PDA

View Full Version : Should I go to Korea?

wacki
11-12-2005, 10:45 AM
My brother is currently stationed in Korea until Feb when he gets moved to Germany. I've seen him for maybe a total of 6 hours over the past two years. So a visit is long overdue.

Due to time constraints I will only be able to make 1 trip during the first quarter. Basically, what I'm asking, how interesting is Korea as a country to visit? Or should I just wait till he leaves for Germany. I've been to Germany and I KNOW I will love visiting Germany as I have friends there.

I've asked my brother if Korea will be fun to visit and he just says it's "different". Knowing him, that could mean it's cool ass hell, or lame as hell and he just wants me to visit. So I have no idea if Korea will be a great way to expand my horizons or simply a great way to waste time and loot. Yes, I am very ignorant of the region.

During my visit, he will be located near the Kunsan airbase.

11-12-2005, 11:11 AM
Nobody speaks a word of English there.

If you like Asian girls, go there.

If you like raw food, go there.

You can learn Tae Kwon Do there. Their masters are the greatest.

Other than that, pretty boring place.

wacki
11-12-2005, 11:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do the asian women there like americans? Not that it matters for my trip but I am curious about South Korea's view of the americans.

11-12-2005, 11:18 AM
i've never been, but a white friend of mine dates a s korean, he went to seoul, and loved it. i've heard good things about seoul in general. can't imagine the airbase is much fun though. just go. from my experiance with S. Koreans, they're a pretty friendly bunch. i'm studying with a couple skorean girls right now, and they;re both fine as a mofo. if you are the kind of person who likes to travel and see new things, it will be difficult to have a bad time.

11-12-2005, 11:18 AM
They are crazy about Americans, tear your back apart.

mostsmooth
11-12-2005, 11:46 AM
theres probably tons of asian snapper there, go!!!

Michael Davis
11-12-2005, 11:47 AM
I'm not at all attracted to Koreans in general, but I think given the two options you should go visit the one you haven't been to. Doing something that you know is fun is always the easiest, but the more rewarding is going somewhere new. If you get there and find out it sucks, I still think it will be worth it.

-Michael

peachy
11-12-2005, 11:48 AM
i think u should definately go...but then again im all about going and seeing as many things as i can in this world

trying2learn
11-12-2005, 11:52 AM
My brother went to visit, and then moved to Seoul. He loves it that much. I haven't been, but he says it's the type of city (like any that size) where it has some amazing parts of town, and some truly horrible parts of town. The pollution is really, really bad - but if you like to drink and are into asian women (like already mentioned), this trip is a no brainer.

MrTrik
11-12-2005, 11:52 AM
I'd go if I were you. Seeing other places and expierencing other cultures is one of the more interesting things you can do in life.

KaneKungFu123
11-12-2005, 11:56 AM
Just go. If you arent fat and dont have an ugly face you basically pull any girl. If you are fat or ugly then you can still pull alot of girls.

2+2 wannabe
11-12-2005, 12:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just go. If you arent fat and dont have an ugly face you basically pull any girl. If you are fat or ugly then you can still pull alot of girls.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is definitely true from what I've heard

GuyOnTilt
11-12-2005, 12:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not that it matters for my trip but I am curious about South Korea's view of the americans.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not a fan.

GoT

Blarg
11-12-2005, 12:25 PM
The girls alone make it worth it. Koreans in my experience are rarely good looking, but when they score high, they're as cute as any other Asians. Korean is one of the Asian countries I'm least interested in visiting, but I'd go just because it's very different. And if you don't like it too much, at least you've got your brother's company to enjoy and you can scratch something unusual and adventurous off your list of things to see in life.

handsome
11-12-2005, 03:46 PM
Better get a good translator.

Lazymeatball
11-12-2005, 03:50 PM
Korean food is pretty good.

You should definitely go.

Clarkmeister
11-12-2005, 03:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not that it matters for my trip but I am curious about South Korea's view of the americans.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not a fan.

