PDA

View Full Version : Clever, but "no deposit" bonus

VinnyTheFish
11-11-2005, 01:09 PM
This is a great idea. But my only quirk is this: This is, to me, not a no deposit bonus. I had no money at True. Therefore, I have to make a deposit to play. Not complaining, but just found it clever.

In order to get the $20, you must play 100 hands, to get another 100, add 1000 hands.

Email from Truepoker:
<font color="blue">
No Deposit, $120 Bonus offer, for coming back to TruePoker.

Vinnythefish, if you play, we will pay, up to $120, for free no strings attached …

Our “No Deposit” TruePoker Bonus

We will put up to $20 for free into your TruePoker account if you
come back here and play 100 hands within the next 7 days.

If you then play at least another 1000 raked hands in the next 30 days,
we will put another $100 into your TruePoker account.

You can get up to $120 with no deposit required.

HERE IS HOW: Get your $120 COMEBACK PROMO BONUS:

button and select “Enter Bonus Code”
Enter the code XXXXX and click “OK”
and you are in for the $20 promotion

Click on the Menu button again, hit Enter
Bonus Code again, this time entering the
code XXXXXX, and you are registered in
the $100 promotion as well!

IMPORTANT!! You MUST enter the bonus codes in the order stated
above to qualify for both promotions. Once you enter the promotions,
you have 7 days to complete play for the $20 (100 raked hands) and
30 days to complete play for the $100 (1000 raked hands) to receive
your bonus.

<font color="red">
Please Note: You have been personally selected for this promotion
and it is not transferable. The Bonus Codes will not work for players
who were not pre-selected for this promotion.
</font>

This is a LIMITED TIME PROMOTION, valid for entry only until
Nov 25th 2005!

Don’t pass up $120.00 for getting back in the game at True Poker!</font>

note: codes were xxx'd out. Sorry.

TruePoker CEO
11-11-2005, 07:28 PM
Vinny,

Geez, it really IS a No Deposit bonus. (Maybe someone on Truepoker will agree to stake you with a transfer.)

Tell you what, Vinny .... for YOU*, we also have initiated a special tournament series for FREE.

FREE means free:

1. Enter one of the daily Qualifying Multi-table events or WSOP4Free S&amp;Gson our Play for Fun Server 3,

2. If you win, you get a Seat in our December 1st WSOP4Free Championship

3. The December 1 winner gets a seat in our January 14 WSOP SuperSatellite, (a $1,050 value)

You can enter our WSOP4Free Series, eventually win a Seat in our WSOP SuperSatellite and get to the WSOP for FREE .....

*Actually, the WSOP4Free tourney series is open to everyone, I just wanted to give Vinny a warm fuzzy feeling.

Truepoker CEO

Swedebubba
11-11-2005, 08:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Vinny,

Geez, it really IS a No Deposit bonus. (Maybe someone on Truepoker will agree to stake you with a transfer.)

Tell you what, Vinny .... for YOU*, we also have initiated a special tournament series for FREE.

FREE means you're going to take it up the butt

1. Enter one of the daily Qualifying Multi-table events or WSOP4Free S&amp;Gson our Play for Fun Server 3,

2. If you win, you get a Seat in our December 1st WSOP4Free Championship

3. The December 1 winner gets a seat in our January 14 WSOP SuperSatellite, (a $1,050 value)

You can enter our WSOP4Free Series, eventually win a Seat in our WSOP SuperSatellite and get to the WSOP for FREE .....

*Actually, the WSOP4Free tourney series is open to everyone, I just wanted to give Vinny a warm fuzzy feeling in his mouth . /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Truepoker CEO

[/ QUOTE ]

TruePoker CEO
11-11-2005, 08:31 PM
Guess we have different definitions of "clever", Push.

Free really means Free.

No Deposit, no cost, nothing .... and you can win a Seat at the WSOP Main Event, PLUS airfare and hotel expenses ....

Truepoker CEO

Did you earn the name Push_Fold somehow along the lines of your post? Nice avatar, though.

Swedebubba
11-11-2005, 10:16 PM
ask your mom

Sniper
11-12-2005, 12:03 AM
I suggest you offer Vinny the fish a TruePoker Condom for his next deposit!... then clearing the bonus would truly be no deposit for him. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

VinnyTheFish
11-12-2005, 12:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]

*Actually, the WSOP4Free tourney series is open to everyone, I just wanted to give Vinny a warm fuzzy feeling.

Truepoker CEO

[/ QUOTE ]

I did feel feel warm &amp; fuzzy! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

So, I send $30 the TP. Play $15 at 1/2 Limit and 15 at NL. I was at 9 raked hands!!!

Except - Jackass me, was rivered! Yes rivered twice. Once floping the but flush with 4 players in (lost to a river FH) and again when the guy hit his river (I forget that 1, so it ruins the story).

True CEO - you guys should invest in Insta-cash! Focking Cool Cat is Killing me with these 3 week w/d's!!!!

PSW
11-12-2005, 10:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Guess we have different definitions of "clever", Push.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is the 16 year old clever. Then there is the 30+ clever. I guess neither group wants to be the other. I personally like your understated smackdown to push.

psw

PSW
11-12-2005, 10:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ask your mom

[/ QUOTE ]

I take it back: 14

groo
11-12-2005, 11:44 AM
WOW....nice

How do the rest of us get in on this swell bonus? /images/graemlins/smile.gif