PDA

View Full Version : archived classic

03-31-2002, 04:17 PM
I like Chris Alger!

Posted by: Ray Springfield

Posted on: Saturday, 2 June 2001, at 4:39 p.m.

I haven't posted on this forum for almost a year since I quit playing online. I recently met Chris Alger in a live local game, and I can say he is very strong player. I actually like him.

Therefore, I now have met at least one live person doing well at Paradise Poker. My opinion of them is altered. I no longer believe that they are crooked. I apologize to anyone I offended last year.

I still believe that they should openly disclose their ownership, and offer their operation to independent outside analysis in order to dispell any thoughts of failing to disclose. Aa little self regulation would go a long way to developing confidence.

Re: I like Chris Alger!

Posted by: Chris Alger (cralger1@home.com)

Posted on: Sunday, 3 June 2001, at 5:55 a.m.

Thank-you. The feeling is mutual (although you have to admit I was catching cards).

03-31-2002, 10:25 PM
That was before Alger discovered that Springfield is a Jew, and Springfield discovered that Chris Alger is a supporter of Palestinian terrorists.

03-31-2002, 11:57 PM
Are these posts really necessary? We're trying to get past this type of nasty debate on these forums.

04-01-2002, 12:39 AM
Lighten up. All things considered, you have to admit its pretty funny. If the post is so bad, and unnecessary, then you should delete it from the archives.

04-01-2002, 12:51 AM
Perhaps you're right. But I'm not going to lighten up. We came very close to closing down this forum, and I didn't like the threatening email I have received from one of our posters. So again, I don't believe that this post was necessary, and we would appreciate it if you could concentrate on topics that have some redeeming value. Digging up old trash and insults doesn't.

Mason

04-01-2002, 02:21 AM
Sorry, didn't know the issue was so heated. I will comply and conform my posts as you wish.

04-01-2002, 06:04 AM