PDA

View Full Version : Question about UB50/100 Game

phil_ivey_fan
11-11-2005, 05:55 PM
Why does this game seem so inconsistent in the aspect of number of players? I usually see it sitting anywhere from 1 player waiting or HU (mostly HU) or 3-4 players SH. Rarely do I see it sitting full ring (like today).

Do these types of sessions go on for a day or two?

Ulysses
11-11-2005, 06:03 PM
Most of the people are just chatting on the UB 50/100 message board. When there's a lot of chat about the game being good or a specific live one, the game fills up. When not much is being posted, people don't check the board that often and the games don't fill.

greg nice
11-11-2005, 06:09 PM
link to message board?

btw, two full 50/100 tables going on no 5:10 EST

Ulysses
11-11-2005, 06:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
link to message board?

[/ QUOTE ]

I use the links from the startup page in UB client, not sure if all players have access to it or just if you have played in the games.

TheWorstPlayer
11-11-2005, 06:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
link to message board?

[/ QUOTE ]

I use the links from the startup page in UB client, not sure if all players have access to it or just if you have played in the games.

[/ QUOTE ]
All players have access to it. I'm on that [censored] all the time.

KaneKungFu123
11-11-2005, 06:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
link to message board?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? I dont see anything like that?

Ulysses
11-11-2005, 06:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
link to message board?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Links are in the window that scrolls on the client front page. I don't remember if they were always there or if they popped up once I started playing these games. If you don't have them, just email cust support, I'm sure they'll hook you up immediately.

greg nice
11-11-2005, 06:56 PM
def bullshiit

KaneKungFu123
11-11-2005, 06:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
link to message board?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Links are in the window that scrolls on the client front page. I don't remember if they were always there or if they popped up once I started playing these games. If you don't have them, just email cust support, I'm sure they'll hook you up immediately.

[/ QUOTE ]

poetry. hahahahahahaha

7n7
11-11-2005, 08:30 PM
Who are the not-so-good players these days at this game.

Trying to determine when the best time to watch is?

Is ID10T solid? rowofducks? wanabe?

BobboFitos
11-11-2005, 11:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Who are the not-so-good players these days at this game.

Trying to determine when the best time to watch is?

Is ID10T solid? rowofducks? wanabe?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you ever see me playing it, I would be one of the not so good players in the game.