PDA

View Full Version : $5.50 sng bubble push.. Good or bad

11-12-2005, 04:17 PM
ok sorry for the HH format here apparently my PT wasnt picking up the files at the time. so ill do my best

hero is on the button on the bubble with 2700 in chips, villian is BB with 3000 chips blinds are 150-300. small stack is SB with 1800 in chips, chip leader is UTG with 4800(all rough estimates) villian had just lost a big pot 4 hands earlier and had gone into push mode for the last 3 hands all with no calls. i pick up pocket 10's on button UTG folds I push all in SB folds BB calls shows A9o. sucks out on river. im out of sng on the bubble. good push?? i cant see why not if i had just called or did a standard 3X raise i felt BB villian was going to come over the top with any decent hand, so i figured i wouldnt give him the option.
Flop: 9 K J
turn: J
River: A

i also felt that if any paint had came on the flop (which it did) i would have to fold so i went all in. good move and bad luck, or should i have played it diffrently???

P.S: also im at work at diddnt get to check this out but whats the percentages preflop, and on turn??? i belive im a 3-1 maybe 4-1 preflop and 5.5-1 after turn???

valenzuela
11-12-2005, 04:25 PM
great.
U played the hand perfectly.