PDA

View Full Version : 3/6 flush hand

11-12-2005, 02:22 AM
I felt like I made the right decision on this hand, but I wouldn't mind hearing some opinions.

3/6 game 9 handed I have ~900, button has me covered everyone else in the hand has around one full buy-in.

2 Limpers infront of me and I call w/ 67s in MP, CO and Button calls, SB folds, BB checks.

Flop: 3/4/10 with two spades. BB leads for around 1/4 pot, 2 folds. I raise about 3x his bet. CO calls, Button calls and BB folds.

Turn: 8s. I check. CO leads for about 3/4 the pot, now button raises him big (leaving him with around 200-250 behind and setting CO all in if he calls). I..... ? I folded without much thought. I want to know if anyone makes a call (or push) here and what hand ranges you put CO and Button on. I'll post the results if this generates any interest.

Also, would a turn lead be better for me and make the hand easier to play? I'm not really sure of that myself. Hypothetically, if I lead the turn and CO calls and button pushes me wouldn't I have to fold? It's also possible a turn lead folds out all worse hands that might bluff or semi-bluff (A-8o with ace of spades) at this board.