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

Bitter Astros fan.

ThaSaltCracka
11-12-2005, 04:01 PM
I work with several Korean people, and I have met several people from my companies Korean HQ. From what I have been told, there is a ton of fun/interesting things to do there. I would say that generally speaking Korean chicks are not very good looking. There is a good amount of people in Korea THAT DO speak english, so that wouldn't be a concern. The food is pretty good too.

I may have to go to Korea eventually for my work, and I am sorta looking forward to it.

11-12-2005, 04:03 PM
I lived in Suwon for a year and I loved it there. Koreans in general dont like Americans, but the younger crowd is more accepting. The worst part is the smell, every Korean smells like kimchi because they eat it 18 times a day and its everywhere. The only time you cant smell it is when you are near a rice field which they flood with [censored], which I actually prefered.

ThaSaltCracka
11-12-2005, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Koreans in general dont like Americans, but the younger crowd is more accepting.

[/ QUOTE ] This generalization is inaccurate, IMO.

GuyOnTilt
11-12-2005, 04:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not a fan.

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

Bitter Astros fan.

[/ QUOTE ]
I hate your avatar. /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif

GoT

Blarg
11-12-2005, 04:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I lived in Suwon for a year and I loved it there. Koreans in general dont like Americans, but the younger crowd is more accepting. The worst part is the smell, every Korean smells like kimchi because they eat it 18 times a day and its everywhere. The only time you cant smell it is when you are near a rice field which they flood with [censored], which I actually prefered.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. Yeah, I'm sorry to say, this is a generalization which has some merit. You can't eat that crap without stinking of it. No way, no how, no matter how politically correct you are. I love it by the way. But I know I've got a solid two or three days of stink coming out in my sweat when I eat it. And one or two days of way more than usual, and nastier than usual, ass gas.

KaneKungFu123
11-12-2005, 04:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. Yeah, I'm sorry to say, this is a generalization which has some merit. You can't eat that crap without stinking of it. No way, no how, no matter how politically correct you are. I love it by the way. But I know I've got a solid two or three days of stink coming out in my sweat when I eat it. And one or two days of way more than usual, and nastier than usual, ass gas.

[/ QUOTE ]

How much do you eat? I mean when I get Sushi they will serve a tiny little dish of it. Not enough to stink my breathe or anything.

Blarg
11-12-2005, 04:15 PM
Even one can stink your breath. It's pickled in garlic, after all, and is fermented cabbage.

I guess you can get some milder kinds, but the kinds I eat are stinky as heck. I always smell the garlic more when it's coming out in my sweat than when I'm eating it. There's plenty there.

Sushi is Japanese, so maybe they do a Japanese milder version. Japanese make tons of different pickled vegetables -- an oshinko plate of pickled veggies is one of my favorite Japanese dishes, and it's not stinky at all.

ZeeJustin
11-12-2005, 04:37 PM
My junior year of high school, my best friend was from South Korea. He went home to visit his parents during spring break, and I came along. He lived in Seoul, so everything here on out only applies to Seoul. I never really saw any other part of the country.

Seoul is not meant for American tourism. There are no white people there whatsoever, and very few people speak english, even in restaurants and stuff. The whole week I was in Korea, I only saw one white person on the street (although I saw like 5 at one hotel I ate dinner at).

Korea is different, but in a cool way. It's a tiny bit like NYC the way the city is cetup. You can walk or subway anywhere in the city, and you'll see all kinds of (Korean) people walking the streets.

I liked the food. I'm not a big fan of kim chi, but there was some rib dish that was really popular that I loved. I forget the name of it. I tried lots of different foods and liked almost all of them. There was one restaurant where you cooked your own food and that was also really good. Someone said soemthing about raw food, but I don't think I had any while in Korea except for the one sushi restaurant I went to which was sub par (Sushi is not popular in Korea). And you know those hot dog stands they have in NYC? Well they have them in Korea, except they serve squid and pig liver.

