PDA

View Full Version : LAGgy Table Dynamic

11-11-2005, 11:32 AM
I've been reading the HUSH for a long time now and have gained valuable information from many posters. So, firstly, let me say thank you to everyone who contributes to this forum and has influenced my game significantly.

Before party broke off from the skins, I started off playing 1/2 full and currently am doing the 4 tabling 3/6 SH thing, winning 2.9BB/100 over a 50K+ sample. I'm a 24/17/2.2 player and I'd usually find sweet games on the party skins which usually consisted of 2 fish, 1 uber-fish, and maybe a LAG and a predictable TAG. The problem is on Absolute, it seems that the table dynamic is completely different and consists of 2 LAGs, 1 uber-LAG and 2 good TAGs. It was much easier obviously to play against the passives since I usually knew where I stood whereas it seems that these LAGs are pretty decent postflop and seem to value bet their mediocre hands and bluff a lot whenever they can. I've seen many 3 bet the turn w/ Ace high and I just don't know where I stand against these type of players. I currently have 10,000 hands (I know, small sample size) on Absolute and am just breaking even in my play. How do you all adjust to this type of dynamic especially when it gets to 3 handed or HU with the LAGs? How do you know where you stand? Do you often go to a showdown with big ace hands on ragged boards, even when they consistently could be very tricky? Could anyone who is actually beating the 2/4 and 3/6 SH Absolute games for over 2.5+BB/100 respond?

Any help would be appreciated. I plan to post hands for comments in the future