PDA

View Full Version : help me find a grad school

Jeebus
11-11-2005, 08:53 PM
So I am graduating in August and going to Grad school next year or maybe after a year of not going to school. I am really lazy and don't feel like doing work so I am turning here for help. I need to find some schools to apply to. My basic criteria are, 1. not terrible academically, though I probably can't get into many great ones because of a couple semesters i should not have been in school. 2. Somewhere in the desert or another place that will not have lots and lots of flowering trees as I am highly allergic to pollen and tired of being sick every year. 3. P**** should be legal or at least plentiful. 4. There is hopefully a decent music scene. 5. Hot Bitches.

5 Is pretty important.

Patrick del Poker Grande
11-11-2005, 08:54 PM
UNLV?

It sounds to me like maybe you should just move to Vegas and major in p*ker.

Cancer Merchant
11-11-2005, 08:58 PM
U of Arizona or ASU. ASU in particular is loaded with babes, and cards are found in the state.

I'm trying to remember the book I read it it, but the argument was that Easterners settling the west brought the problems they were fleeing from them. One example was folks moving to Arizona and LA to avoid allergies in the desert. Soon they started planting trees and plants (the fruitless mulberry in particular) in these areas, and their allergies returned. Good luck!

spsurfin_Michael
11-11-2005, 11:40 PM
What do plan to study? Depending on the degree, your options may be limited.

ethan
11-11-2005, 11:57 PM
Grad school? The darker states probably have a bunch of good ones.

http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/9169/suic0jh.gif

peterchi
11-11-2005, 11:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
UNLV?

It sounds to me like maybe you should just move to Vegas and major in p*ker.

[/ QUOTE ]
Damn, just sent applications to 11 schools and I didn't even think to include this one.

Guess I should've queried OOT too.

Jeebus
11-12-2005, 01:33 AM
yeah that would have been smart. I'm going for a history phd. I like UNLV but if I go there its liable that I will not do any homework.
ASU doesn't sound too bad though nice idea.