PDA

View Full Version : Taking out a girl who's under 21

mason55
11-12-2005, 07:22 PM
So I picked up one of the shampoo girls while I was getting my haircut today (yes, I get my haircut at a salon). The only problem is that she's under 21. I have a standard bar I usually take girls for a first date/drinks, but I don't really know what to do with a girl who's under 21. I've been going to bars since I was 18 (almost 5 years) so I can't really remember what people who can't go to bars do for fun. Any good suggestions? I hate the whole "coffee shop" thing.

http://www.wannahaves.nl/images/images_static/miss/olympic/detail/ana09.jpg

siccjay
11-12-2005, 07:24 PM
Be creative. Anything special going on in town?

whiskeytown
you're kidding, right? Your problem is you're picking the wrong ones...

Coffeeshop - music vs. without music is your call - depends on the chick and her type of music - if she has even half a brain, there are some nice places to go in Minneapolis. Those ones with a lot of dark wood in local neighborhoods are the best.

RB

cwsiggy
7-11 parking lot? The mall??

mason55
11-12-2005, 07:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Coffeeshop - music vs. without music is your call - depends on the chick and her type of music - if she has even half a brain, there are some nice places to go in Minneapolis.

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't live in Minneapolis /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

I just hate coffeeshops. So... Je ne sais quoi.

shant
11-12-2005, 07:27 PM
Miniature golf.

Edit: Drunk.

mason55
11-12-2005, 07:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not creative /images/graemlins/frown.gif That's why I always take first dates to the same place.

I'm trying to find something good going on, but all I can really think of is a concert. I'm not a huge fan of concerts because it's hard to talk, although we do have the same taste in music.

It's just weird because everything I do pretty much (even a lot of the concerts I go to) is 21+. I just feel lost trying to find a fun place that's not 21+

JaBlue
11-12-2005, 07:30 PM
play pool?
Cook her dinner?
Rent a movie?
live music?

RustedCorpse
11-12-2005, 07:30 PM
Get her a fake?

mason55
11-12-2005, 07:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
play pool?
Cook her dinner?
Rent a movie?
live music?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah pool is good. But all the pool halls around here are 21+ (I spend 4 nights a week at various pool halls and might be able to get her in though)

Making dinner and renting a movie is good, although I usually try to meet girls out for the first time and have them over for the second date. That's number one on my list right now.

11-12-2005, 07:33 PM
Offer to take her back to your place and shampoo her hair...in the shower.

11-13-2005, 12:35 AM
Rent a movie then have sex with her

masse75
11-13-2005, 02:30 AM
Skeeball.

cokehead
11-13-2005, 02:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
7-11 parking lot

[/ QUOTE ]

tonypaladino
11-13-2005, 02:36 AM
Take her out to dinner or rent a movie.

11-13-2005, 02:37 AM
girls love the whole nice dinner thing

istewart
11-13-2005, 02:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Coffeeshop - music vs. without music is your call - depends on the chick and her type of music - if she has even half a brain, there are some nice places to go in Minneapolis.

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't live in Minneapolis /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

Peter666
11-13-2005, 02:39 AM
Ahh, my specialty. You'll want to take them to something sophisticated like an upscale restaurant or concert. Something to make them feel totally out of their league where no little boy has taken them before. You will be looked up to. This first impression will solidify your dominance in the relationship.

From then on you can go to McDonald's.

TheBlueMonster
11-13-2005, 02:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ahh, my specialty. You'll want to take them to something sophisticated like an upscale restaurant or concert. Something to make them feel totally out of their league where no little boy has taken them before. You will be looked up to. This first impression will solidify your dominance in the relationship.

[/ QUOTE ]
perfect

Femto
11-13-2005, 02:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
perfect

[/ QUOTE ]
WORD

11-13-2005, 03:40 AM
What people don't realize is that this is a bad idea. How is your next haircut going to go? Especially if you fail. Staying out of awkward positions is part of life. SIIHP.

11-13-2005, 06:06 AM
Getting into hilariously awekward positions is the best part of life.

Anyways, in the worst-case scenario (she goes psycho and tries to kill him with a knife) he can always just go to a different salon to get his hair cut.

11-13-2005, 06:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well played, sucks when this backfires and you are out a 100 though :\

11-13-2005, 06:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
girls love the whole nice dinner thing

[/ QUOTE ]

I find they never eat because they are too nervous and people being nervous makes me nervous.

