's a whore who gives it out for free no matter whether she's involved with someone that you've just been capitalizing on the free offer. Hell, if a car dealership was giving out free T-shirts, you'd pick one of those up...etc. Make her feel truly horrible at the end of it so SHE'LL be the one who needs counseling. She won't get it so her whole life will be ruined, she'll never have a happy relationship, she'll have several kids with different fathers and all of them will become drug addicts, car thieves, strippers, murderers....and all of it will be traceable back to her kissing another guy while she was dating you in college.

OTOH, maybe you should just forget about her.

11-13-2005, 05:22 PM
you are about 20 years old, you go to different colleges.

absolutely move on. you need experience now. if it's meant to be, get back together with her AFTER college.

Conspir8or
11-13-2005, 05:44 PM
http://woodchuckchipper.com/images/WC_11G.jpg