PDA

View Full Version : How to sleep in a car for 2 weeks DURING WINTER

11-12-2005, 09:21 AM
Has anybody tried this before? Littlelamb wants to live in Foxwood’s parking garage for a while.

1.Do you turn your car heater on? How about the hazard of CO poisoning?

2.Is it more comfortable to sleep in the front seat or back seat? Littlelamb is 6’ 1’’

Popinjay
11-12-2005, 09:22 AM
little lamb is on crack right now

MarkL444
11-12-2005, 09:51 AM
dont use the heater. just get a bunch of blankets and im sure you can make something cozy in the backseat. thats some cheap ass rent

rt1
11-12-2005, 10:46 AM
one time at FW i needed to pass out after 10 hours (weak, i know). my buddies were still playing and only wanted to play for about 5-6 more hours, so there was no point in getting a room. i went to the car and knocked out. i kept waking up everytime a car drove by, the whole garage shakes. i was so tierd that it didnt matter thou. no way you can live there for 2wks, get a [censored] motel room you cheap bastard.

Exitonly
11-12-2005, 11:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
dont use the heater. just get a bunch of blankets and im sure you can make something cozy in the backseat. thats some cheap ass rent

[/ QUOTE ]

yea using the heater would waste too much gas.. jsut get som eblankets, and DEFINITELY the back seat.

I've slept in my car (Grand Am) during the winter (Jersey winter, so similar to Foxwoods) and i made the mistake of trying to sleep in the front seat, and it hurt my back SO much. (I'm 6'0/5'11")

You could pull this off i think, but you'd smell like [censored] w/ no shower.

radek2166
11-12-2005, 01:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
little lamb is on crack right now

[/ QUOTE ]

Hence him wanting to sleep in his car at foxwoods.

MarkL444
11-12-2005, 01:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
one time at FW i needed to pass out after 10 hours (weak, i know). my buddies were still playing and only wanted to play for about 5-6 more hours, so there was no point in getting a room. i went to the car and knocked out. i kept waking up everytime a car drove by, the whole garage shakes. i was so tierd that it didnt matter thou. no way you can live there for 2wks, get a [censored] motel room you cheap bastard.

[/ QUOTE ]

get some cheap radio and play some ocean sounds to drown the noise.. youre golden

Brom
11-12-2005, 01:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You could pull this off i think, but you'd smell like [censored] w/ no shower.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just go for the Hooker's shower - wetnaps in the washroom (get the lemon scented ones and you won't even need to waste that $1.50 on deodorant too).

handsome
11-12-2005, 03:41 PM
Hahahaha, gibberish!

Lazymeatball
11-12-2005, 03:44 PM
this has got to be better than sleeping in your car in the foxwoods parking garage in the SUMMER. I always wake up feeling like a poached egg covered in sweat.

11-12-2005, 03:47 PM
What kind of car do you drive?

Lazymeatball
11-12-2005, 03:51 PM
95 subaru with a cramped back seat.

Cosimo
11-12-2005, 04:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
1.Do you turn your car heater on? How about the hazard of CO poisoning?

2.Is it more comfortable to sleep in the front seat or back seat? Littlelamb is 6’ 1’’

[/ QUOTE ]

I did this too much back in college, but not for more than 3 nights in a stretch. Good times.

1. No heater. Pile up on blankets.

2. Back seat.

I like the ocean-sounds-sleep-noisemaker idea, cuz otherwise every little noise is gonna piss you off.

Blarg
11-12-2005, 05:28 PM
Dude, you would stink so bad and be so greasy it's unbelievable. No way that washing up at the sink would change that.

This sounds like degenerate gambler stuff. You might as well be asking what's the nearest liquor store to hold up in case you bust out.