The coolest thing I did was a night club I went to. They have a big dance floor in the middle, but there were very few guys dancing. The dance floor is surrounded by a dozen rooms. Each room has a table and a Karaoke Bar. You go there and order drinks (and maybe some fruit) for the table, and the waiters constantly bring girls from the dance floor to your room. They aren't employees. They are just other young kids looking to have fun. If they don't like you, they leave, and the waiters bring around different girls. If they like you, they stay.

Unfortunately, the girls are pretty conservative in Korea. I met some Korean gril that claimed she was a model, and was dissapointed that all I got out of it was a few kisses, but my friends were really impressed because apparently it isn't common to meet a girl and kiss her in the same night. Maybe they were just being nice, I dunno.

I did some touristy stuff too. The tower of Seoul was pretty cool, and I went to this amusement park which was half-indoor and half-outdoor. That place was really awesome. The best part was this one ride that lifted you really high in the air, and then spun you around over the water that surrounded the little island the amusement park was on. It's kind of cool when you look down and see nothing but water.

If you are looking for a culturally educational experience, by all means, go to Korea. If you are looking for a major tourist center, hold out until Germany. It would take a lot to get me to go to Korea again, but I'm very happy I went the first time, and greatly enjoyed most of the trip.

Edit: The girls there are very cute too. Most of the high schools have the girls wear Catholic-Schoolish uniforms, and those are very hot. Make sure to walk outside around 3-5pm to find a few large groups of them walking about.

ZeeJustin
11-12-2005, 04:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Koreans in general dont like Americans, but the younger crowd is more accepting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, this isn't true at all. I stayed w/ my friend Sun, and his parents were so happy to have me staying with them. The way they smiled when they talked to me it was like I was royalty or something. They had so much fun trying to speak english with me. Overall, I was treated very well by the Koreans. Some of the girls really loved my American accent, and they always had fun trying to talk to me in english as well.

KaneKungFu123
11-12-2005, 04:43 PM
ZJ,

From your trip report I didnt pick up on the reasons why you wouldnt want to go back to S.Korea. Just curious. Great Report.

KaneKungFu123
11-12-2005, 04:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My junior year of high school, my best friend was from South Korea. He went home to visit his parents during spring break, and I came along. He lived in Seoul, so everything here on out only applies to Seoul. I never really saw any other part of the country.

Seoul is not meant for American tourism. There are no white people there whatsoever, and very few people speak english, even in restaurants and stuff. The whole week I was in Korea, I only saw one white person on the street (although I saw like 5 at one hotel I ate dinner at).

Korea is different, but in a cool way. It's a tiny bit like NYC the way the city is cetup. You can walk or subway anywhere in the city, and you'll see all kinds of (Korean) people walking the streets.

I liked the food. I'm not a big fan of kim chi, but there was some rib dish that was really popular that I loved. I forget the name of it. I tried lots of different foods and liked almost all of them. There was one restaurant where you cooked your own food and that was also really good. Someone said soemthing about raw food, but I don't think I had any while in Korea except for the one sushi restaurant I went to which was sub par (Sushi is not popular in Korea). And you know those hot dog stands they have in NYC? Well they have them in Korea, except they serve squid and pig liver.

The coolest thing I did was a night club I went to. They have a big dance floor in the middle, but there were very few guys dancing. The dance floor is surrounded by a dozen rooms. Each room has a table and a Karaoke Bar. You go there and order drinks (and maybe some fruit) for the table, and the waiters constantly bring girls from the dance floor to your room. They aren't employees. They are just other young kids looking to have fun. If they don't like you, they leave, and the waiters bring around different girls. If they like you, they stay.

Unfortunately, the girls are pretty conservative in Korea. I met some Korean gril that claimed she was a model, and was dissapointed that all I got out of it was a few kisses, but my friends were really impressed because apparently it isn't common to meet a girl and kiss her in the same night. Maybe they were just being nice, I dunno.

