pudley4
11-11-2005, 12:29 PM
Pick 2 RB:
M. Anderson @ Oak
S. Davis vs NYJ
B. Westbrook vs Dal

Crveballin
11-11-2005, 12:35 PM
Id go with Davis and Westbrook. Bell might take even more carries away from Anderson.

Soul Daddy
11-11-2005, 12:46 PM
I guess I'll take Anderson and Westbrook.

Pick my flex player, assuming both start:

Staley vs CLE
Benson vs SF

Punker
11-11-2005, 02:41 PM
Anderson and Davis

pudley4
11-11-2005, 02:41 PM
Staley - Bus is out and Parker is hurt. Plus their offense even with Batch is better than Chicago's. Plus SF defense isn't terrible.

Punker
11-11-2005, 02:42 PM
Depends on whether/how much TJones plays. I wouldn't be deciding until Sunday morning.

Soul Daddy
11-11-2005, 02:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Depends on whether/how much TJones plays. I wouldn't be deciding until Sunday morning.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, the only way I go with Benson is if I know for certain Jones isn't playing. But if that becomes known prior to game time, is Benson the play? Staley is obviously safer, but Benson is breaking some long runs when he's gotten the chance over the past couple of weeks.

Davey
11-11-2005, 05:10 PM
I have similar backs, can only start 2:

Anderson vs OAK
Staley vs CLE
R.Brown vs NE
G. Jones vs BAL

I have Staley and Anderson starting right now but I do like the other 2 options.

Frills
11-11-2005, 05:56 PM
Can start 2

Staley
S Davis
Dillon

Schneids
11-11-2005, 08:43 PM
Pick 1:

M Anderson (DEN) @ Oak
K Barlow (SF) @ Chi
P Pass (NE) @ Mia
C Williams (TB) vs Wash

According to Yahoo the order I have them listed is the best-to-worst choices.

Pick 1:

A Toomer (NYG) vs MN
K Curtis (StL) @ Sea

Both #3 WR, Curtis doing better recently but Toomer playing the atrocious MN D (and a team he has tradionally smoked).

DonButtons
11-11-2005, 10:08 PM
anderson/not sure about the second, but I like toomer

pudley4
11-12-2005, 12:17 PM
Toomer for sure - both Bruce and Holt are supposed to be back for StL

Punker
11-12-2005, 07:27 PM
Pick 3 WR and 2 RBs:

WR: Marvin Harrison, Terry Glenn, Ernest Wilford, Ronnie Brown, Kevin Curtis, and Isaac Bruce

RB: Mike Anderson, Mewelde Moore, Curtis Martin, and Thomas Jones

Davey
11-12-2005, 08:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Pick 3 WR and 2 RBs:

WR: Marvin Harrison, Terry Glenn, Ernest Wilford, Ronnie Brown, Kevin Curtis, and Isaac Bruce

RB: Mike Anderson, Mewelde Moore, Curtis Martin, and Thomas Jones

[/ QUOTE ]

Harrison, Glenn, and Im assuming you meant Reggie Brown-PHI
Bruce is supposed to be back so that could hurt Curtis who has been filling in pretty good

I would go with Anderson and second one is tough. Jones isnt supposed to be playing this week, Martin is hurt but still might play and Moore if he starts will still be sharing carries. I guess I go with Martin if he is playing though.

ohkanada
11-13-2005, 02:22 AM
I have Bulger and Hassleback as QB's. Do I go with Bulger, or stick with Hassleback and see how Bulger is after the injury?

In my league, Bulger has a 3 point avg edge over Hassleback.

Ken

Punker
11-13-2005, 02:41 AM
Either one is a good choice. I think I take Bulger as I expect them to be behind and him throwing more.

Victor
11-13-2005, 03:33 AM
i like curtis. he has been tearing it up lately as the no 1 so he clearly has the repertiore with the qb. the other 2 guys are still aching and likely rusty.

La Brujita
11-13-2005, 12:05 PM
What do you guys think two of the following three:

Kevin Curtis, Julius Jones, Moose Muhummad.

I am starting Ronnie Brown so I could take him out as well. Other starting WR is Larry Fitzgerald. He's a lock to start.

benkath1
11-13-2005, 04:28 PM
I have Jake Plummer and Kerry Collins.

Wideouts I have are Randy Moss, Jerry Porter, and Rod Smith. Which duo would you pick for this afternoon in Oakland?

Joe Tall
11-13-2005, 04:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Wideouts I have are Randy Moss, Jerry Porter, and Rod Smith. Which duo would you pick for this afternoon in Oakland?

[/ QUOTE ]

Both passings defenses have been overall weak, as for QB, I feel it doesn't matter. Go w/the home team, Collins.

W/Champ Bailey (somewhat hampered) and the FS leaning Moss's way, I'd go w/Porter who has been red-hot the last 2 weeks. Then for some balance, go w/Rod Smith.

benkath1
11-13-2005, 04:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Both passings defenses have been overall weak, as for QB, I feel it doesn't matter. Go w/the home team, Collins.

W/Champ Bailey (somewhat hampered) and the FS leaning Moss's way, I'd go w/Porter who has been red-hot the last 2 weeks. Then for some balance, go w/Rod Smith.

[/ QUOTE ]

ty. I guess this bronco fan will have a hard time watching this game. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif