PDA

View Full Version : Intriguing Early Season Fantasy Basketball Trade

Hornacek
11-11-2005, 12:31 PM
I was just offered Starbury for Hinrich straight up. Thsi seems heavily favored towards having Marbury, but Starbury is playing horribly under Larry Brown, and Hinrich is an up and coming PG on a steadily improving Bulls team.

Is Starbury done, or will he bounce back? Who would you rather have?

PhatTBoll
11-11-2005, 02:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was just offered Starbury for Hinrich straight up. Thsi seems heavily favored towards having Marbury, but Starbury is playing horribly under Larry Brown, and Hinrich is an up and coming PG on a steadily improving Bulls team.

Is Starbury done, or will he bounce back? Who would you rather have?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm leery of anyone on the Knicks. I just rejected a trade where I would have gotten Jamal Crawford for what would have seemed like peanuts just two weeks ago. Who knows which players Larry Brown will take a liking to?

Cancuk
11-11-2005, 07:23 PM
The Knicks suck, but for pure fantasy rewards, I don't think thats a good trade. Marbury is still a 20+, 6+ guy.

ThaSaltCracka
11-11-2005, 09:51 PM
Huh?

Marbury is currently a 17 and 5 guy, with 4 TO's a game /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Maybe he will heat up, but right now, dude is playing like [censored].

That being said, I still think this trade is way to close right now. I would probably wait a bit and give Marbury a chance to improve his numbers back to his career averages.