I did some touristy stuff too. The tower of Seoul was pretty cool, and I went to this amusement park which was half-indoor and half-outdoor. That place was really awesome. The best part was this one ride that lifted you really high in the air, and then spun you around over the water that surrounded the little island the amusement park was on. It's kind of cool when you look down and see nothing but water.

If you are looking for a culturally educational experience, by all means, go to Korea. If you are looking for a major tourist center, hold out until Germany. It would take a lot to get me to go to Korea again, but I'm very happy I went the first time, and greatly enjoyed most of the trip.

Edit: The girls there are very cute too. Most of the high schools have the girls wear Catholic-Schoolish uniforms, and those are very hot. Make sure to walk outside around 3-5pm to find a few large groups of them walking about.

[/ QUOTE ]

In Thailand all University students are forced to wear a uniform. For girls, its a tight black mini-skirt and a see-through white blouse.

Blarg
11-12-2005, 04:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ZJ,

From your trip report I didnt pick up on the reasons why you wouldnt want to go back to S.Korea. Just curious. Great Report.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me either. Made the place sound attractive to me. Except for the nobody to talk to in English, I guess. That could be kind of lonely if you've got a lot of time on your hands without anybody you know around.

I immediately had a fantasy conversation in my mind, with one of those cuties.

Her: How do you like my English?
Me: You're even cuter when you speak English.

Okay, it's a corny low-rent fantasy, but that's part of what makes them fantasies, yes?

KaneKungFu123
11-12-2005, 04:54 PM
http://research.bu.ac.th/images/training10/22.jpg

THREAD OVER. BOOK YOUR FLIGHT.

KaneKungFu123
11-12-2005, 04:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ZJ,

[/ QUOTE ]

Me either. Made the place sound attractive to me. Except for the nobody to talk to in English, I guess. That could be kind of lonely if you've got a lot of time on your hands without anybody you know around.

I immediately had a fantasy conversation in my mind, with one of those cuties.

Her: How do you like my English?
Me: You're even cuter when you speak English.

Okay, it's a corny low-rent fantasy, but that's part of what makes them fantasies, yes?

[/ QUOTE ]

There are places you can go where you will find english speaking koreans. just show up at a university. walk around. introduce yourself. tell them you want to learn korean. <<giggles, giggles>> get your dick sucked. Never return to the USA.

Blarg
11-12-2005, 04:56 PM
Do they all go to college at 14?

I like the male to female ratio in that picture. Looks like a good place to live.

mostsmooth
11-12-2005, 04:57 PM
those shirts arent see through

KaneKungFu123
11-12-2005, 05:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

these chicks are taking a group picture. they are dressed conservatively. go to a shopping mall here. everything is on display.

KaneKungFu123
11-12-2005, 05:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do they all go to college at 14?

I like the male to female ratio in that picture. Looks like a good place to live.

[/ QUOTE ]

the asian girls you know in USA are probably mixed. you will be amazed how much smaller asian people are compared to westerners.

Blarg
11-12-2005, 05:05 PM
But they look 14, in the faces and such. Some younger. Those girls are actually legal age, according to American standards I mean? Like, 18-ish or older?

Aloysius
11-12-2005, 05:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The girls alone make it worth it. Koreans in my experience are rarely good looking, but when they score high, they're as cute as any other Asians. Korean is one of the Asian countries I'm least interested in visiting, but I'd go just because it's very different. And if you don't like it too much, at least you've got your brother's company to enjoy and you can scratch something unusual and adventurous off your list of things to see in life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Blarg - 1st time I'm gonna have to really disagree with you. Among Asians and Asian-Americans, I think the prevailing thought is that Korean women are the *best* looking overall of the different countries. (Heard many times over from men and women of different Asian backgrounds.)

This is because typically, a Korean girl has delicate features and is thin. There are other categories of Korean chicks (moonface or bow-legged) which is not that hot, but overall, I think I gotta defend my countrywomen here.

I've been to Seoul numerous times in the past 5 years (business / pleasure) and not only have I had a blast, but my American / white buddies always had a great time.

