PDA

View Full Version : EPVIP October: What's your status?

SuitedSixes
11-11-2005, 02:05 PM
I haven't received anything yet. In another thread some people have complained about not receiving the correct amount. What's your status? (Technically, they have until midnight tonight.)

SuitedSixes
11-11-2005, 09:35 PM
3 1/2 hours to go. Not looking good.

leehrat
11-12-2005, 12:20 AM
email them vip@empirepoker.com

SuitedSixes
11-12-2005, 02:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
email them vip@empirepoker.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Too confrontational.

leehrat
11-12-2005, 04:06 AM
no it's not i did it and that's how i got mine.

SuitedSixes
11-12-2005, 11:57 AM
My response from epvip

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for contacting customer support.

I see from your account that you played ‘Raked Hands for Bonus’ and 300MATCH Bonus at the same time.

As per the Terms and Conditions of the both promotions:

/*This offer cannot be clubbed along with any other deposit / signup bonus offer. All signup/deposit bonuses during the promotion period will be deducted from the player's prize money. */

As you received $300 from the 300MATCH bonus you are not entitled to receive anything for this promotion. The higher bonus always overrides the lower bonus.

I sincerely hope that this has not spoilt your enjoyment of your online gaming experience with Empire Poker.

If you have any more concerns or suggestions please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Linda
Empire Poker
VIP Players Club
Customer Support Team
www.ep.com (http://www.ep.com) <http://www.ep.com/>

[/ QUOTE ]

11-12-2005, 01:49 PM
The question seems to be then....

Were all those who did not get paid also still doing the Match 300 Bonus at the time they clicked through for the No Deposit Bonus?

I didn't participate in the Match 300 Bonus and got my No Dep Bonus in full (and on the 10th I believe it was.)

Those T&Cs can be pesky little things which perhaps we are all learning to pay more attention to. I'm grateful for this forum where I am enlightened on a daily basis.

11-12-2005, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The question seems to be then....

Were all those who did not get paid also still doing the Match 300 Bonus at the time they clicked through for the No Deposit Bonus?

I didn't participate in the Match 300 Bonus and got my No Dep Bonus in full (and on the 10th I believe it was.)

Those T&Cs can be pesky little things which perhaps we are all learning to pay more attention to. I'm grateful for this forum where I am enlightened on a daily basis.

[/ QUOTE ]

i only received $25 out of $75 and i had finished the Match 300 days before i even got the email about this additional bonus (only played for a $50 bonus on the Match 300)

im emailing CS but they dont appear to even know bout the second bonus so im not too optimistic bout receiving the extra $50 /images/graemlins/frown.gif

11-12-2005, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
im emailing CS but they dont appear to even know bout the second bonus so im not too optimistic bout receiving the extra $50

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps e-mailing vip@ since it seemed to be a VIP promotion.

11-12-2005, 03:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
im emailing CS but they dont appear to even know bout the second bonus so im not too optimistic bout receiving the extra $50

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps e-mailing vip@ since it seemed to be a VIP promotion.

[/ QUOTE ]

should have stated that it was vip@ that i emailed

finally got them to tell me to email affiliates@ as the $25 they credited had that reference on it on their side.

i get the all too regular feeling that they havent a [censored] clue what they're at

11-12-2005, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
finally got them to tell me to email affiliates@ as the $25 they credited had that reference on it on their side.

[/ QUOTE ]

This gets more & more interesting. So it appears the $25 may be unrelated altogether....

Things that make ya go "hmmm...."

11-12-2005, 04:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This gets more & more interesting. So it appears the $25 may be unrelated altogether....

Things that make ya go "hmmm...."

[/ QUOTE ]

i still cant see how its unrelated....im not an affiliate, i received $25 on the day that i should have received $75, i wasnt doing the two promotions at the same time...to me, it all adds up to empire making a balls of things. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

but if im gonna get another $75, then sure, i'll run with the unrelated thing /images/graemlins/smile.gif

bluffski
11-13-2005, 01:51 AM
I received $225 of the $525 owed. I had no other promotions or bonuses with this offer. I have emailed them 7 times both to the info@empirepoker.com and vip@empirepoker.com and have yet to receive a response.

11-13-2005, 03:46 PM
just as a little update as to my correspondence with empire re the bonus...if anyone cares.

apparently they are experiencing "technical difficulties" with paying out for this bonus due to it running at the same time as the MATCH300 bonus, however they see that MATCH300 had nothing to do with my shortfall so they are going to credit my account with the correct amount ASAP.

ive emailed info@empirepoker.com, vip@empirepoker.com, affiliates@empirepoker.com and apparently now it is ep@empirepoker.com that are dealing with this bonus /images/graemlins/confused.gif

bluffski
11-13-2005, 08:17 PM
Looks like they werent receiving emails from my yahoo email account dont know why but i tried from my isp and received fast response. Here is what it said.
Thank you for contacting customer support.

Many apologizes but we have no record of receiving your other emails.

I can confirm that you are entitle to receive another $300 for our raked hands promotion and we will rectify your payment as soon as possible.

If you have any more concerns or suggestions please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Samantha
Empire Poker
VIP Players Club
Customer Support Team

This was approx 40mins ago money not there yet but im sure after this it will be.

11-13-2005, 09:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Looks like they werent receiving emails from my yahoo email account dont know why but i tried from my isp and received fast response.

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmm..very likely they didnt receive ur original emails cos its not like them to [censored] around is it?

strange that they seem to know that they underpaid lots of folks but still didnt bother doin anything till they got 5000 emails from us bout it.....i do love a good customer service /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

bluffski
11-14-2005, 07:43 AM
Money paid in full for evpip raked hand bonus today thanks empire

11-14-2005, 01:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Money paid in full for evpip raked hand bonus today thanks empire

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto for me....finally