11-13-2005, 06:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not creative /images/graemlins/frown.gif That's why I always take first dates to the same place.

I'm trying to find something good going on, but all I can really think of is a concert. I'm not a huge fan of concerts because it's hard to talk, although we do have the same taste in music.

It's just weird because everything I do pretty much (even a lot of the concerts I go to) is 21+. I just feel lost trying to find a fun place that's not 21+

[/ QUOTE ]

FFS, just take her mother out and then bang the daughter when you get back.

God i love canada, 18 on the french side and im 10 mins away w00t.

11-13-2005, 06:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I find they never eat because they are too nervous and people being nervous makes me nervous.

[/ QUOTE ]

This made me laugh mightily

11-13-2005, 06:23 AM
Yea and i talk to much to eat anything when im nervous.

LF perfect woman pm please since you obviously will read this.

Malachii
11-13-2005, 07:14 AM
Kind of off topic, but how was Mason55 left off the 2+2 best ladies man thread?

private joker
11-13-2005, 08:11 AM
I had this problem once when I picked up a 20 year-old college student at a party. I just took her out to a nice little Italian restaurant just off her campus; she loved it. Rare, etc. Then after that she took me to a hookah bar where we tried to smoke some sort of grape-flavored tobacco, which was disgusting. Then we went back to her dorm and hopped right into bed.

11-13-2005, 09:30 AM
Wouldn't it be great if dating was just as easy as asking a girl if she wants to [censored] you or not and have it be socially acceptable? I know in some places this is actually a good pickup line, but not in general.

Arnfinn Madsen
11-13-2005, 11:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Wouldn't it be great if dating was just as easy as asking a girl if she wants to [censored] you or not and have it be socially acceptable? I know in some places this is actually a good pickup line, but not in general.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it does not work good on female sexuality. They want the process to build up some more excitement in the process. I think in many situations it is a good pick up line for women when hitting on men though.

radek2166
11-13-2005, 01:33 PM
Dinner and a movie?

astroglide
11-13-2005, 04:36 PM
i've never gone to bars for fun

PokerFink
11-13-2005, 04:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You'll want to take them to something sophisticated like an upscale restaurant or concert. Something to make them feel totally out of their league where no little boy has taken them before. You will be looked up to. This first impression will solidify your dominance in the relationship.

[/ QUOTE ]

At first I was like...wtf? Don't spend excess $$ on a first date.

Then I saw where you were going with this. This is genius.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is TuckerMax style game. Very high level game.

11-13-2005, 04:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Any good suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

Bang her.

radek2166
11-13-2005, 05:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Any good suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

Bang her.

[/ QUOTE ]

SIHP!!! On the street.

11-13-2005, 05:23 PM
the econo loge mirror ceiling room for $32.

11-13-2005, 05:25 PM
"Wouldn't it be great if dating was just as easy as asking a girl if she wants to [censored] you or not and have it be socially acceptable? I know in some places this is actually a good pickup line, but not in general. "

-one nice thing about getting older. if you ask a girl out in any way, they understand you're talking about f-king.

Scotch78
11-14-2005, 12:11 AM
Rent a Looney Tunes DVD and make her dinner.

Scott

11-14-2005, 02:50 AM
its not delivery, its dellisio

MyTurn2Raise
11-14-2005, 07:22 AM
Chuck E. Cheese's
http://www.chuckecheese.com/graphics/enter/enter_main.gif

diebitter
11-14-2005, 07:23 AM
Do you guys have the 'chocolate factory' there?

Take her somewhere that serves up big chocolatey puddings.

I hear chocolate makes them horney...

The Dude
11-14-2005, 07:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Bang her. [ QUOTE ]
SIHP!!! On the street.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Good God, you're retarded. How in the hell did you make it to Carpal Tunnel without [censored] banning you?

daryn
11-14-2005, 11:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf?

http://www.deafdogmusic.com/digiorno.jpg

2+2 wannabe
11-14-2005, 11:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf?

http://www.deafdogmusic.com/digiorno.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

where I live it changed from digiorno to delissio for some reason

it's not delivery it's _______________

samjjones
11-14-2005, 11:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Chuck E. Cheese's
http://www.chuckecheese.com/graphics/enter/enter_main.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Fan-tastic.

housenuts
11-14-2005, 02:28 PM
take her somewhere where you can get her drunk. or just suggest getting some drinks and going to your place. she'll probably be stoked on the chance to get drunk, and then since she doesn't drink very much she'll probably get wasted and you can nail her.