Nightlife is very NYC in feel, and as stated above, IMO I think the women are hot (and being a White American is definitely a + for them, from what I've seen).

mostsmooth
11-12-2005, 05:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

these chicks are taking a group picture. they are dressed conservatively. go to a shopping mall here. everything is on display.

[/ QUOTE ]
hmm, well, you said their college uniforms were see through, not their mall clothes.
ill need more pics to come to a decision. /images/graemlins/cool.gif
(try to post some pics that are in focus)

Blarg
11-12-2005, 05:10 PM
All the Koreans I grew up with in Hawaii tended to be thicker boned in both body and face than the other Asians I grew up with.

Japanese have that bow-legged and pie-faced type too, but outside of that, they remind me a lot of Koreans but with more delicate facial features. Generally the Chinese, Vietnamese, and Thai I've seen have had more delicate facial features. And all are skinny compared to Western girls.

Koreans often have seemed remarkable to me for looking like they have thicker bones in general than other Asians, and especially they quite often seem to have prominent cheekbones. Koreans are actually the last on my list of Asians with delicate features, except when you start getting into the more Polynesian type Asians like Samoans, Tongans, etc.

In my experience, the Asians that everybody says are the cutest are the Thai's, and I've been hearing that decades now.

KaneKungFu123
11-12-2005, 05:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
hmm, well, you said their college uniforms were see through, not their mall clothes.

[/ QUOTE ]

the uniform shirt is a thin white shirt. when its worn tightly it is see-through, not like lace or something but its still alot of fun i promise.

Blarg
11-12-2005, 05:11 PM
I still find it hard to believe these are college girls.

mostsmooth
11-12-2005, 05:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the uniform shirt is a thin white shirt. when its worn tightly it is see-through, not like lace or something but its still alot of fun i promise.

[/ QUOTE ]
more pics please

KaneKungFu123
11-12-2005, 05:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But they look 14, in the faces and such. Some younger. Those girls are actually legal age, according to American standards I mean? Like, 18-ish or older?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. At first they will lok very young to you. If a girl here was 18, I thought she was 14-15. If she was 30, I thought she was 22. After awhile I guess you just become local and you can know how old everyone tends to be.

They think westerners are all older. I look like Im 19, and most thai people would guess 25-26. I remember my first day in thailand a girl i met told me she was 23 thinking i was alot older, not wanting to tell me she was 19 being scared id think she was too young. ive gone out on dates with girls here as old as 29.

KaneKungFu123
11-12-2005, 05:21 PM
BTW, I am very surprised ZJ said there are no white people. I think its likely that he stayed in a more suburban area. Westerners tend to all live and hang out in the same areas, chances are he was outside of this central area -- cause its super strange to think he only saw a few westerners in a major city like Seoul.

Blarg
11-12-2005, 05:22 PM
Wow. Cuz they look completely junior-highish. I used to wonder if you were a perv or had a big time young girl fetish from some of the pictures you put up before. But if they all look that young, I guess I read it wrong.

These girls look too young for me, but what's not to like about women who age incredibly gracefully and look good for a long, long time.

KaneKungFu123
11-12-2005, 05:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow. Cuz they look completely junior-highish. I used to wonder if you were a perv or had a big time young girl fetish from some of the pictures you put up before. But if they all look that young, I guess I read it wrong.

These girls look too young for me, but what's not to like about women who age incredibly gracefully and look good for a long, long time.

[/ QUOTE ]

The thing is that since Ive been in Thailand everything has changed to what the locals like. their version of beauty has become my version of beauty. i dont quite understand it to be honest. for instance, when i first came here i digged the darker skin girls but have since become more fond of the lighter skin girls which is their preference for beauty.

KaneKungFu123
11-12-2005, 05:31 PM
Model Contest (http://www.prettygang.com/barong/)

KaneKungFu123
11-12-2005, 05:39 PM
MERRY XMAS (http://www.kapook.com/hilight/main/n2411.html)

ZeeJustin
11-12-2005, 05:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ZJ,

[/ QUOTE ]

The biggest problem was the language barrier. I remember a couple of times my friend Sun took me out with some of his old friends from middle school, and I just sat there listening to them talk Korean. Also, I didn't really feel comfortable leaving the appartment by myself. I didn't have a key to get back in, a cell phone that worked, or any way of speaking with most the people there if I was in trouble. It seemed like only the younger (non-working) generation spoke english. It would have been a lot more friend if one of my American friends had come with me.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I thought it was awesome to watch Starcraft on TV. They have three different general cable channels that show Starcraft. If you turn the TV on at a random time of day, there's a > 50% chance that at least one channel has Starcraft on.

Blarg
11-12-2005, 05:45 PM
That sounds really bizarre as hell, the Starcraft thing.

I know the feeling when everyone at the table is speaking another language and you feel like an outcast. I've been through that quite a few times, and sooner or later it usually winds up feeling like crap, if not instantly. Those are the situations that make you feel you want to be anywhere else.

11-12-2005, 06:28 PM
The World Cup will be heald in Germany this summer. If you are at all interested in this it would be a good idea to wait and go to Germany.

info on the event can be found here:
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/

Adam22
11-12-2005, 06:39 PM
go, pick up an exotic STD, come back and spread it like crazy.

Punker
11-12-2005, 07:08 PM
I lived in Seoul for two months. I didn't like it and as a touristy destination, its nowhere. I also got warned and nearly kicked out of the Walker Hill Casino for being overly rowdy while playing blackjack.

d10
11-12-2005, 07:20 PM
Around the American military bases you'll find a lot of people who speak English. Actually most of them do, but some won't admit it because they don't think they speak it well and they'd be embarassed. But you can pretty much walk into any store and start speaking English and chances are someone there will understand you.

The bars and clubs are great. If you don't know how to dance, that's OK, you could start doing lame 70s dances and the Korean girls will think it's the coolest thing in the world and the entire club will start doing it.

You can buy a lot of stuff in Osan, which isn't far from Kunsan. You can find pretty much anything there and buy it for like 1/10 of what you'd pay in the US. It's crazy.

There's plenty of stuff to do in Korea, but you have to know where to go. How much fun you have there is entirely dependent on how familiar your brother is with the area.

KaneKungFu123
11-12-2005, 07:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I lived in Seoul for two months. I didn't like it and as a touristy destination, its nowhere. I also got warned and nearly kicked out of the Walker Hill Casino for being overly rowdy while playing blackjack.

[/ QUOTE ]

do they play holdem?

ZeeJustin
11-12-2005, 08:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

do they play holdem?

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

skoal2k4
11-13-2005, 10:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My brother is currently stationed in Korea until Feb when he gets moved to Germany. I've seen him for maybe a total of 6 hours over the past two years. So a visit is long overdue.

Due to time constraints I will only be able to make 1 trip during the first quarter. Basically, what I'm asking, how interesting is Korea as a country to visit? Or should I just wait till he leaves for Germany. I've been to Germany and I KNOW I will love visiting Germany as I have friends there.

I've asked my brother if Korea will be fun to visit and he just says it's "different". Knowing him, that could mean it's cool ass hell, or lame as hell and he just wants me to visit. So I have no idea if Korea will be a great way to expand my horizons or simply a great way to waste time and loot. Yes, I am very ignorant of the region.

During my visit, he will be located near the Kunsan airbase.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should go.. I was stationed there for a year and had a blast. If you go.. you really need to spend some time in Seoul.

Lawrence Ng
11-13-2005, 03:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do the asian women there like americans? Not that it matters for my trip but I am curious about South Korea's view of the americans.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes they do, and Korean girls are the hottest Asian girls bro. Enjoy your trip.

Lawrence

11-13-2005, 03:21 PM
Ask Elky.

HopeydaFish
11-13-2005, 06:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c221/hopey999/no_yankee.jpg